The CW’s drama series Arrow is expanding its universe...

>The CW’s drama series Arrow is expanding its universe, adding Continuum alumna Lexa Doig in the recurring role of Talia al Ghul.

>Talia is the daughter of Ra’s al Ghul (Matt Nable) and the half-sister of Nyssa (Katrina Law). Worldly and cultured, Talia is an elite warrior who doesn’t pick sides but rather creates her own. She’s slated for a multi-episode arc.

>deadline.com/2016/11/arrow-lexa-doig-recur-talia-al-ghul-1201846890/

First Superman, now Talia. DC just does not give a fuck about multiverseing up it's live action with different interpretations anymore. I'm glad they never went for the "it's all connected" angle.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

I hope she dates Green Batman next. :^)

I don't think they really plan on using Talia again in the movies anytime soon desu.

This is kind of an unflattering shot, but I can see some resemblance between her and Nyssa to believe they are related.

If Barry's whole Anti-Monitor thing is ever brought up ever again, we might really be looking at a multiverse

Reminder that according to LoT, Talia is somewhere in her mid 60's

Lazarus Pit.

They don't want to use Talia or Ra's in the upcoming movies apparently so it doesn't matter if they use them

Good, this means Harley can be in Gotham and that means that LolIvy can be pairied with her

Good stuff

Was it introduced into the show? I didn't pay attention to season 3.

It's how Thea and Sara are currently not dead.

Are they gonna make her a lesbian? Pls yes

Katrina Law its much more prettier

kek they replaced the picture

>> You will never fuck Jason X Era Doig...

>more League bullshit
Oh, that's just fucking great.

unf

well I'm in for the season, Lexa is my celeb waifu

>Nyssa fucks women because she's frustrated having to grow up with those bedroom eyes every night and not being able to do anything about it

Ok at this point is obvious that Real Batman is the next right? so who will be playing him?

Christ those hips aaaaah

That's so close to what Talia wears in the comics weirdly enough.

Dick would be next. Didn't they have plans to use him that were nixed by upstairs?

Did Nyssa continue being in the show after S3?

She was briefly in S4, just so Ollie could beat the living shit out of Malcolm Merlyn and cut off his hand.

Actually i didn't finish Season 3. What happened to her after Ra's was beaten?

He's gonna be on that Titans show that's totally coming out

Damian when

She took Merlyn's ring (which was on the aforementioned severed hand) and melted it in a brazier.

That somehow disbanded the League of Assassins, because whoever had the ring is the leader, kinda like the WWE Hardcore Belt. Then she fucked off forever.

wait, now that Sara is a time traveler can't they easily be together?

In what universe does Sara want her? She's spent the better part of a decade trying to get away from her clingy ass.

I understand her completely

Multiverse with multiple versions of characters was always DC's thing. Well, except for the couple of decades post-Crisis when it wasn't their thing.

mmmhmm

>In what universe does Sara want her?

the universe where she's played by Katrina Law. Also I thought the only reason she left Nyssa was because she didn't want to be forced to be an assassin, which is no longer an issue.

Nyssa's fucking crazy. She was going to burn Star City to the ground if she couldn't have her back.

She's hot as fuck sure, but Sara could go back and get her at any time - there's a reason why she hasn't.

THICC

But they should let them to use Batman, I mean what is the problem if they are letting Supergirl to use Superman.

>Lexa Doig

Yesss

>in the recurring role of Talia al Ghul.

Dreams do come true.

She is quite adorable on twitter, only outclaased in it by jeri ryan

Did I just go back in time fifteen years?

What? No. Stop. Just stop. They're just going to waste her like they wasted Ra's. Fuck.

Sheesh, how much more Batman do they want to cram into Arrow?

Holy fuck. Give me Dick! We need Dick!