Do you want Free Healthcare, kids?

Do you want Free Healthcare, kids?
The average winter season in the UK

Attached: NHS.png (791x625, 646K)

Other urls found in this thread:

abc7ny.com/health/family-sues-hospital-after-father-dies-following-9-hour-wait/2457458/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Haha look at all those stupid britbongs. They will never know how good it is to be part of the american dream, amirite?

Attached: freedom land.png (500x522, 68K)

I don't think I'd want to use a Brazilian hospital desu.

at least we're free to go bankrupt commie

>a brazilian flag replies to a thread about healthcare

How long until it's Venezuela tier ;_;

Attached: free healthcare.png (982x953, 703K)

Don't they have any private clinics in the UK? I've never went to a public one

Attached: e4461e9c.jpg (453x604, 42K)

>Free

Attached: 1514357791651.jpg (320x320, 12K)

lower middle class can't afford those in uk.

Our healthcare here is fantastic. Its usually a 20 minute wait if you aren't in critical condition, and instant if you are. Never heard of someone who needed to go to the ER having to wait.

>The average premium for UK private health insurance is £1,349 per year
>ActiveQuote calculated the average based on over 5,000 health insurance sales through its website in the past 12 months. It says that prices have risen slightly this year; the average premium in the first six months of 2017 was £1,373.

Yes they do have private insurance and for a good reason since NHS is shit. Not sure how many of them can afford it.

Oh yeah, because you're so much better than us when it comes to healthcare. Enjoy paying $40 to hold your kid after they're born

Attached: oh say can you see.jpg (501x280, 23K)

those are just meme numbers. Just look at the final 3 numbers

you are either underage or retarded. or both.
all you do is post fake meme pics.

Just stop, brazil user.

Attached: 57dc66110f4e9e2752a9bfb9f475a416[1].jpg (1025x633, 181K)

>I-its a m-meme pic!!!

Attached: 1519335156247.png (1650x1250, 167K)

Attached: 1491361616072.png (534x363, 91K)

It's a bit harder to afford private insurance if you are also forced to pay for the bueracrat-infested government healthcare.

>Never heard of someone who needed to go to the ER having to wait.
burger here. My dad was shitting blood while waiting in the ER. It took an hour and a half.
Also this abc7ny.com/health/family-sues-hospital-after-father-dies-following-9-hour-wait/2457458/

like 40€ month here and all non-shitty jobs offers a health care, dental etc plan

>have healthcare system implemented by labour party
>works pretty well
>tories put said healthcare system in seizing catatonic state since thatcher was in office
>wtf nhs is a clear sign that we should suck insurance company dick!

Attached: cat.jpg (400x323, 51K)

As it turns out, when you cripple your nation's health service with massive cuts, you start seeing some problems. Shut up, you stupid mutt. You're making us look like retards.

Lol wanma fuck up a amerifat
Juat pushem dpwn the staira or beat him etc until bills become too mu h

How we do it here is by making doctors earn stupid amounts of money. A GP here makes around $1000 a day, with tons of benefits and paid vacation. A surgeon could make $5-10k off a single surgery. This naturally makes people want to join these professions, and getting into medical school requires a 97% average to apply, but in reality only those with 99% averages make it. So we have lots of doctors, and good ones too. We even have doctor contracts where you go live in a place for a set amount of time if there is a shortage. Usually way up north. They get a free house to live in during this and make lots of bonuses with this type of thing.

As opposed to America where you would either get nothing, go into debt, or have been born in the 10% of people that can afford healthcare.

Not if you got a student loan to pay, Mike