I miss him more every single day

I miss him more every single day.

He was truly best boy. And to think we used to hate him just because of his design ;_;

I hate this thread more every single day.

Get used to it. Sup Forums is extremely desperate to be just like big brother Sup Forums.

this

Superman, Action Comics, BM/SM, and SM/WW were all mediocre to bad 90% of the time.
Morrison's run was the best Superman got.

>user hates on New52 24/7
>New52 is over
>user misses New52

>mediocre to bad 90% of the time
Why do you read books you hate?

>Sup Forums is one person

I hate the fact that this meme of pretending that nu52 supes was some edgelord that punched cops has persisted. Whats worse is DC trying to do their best to make the public in universe and in their readerbase forget about "Superbro"

Rebirth is a 2 year story user

Me too, user. I'm geting pretty sick of post-crisis Supes' "punch first, ask questions later" attitude.

Sup Forums is a hivemind as regards DC hate, yes.

Me too. I liked Superman Unchained and that Pak horror story What lied Beneath

Let it go OP, too many casuals arrived when Rebirth started so they now act as if no one here liked him.

Also pedophiles love Jon too much now.

Maybe for you. I enjoyed all the supes storytimes that were on here.

yes he was a really fresh character and I really enjoyed the idea of him slowly growing up to be the superman we know and love.

but NOT MUH fags won

to be honest, while im liking Rebirth Superman so far, they didn't need to fucking kill superman and introduce a "new" one from the pre 52 universe. Could just as easily have retconned current supes with a new costume, make him look different, and contrive it so he has his relationship with lois again.

Good riddance. We don't need 100 Supermen around. We have two, currently. It's more than enough.

The more you spam the less I like him.

New 52 Supes was fucked. Better to just retire him until someone can figure out what to do with him.

two years max and he wouldve been the exact same superman as """""muh superman""""" so much wasted potential. i loved him.

You're a faggot. If you're just going to make him Superdad why bother using him at all? Superdad is better at being Superdad, so they used him.
>Wasted potential
You're right but you're also late. When Lobdell took over that's when he was ruined, not when he died.

He is dead. Deal with it. There are at least 99 Supes's versions around. Pick up the New Superman, if you don't like Superdad. He is young, and more fresh than Superbro.

I've said it before and I'll probably have to say it again.

Superdad does not feel like superman yet. His stuff with his family have been great but nearly everything else has been pretty bad. He's overly violent and goes nuclear at the nearest perceived threat. If he's supposed to be Superman they need to do better at actually making him act like superman when he isn't around his family.

This Superman was for everyone.
New Superman is for his family first and then for everyone else.

>DC hate
Oh, so you're from Sup Forums. Thanks for letting me know I can disregard your opinion. Sup Forums loves DC comics.

RIP