Do Spaniards need to be gassed?

Do Spaniards need to be gassed?

youtube.com/watch?v=vnVWZYGixSA

Nothing wrong with boys expressing sexuality.

I'm waiting for the one Spanish poster who LARPs as a girl so we can bully him again

arabs need to be purged out of their land and replaced with spaniards

Nuke us already please.

instantly reminded me of those little swedish faggots at the quiz show fucking disgusting

Those are british tourists in spain.

this is a honeypot thread right?

In Spain theres a saying that goes along the lines of "being more pope-ist than the pope". What that means is that if we think sweden is cool and we see them munching a big black cock, we'll find the nearest donkey and suck his massive dick as our own way of virtue signalling. Seeing how today being a faggot is the trend, we are indoctrinating our children to be gay and feminist and progressive.

Spain is one of the most cucked hellholes in the planet, is just that we are so fucking dumb we dont even know.

>The boy in white is well hung! remember they all have another pair of tight underwear under there ! and he is still sticking way out! Lucky boy!!!... The boy in grey is nice also, nice ball sack on him!
I love YouTube comments.

Is it wrong that I really want to fuck all of them?

Hollywood coming to town.

There were giant ass poster promoting a fisting/gay club/sauna inside the tube in madrid

and i saw one other in the streets

Degenerate

brb moving to spain.

Hang yourself.

:^)

Spainfags cannot deny that they crave fat american cock

>Italy
I'd think you'd be with me on this

Hey dad watcha doi-

Anyone who speaks Espaneesh should be desu

If this doesn't turn you on then you're not even human. The world needs to go back to pederasty.

To be fair it's Mallorca, the most degenerate island in Spain, filled with germans and bongs ofc.