What if the extinction of the white race is karma for colonialism?

How would Sup Forums defy fate and a deterministic reality to prevent it?

Whitey btfo, nothing of value will be lost

How can it be karma for colonialism if colonialism was karma for terrorizing Europe for 1400 years?

For that matters they will not going extint, but they will be cucked hard.

Oh no.. white people are gone.. who's going to control, regulate and pillage now?

Africans raped and pillaged Spain and Portugal, destroying their native cultures and selling their children into slavery. Hundreds of years of oppression, is it any wonder why they radicalized?

Maybe

What a retarded conclusion.
Where are the evidence to back it up?
Welcome to Sup Forums land of the stupid and refuge to the socialy inept trolls.

If racial karma existed then every race would be fucked because we've all been slaughtering, raping, and enslaving eachother and ourselves for all of human history.

1 fucking post

You don't know what karma is if you think extinction is what you get for uplifting in every way possible the savages of the earth.

I will say it's a punishment for our weakness in not exterminating every subhuman we laid eyes on across the world. Sloth and indolence disguised as mercy. You will note the US exterminated the natives, unlike every other colonial territory, and that we wound up masters of the world instead of dealing with uppity natives. And it's still such a mistake that even a neighboring country having failed in their duty is causing us problems.

Niggers don't even make up 1/7th of US population. They are the best race to kill themselves, so they could never become a majority. Whites will be around for a long time.

Karma doesnt exist because if it did then jews would be extinct right now.

I'm sure the new black kangz will keep a few white girls around to bang. And they will need some white men to keep the breeding stock pure.

It's threads like these that make me wish the holocaust actually happened.

>civilize the world
>get destroyed by the ungrateful subhuman races you let multiply out of control
Sounds like karma to me.

kys shill

supremacy is ego. if there is a single most intelligent race, it's most likely the japanese. the can churn out anything with a perfect blend of creativity, insight and intelligence.

Here is your (you) faggot.

Only Hindus believe in "karma". Poo in loo, OP. Colonialism should have taught you that much by now.

What if Jews are the chosen people?

that's where you're wrong...kikes are karma-proof, whatever they do it's never bad, only us goy do something and we're punished

>chosen by god
or rather chosen by the devil

Perhaps karmic cycles are thousands of years long?

they're not. the meek and mild are the only 'chosen ones'

Still, even the devil is equally powerful. God just slacks off all the time.

>karma, a religious concept native to India, a former British colony
>translates to "we don't have to fix the system, because you did something to deserve misery in a past life, and you need to suffer"
>primitive thinking 101
I'd frame the scenario in a different fashion if I were you, user.

>even the devil is equally powerful.
I wonder who could be behind this post.

So ALL whites have to go extinct because SOME whites hurt SOME nonwhites?

Whites are going extinct because we've become fucking pussies. We are so scared of being called racist that we'll literally sacrifice our countries and culture to avoid it.

ALL WE HAVE TO DO IS TELL NONWHITES TO FUCK OFF.

>Recolonize

So sorry we built you all this infrastructure n shiet..

Niggers have been building and still builds houses out of mud and shit, meanwhile empires have risen and fallen, world wars have been fought and rockets have left earths atmosphere.