Abortion

Is abortin really that bad?

I accidentaly made a child with gf
Me and her are both college student. I don't have any job nor money.
I can get good job if I graduate from college. So I don't want to drop out college.(She is in same situation too)

In this situation, Abortin is great. right?
Think about if we choose to birth that shit. Everyone, including baby will be unhappy. But if we choose abortion. the problem solved

No the last thing we need are more stupid poor people having kids. Frankly planned parent hood has done more for the country than the KKK.

Are you an English teacher?

Sounds good. Maybe we should drop another nuke and help you out with that

PS if you ever stop making hentai yourr fucked. Dont forget it

Seems you step up your game with your daily postings peter. Still to easy to see you are the guy who posts here daily about some left wing stuff and being ashamed of japan.

More abortions means fewer black people. I don't know why conservatives hate it.

Just don't make a habit out of it.

Abortion is ok under the right circumstances. Like reducing the black population for example

Abortion is murder. If you don't understand that, especially when you see pictures, then you are morally retarded.

>muh moral

Keked hard.

Abortion is okay in MY moral.

you are retard.

>implying the pictures are real

what doctor would take a picture of an aborted fetus. More importantly, why would said doctor release a picture or leave it readily available to be stolen?

>being this retarded

>Is abortin really that bad?
You murder your own not cooked yet kid, how do you think?

>I accidentaly made a child with gf
So you were riding rollerskates, tripped, put your dick in your gfs pussy and ejaculated instanlty?
For fucks sake sex is not accident, it is how babies are made

>Me and her are both college student. I don't have any job nor money.
I can get good job if I graduate from college. So I don't want to drop out college.(She is in same situation too)
Well, you fucked, now you should face consequences, you will either become beta faggot who killed his own kid, or suck it up, get a job, and become father of your own family. I'd go with option 2.

>In this situation, Abortin is great. right?
Think about if we choose to birth that shit. Everyone, including baby will be unhappy. But if we choose abortion. the problem solved

You will be unhappy either you abort or not, and if you abort, you will be miserable for rest of your life for sure, and if you let it live, I guarantee you, you will be happy and proud when you will first time see your newborn kid.

Do not give into leftist propaganda, abortion is murder.

>accidentaly

>and if you abort, you will be miserable for rest of your life for sure

Not everyone is autistic as you.

well said!

Somebody has never had sex before.
>"sex is not an accident, it's how babies are made"
faggot user sounds like a 60 year old christfag.
>"you fucked, now you should face consequences"
literally kill yourself. you are degenerate scum.

>accidentaly made kid
I wonder I Japan has declining birthrate

I used to think abortion was wrong but these days I'm so dead inside that I'm not that upset by murder, even of a child.

I never had a kid, not married yet.
Abortion is killing your own kid, and considering genetics, you murder part of you. Cut off your own little finger from your feet, it will not have great impact on your life, it will hurt for some time, but you will be left without finger for the rest of your life.

Your entire post is bullshit, and Ad Hominem
You cannot refute anything, but you attack me personally to defend idea of killing unborn fetus.

You should kill yourself today, even right now.

Having kid is cocked

I will make money for me, not for someone.

Child only has 50% of my gene.

I have 100% my gene.

Abortion fucking rules, Nippon. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

I meant, cucked

>You will be unhappy either you abort or not, and if you abort, you will be miserable for rest of your life for sure

It really is something you'll always have in the back of your mind eh? Imagine down the road you're holding a baby that you actually wanted to keep. I feel that I would be hit by a new wave of remorse remembering that I killed one of these.

Either way atleast it wouldn't become a baby blasted with foreign hormones

your argument literally parallels virgin fedoras tho. It's pretty fucking hard not to Ad Hominem literal memes like you.

I could easily refute all of your rhetoric, but odds are you're a Christfag who doesn't believe in science.

>Child only has 50% of my gene.
Yes, that is how world works, but for now, living indefinitely long is not an option.
Why not marry your gf and start a family user?
All the money in the world means nothing if only joy it brings is limited to you. There is soft cap for money, when you literally have everything - jets, apartments, 3 hooker wifes. Over that limit, only quality is improved, you have everything either way.
I am willing to bet that getting new shiny car would be way less fun than teaching your kid how to ride a bike, or playing with him, or walking on saturday evening with your kid, wife, and dog, family who loves you.

>Well, you fucked, now you should face consequences, you will either become beta faggot who killed his own kid, or suck it up, get a job, and become father of your own family. I'd go with option 2.

You are a beta faggot by putting yourself first so you can finish your education? What about that is beta? Seems like the beta thing would be to bend to the will of some moralistic person in society like you because 'muh feels'

If you just suck it up you are just going to be a poorfag who can't do shit for your kid except raise them. Good luck trying to send your kid to school without a good job to save for them.

People just don't agree with you that it is murder. I simply don't think that early stages of pregnancy equate to human life that can survive on its own. But hey, that's just my opinion.

>Why not marry your gf and start a family user?
maybe I will marry her. but make a child? NO

I want to acompolish something by MY hands. not by having baby.

I have myself so I spent everything on me. That's it.

It's not only money. Having ton of money means you are winner of this world. I will be satisfied by that fact.

Also, kids are disgusting. not rational at all. I hate such things.

murder

another attack on my person, so I will respond in style.
You are useless here, and you are probably useless in real life
You can't refute shit you collosal flaming faggot, and it's pathetic you are for killing unborn babies. Why? Because you are leftist cuck.

I bet you sometimes remember stuff you did in the past and wonder
>Did I made the right choice?
Well, imagine debating yourself over killing your progeny. For fucks sake, it's a nightmare you cannot wake up from.

yes, but japan has a very low fertility rate, so consider having 3+ kids when you graduate and get a job

There's a lot of proof that shows people who have abortions generally regret the decision.

>fedoras
>Christfag

>believes in waiting for sex
>you are degenerate scum

You have to be the most retarded newfag I've ever seen.

>maybe I will marry her. but make a child? NO
user, but your gf is preggos, you already made a child.
You can accomplish all the stuff you want with kid or without it, having kids do not mean that your life is over, high score time, etc, it's just new chapter of life.

>Having ton of money means you are winner of this world
I disagree, I'd rather have free time and be happy and fulfilled than be rich and grumpy jewish faggot who earned money by being cunt.

> kids are disgusting. not rational at all.
That is true, but they are also wonderful, and all other shit your gf will tell you.
Having a kid is like having a dog who is slowly learning how to speak

>What about that is beta
Killing your own progeny is beta there, no one forced him to make a kid, and now no one forces him to quit his education, he can do both, it will be hard, but ultimately it is he himself who created such situation to deal with. No offense mate, but everything can be achieved by sheer force of will and proper preparation. Abortion is only ok when life of mother is at stake.

I mean i see where you are coming from, but having a kid seems like its a different kind of 'investment' in your future if you want to look at it in those terms. Many years of trials for many more of good times and watching them live their own happy lives, assuming it all goes well. I know lots of childfree people so I understand the other side of it, seeing how hollow successful people can have their lives makes me feel like you can't always fill it with money. But thats just my take on it I suppose.

is kinda right here

>I could refute you but im too busy burning this strawman i built
nice assumptions bro

Abortion is really that bad. In the eyes of God, it is murder. If you don't believe in God, and you're certain He is not real, then do whatever the fuck you want. Go full A Serbian Film on your unborn child.

My advice if you want to preserve your eternal soul and/or not be tortured by your conscience for the rest of your life:

Go through with it but put it up for adoption if you must.
Tomorrow make an appointment to get a vasectomy.
Get that reversed when you're ready to have kids.

you faggots call youth experimentation degeneracy, but the real degeneracy lies within you.

you're enabling these people to sit back and let their youth pass them by, with a promise of a nice virgin christian girl to magically come into their lives. you're promoting a life of misery. nobody wants the conservative christian guy with a superiority complex, not even the good little christian girls.
THAT is true degeneracy. Basing your morals around some magician from over 2000 years ago.
Quit being an enabling faggot.

>He can do both

In the short term: Money will be needed for
Medical care
Clothing
Formula/Food
Child Care (Big one right here)

Sorry, but if you are not just sitting on nest egg or have a family who can help you out you are not being realistic. You would have to go to work to provide those things for the family

In the long term:
Education costs (Uni isnt cheap)
More clothing (they grow fast)
Healthcare

This is ignoring the sheer amount of time and attention a newborn will need. How are you supposed to effectively study when you are cleaning shitty diapers? Not sure of your educational background, but if its any kind of serious discipline chances are they want to gnaw your balls off already even without other priorities like a child in your life.

>Christianity is degeneracy
You know that Sup Forums is a Christian board, right?
You are a fuckin idiot. Youth experimentation is degeneracy incarnate.
I'm out of this thread for now, I have to help around the house, but last words for you are:
You are a cuck faggot
Go die jumping under train, because drowning or burning yourself are too pure ways to die for you, heretical scum

Why don't you just marry her and ask your parents for help caring for their genes. It will also light a fire under your ass to finish school and find employment.

> family who can help you out
Here is your answer to time/money required for kid problem, Now I'm really out (for now)

For all you
>le abortion is murder fags
If that is true, then everytime you have ever jacked off, you have killed millions of potential kids. Just becuase your jizz met up with an egg doesnt mean its any different than jerking off.

She wants to graduate for 4years as usual college student do.

And I know her feeling. I am with Her.

It's very, very bad for her career to have baby in her early 20s. Her career would be finished.

How can you open a book like the bible, read stories of god exterminating thousands of innocent children/babies/pregnant people and think that god actually gives a fuck about that?
>see Noah's flood
im sure theres other examples too but i think you get my point

While I believe abortion is murder I do like pro-choice due the fact that it can make it so some children aren't brought up in a terrible single parent household and become criminals and repeat the cycle.

Though the government shouldn't subsidize planned parenthood, nor subsidize popping out babies. You have contraception, utilize that and if it fails put your own money down for getting an abortion, not the taxpayers.

abortion kills a lot of niggers so i like it

Sup Forums got taken over by you Christfags just recently. You're only here because of Trump and we both know that. This board actually used to be left as shit. The alt-right just needed a playground so they infiltrated this board - hence why you're here.

Moral is artificial, thus different in every society (obvious example - ancient Sparta). If society wanted to change, it could change completely in few generations.

Well job kurwa!

>accident
No it wasn't. You had sex knowing that pregnancy is a possibility.

>In this situation, Abortin is great. right?

Its great in the same way murdering homeless people is great. It is economically beneficial but morally reprehensible. The economic benefits do not outweigh cost.

Sorry, if the answer to the problem is 'oh hey look at that some people will just give you free shit' then that is not the solution

I guess it depends of it you want to make it illegal or not, but from a policy standpoint we shouldn't make the assumption that everyone has a good family that can do stuff like that for them. I would contend even from a morality standpoint this makes your argument moot.

Take it easy. First person ive engaged on abortion who wasn't some raging christfag. Rather refreshing desu

gb2 reddit Hillary shill

I've been around since Sup Forums was /n/, it has always been far right, but with libertarian leanings.

>accidentally
>chose to have sex

stop being a faggot.

I'm that user and I'm back

>some people will just give you free shit
This is not free shit, it's part of social contract in which you or your kids will take care of your parents when they are old etc.
Nuclear family is basis of civilized society, and you know it. There is no shame in asking your mother-in-law to take care of your kid. Most of them will gladly do it so you can focus on work/education/anything

> we shouldn't make the assumption that everyone has a good family
Oh, but we should, and we should ostracize all bad families, and try to make world better by creating good families ourselves.

Thank you 2nd most progressive country

Moralfags in this thread
>Making the religious argument will make me morally correct

too bad it doesn't make any sense if you rationalize it with the bible

oh and btw I'm raging Christian, but I believe only way to fix this world is by another crusades and purges, because west is too corrupted to sent missionaries now.

Only few people made religious argument here, but your only contrargument ever used is
>HURR DURR CHRISTFAGS MORALS LEL
Too bad that you are idiot, or subversive kike. Go murder your own mother if you do not believe in morals.

No problem with wanting to support the nuclear family. It makes society better as a whole. However, people should wait to have kids until they are in a position to take care of things financially on their own first.

Relying on this is a problem because in reality you have a huge range of family situations. What if your in-laws are abusive and you dont trust them with your kids? What if you parents are working so they dont have time to watch your kids? Families doing each other favors is one thing but just saying "families are the answers to all of our problems" is not realistic if we want to talk about society at large

Sure killing the unborn is immoral, but it's not as if their lives are on equal terms with the rest of us. I'd say it's immoral in the same way as killing an earthworm is immoral.

Once you understand that, it makes more sense.

Adoption....

i dont care if you are or arent, just appriciating the fact that you dont necessarily lead your argument with those points like most people do

My point with the bible is that there are passages in the text that go against the narrative that 'god gave us morals' if we say that a moral is 'don't kill kids'

why did he kill all those children if its wrong then? There are some serious questions that would need to be squared in my view if you want to say that the god of the bible is the moral arbiter of the universe. I'm sure that this goes to my bigger problem with religion but i'd check no to both of those accusations.

But wouldn't all idiots?

i compete with my collegue for a promotion, there is only one spot and I really need that job because I got my medical payments and some credits to pay off, If I dont get it i will be deeply unhappy. so I have this idea to murder my collegue and secure my spot, problem solved.

you have to understand the west is different
family ties are weaker over there
so for example here even if you moved out and live on your own, your family will band together to support you and your wife/kid

You are true Samurai.

>Is abortin really that bad?
No. I was aborted and I turned out fine.

>Similarly aged adult same as unborn fetus

I think the baby would rather be ALIVE and left ALONE!

That is why they squirm and wrench in pain and jerk while they are being cut up into bits!!!

Kill yourself and your girlfriend! Then after you do that kill yourself again.

I am not pro-choice, I am pro-abortion. It's a pretty controversial position but I stand by my baby-hating principles.

>責任を取りたくない
Are you even a man, Momotaro? Why do you fuck without contraceptives when you can't handle the consequences?

Abort the child, but do apologize to her parents.

それとも自殺しろ。

You are right and you are ok guy and I agree, but here we are presented with situation that girl is preggos, so familly plannings is kind of out of question now.
Yes, families should be started only when both parents are responsible enough, and have stuff required to raise child right - job, home, etc.

>God as a moral arbiter of the universe
Yeah, He probably is, but I live by the "Don't be a dick" rule, and I cannot always abide that one.
Point is, if people were to rely on scripture without having faith or being moral beings, they would be fanatics, not much better than sand niggers or kikes.

because earthworms are created when you fuck your gf, ye, right

Pull it

>unfertilized egg
>unplanted seed
>unwoven silk
>unfertilized egg

I understand why this issue is so divisive, I see family planning as still open because abortion. Its better for society if OP finishes school first. But if you see it as murder then its a no go zone, lots of room for 'muh feels' and opinion.

Just a quick side note because it wasn't touched on earlier, this discussion is still ignoring the reality of how rigorous schooling can be. Although I like the tone of your "you can do anything" approach

The irony of this post is insane.
>if people were to rely on scripture without having faith or being moral beings, they would be fanatics, not much better than sand niggers or kikes.

These people literally adhere to the same god that you do. Add or subtract one holy book/prophet but the roots are all the same. How can you talk down on those people for following the word of god (ignore what parts you dont think he inspired eg:quran for this disc.)

I also adhere to the 'don't be a dick' rule, but I don't subscribe to a religion. I can never understand how you can say that a god and religion are real but consciously ignore things that he directly commanded you to do.
>insert crazy bible passage here

>These people literally adhere to the same god that you do
This is common mistake, and the truth is they do not believe in the same God Christans believe.
Da Joos decided to turn his back on God when they killed his Son, and Islam is heretical abomination of a religion altogether.
This is how I can talk down on those people.

> but consciously ignore things that he directly commanded you to do.
It is called a sin and Christians are trying to not do that. Key word is "Trying"

> Abortion is wrong
> Kid grows up an accident, knows its parents resent it for existing
> Parents give up 75% of their money and 90% of their time on a little crying shit
> They hate it, it becomes a teenager and hates them back
> Teenager grows up depressed and lonely, parents wasted 20 years of their life
> Keeping the child makes everybody happy

>what is adoption

But user its killing babies!!!!!!

>I know your entire future before you're born
>I am incapable of putting up a child I can't take care of to adoption

>Well, imagine debating yourself over killing your progeny. For fucks sake, it's a nightmare you cannot wake up from.

Actually, the nightmare ended at the PP clinic.
I swear to god, the people who claim their abortion scarred them are just blaming it for much bigger problems.

Or maybe people are just pussies now?
Would've expected a stronger stomach from someone who deals with Slavs.

You fucked up and need to accept your mistake, not throw it in a graveyard. You chose to have sex, you accepted the risk that a child would be created, and now you're bitching and moaning about it. You should've used a condom dumbass.
>waahhhh but I did use a condom it has a 99.99999999% success rate
Nonzero chance of failure. By having sex you accept the chance that she might get pregnant. And so did she. You don't get to kill a fetus because you're a dumbass.

>Judiasm rejects christ as the savior

Okay, by pure logic you can see that they still are worshiping the exact same god. They didn't think he was the messiah, just a different opinion. You clearly don't like that but your biases don't change facts. (See old testament and torrah)

Mooslims think that Jesus was a prophet, so they give him more props. Which again you can logically extend that it is the same chain of religion that started with Abraham and Issac and all the rest. I dont care if you like it as a religion but they think they worship the same god as you do.

Why do you think they are referred to as Abrahamic religions?

>"Trying"
Whens the last time you went and sold all of your belongings so that you could donate them to the poor?
whens the last time you went out and tried to murder blasphemers (see duteronomy)?
Whens the last time you had a second thought about eating shellfish? Wearing mixed fabric? Shaving? Getting tattoos? All prohibited in that book.

This is the think that busts my balls about christianity as it is practiced. You get to be an ignorant POS about what your book says, and when you fuck up as long as you say sorry to big daddy jesus it doesnt matter. Hell by Chrisitian logic even someone like Stalin would have been forgiven just for saying sorry to jesus. There is no accountability which is absurd if we care about justice in society.

Are you implying it's better to be dead rather than "depressed and lonely"?

In that case, literally kill yourself, faggot.

lol
>how dare you give in to your biological urges
>Dont you dare do anything about potential consequences even if it will fuck your life up.
>Who care about how you will take care of the kid

The only people burring fetuses are people living in state like Indiana, Where Pence tried to get that passed into law. We could be using the stem cells for scientific research but nah.

Abortion should not be a form of contraception.

If you don't want babies, they helmet up.
If you get one anyway (you won't) then deal with it.

Friendly reminder: Sex makes babies! Don't want one? Don't have sex!

You couldn't do it, pussy.

Yes, lets continue to burden the state foster care system with more unwanted children. That never has adverse psychological impacts on children when they literally have no parents.

That's a fucking lie and you know it.

Are you seriously trying to tell people "abstinance"?

My country spent 3 billion dollars in Africa teaching abstinance only education and look how that worked out

Every state education system that teaches abstinance in highschool sex ed without contraceptives has higher rates of pregnancy and STD's

Its almost as if telling people to go against their biological imperative hardly fucking works

You don't know anything about foster care.

Abortion shouldn't be legal and if you get pregnant snd don't want to give birth to it you should be shot.

Prove it
there is a nifty tool called google
i just gave you a huge head start

Well alright, tell me where my reasoning went wrong? I have had first hand experience dealing with foster children and have seen how hard it is adapting for them especially when young.

well alrighty then, thats like, your opinion man. I just hope you dont call yourself pro life

It is murder of the completely helpless. A monstrous practice.

I don't think you know anything about foster care. Not to mention many of these kids become a burden in other ways.

Sorry but the burden of proof lies in you.

Not me.

Thanks for that graphic user
Its honestly sickening to see so many people just be like "adoption!" while ignorant or ignoring the problems.

they ignore :
1. How emotionally fucked up it is to leave your kid
2.what it does to the state
3.what it does to the child

Convenience =/= A good reason to murder an unborn child

Why do people think that has any effect on the choice of abortion?