Let's settle this once and for all, Sup Forums: which european country is objectively, positively white?

Let's settle this once and for all, Sup Forums: which european country is objectively, positively white?

Iceland

none. white is a bullshit word to describe any type of ethnicity because it is too vague

real ethnicity is a mix of location, race, and culture. jews encourage us to keep talking in terms of 'white' and 'pan european' because it is easy for them to hide among all the whiteys

you can't fucking tell me ben shapiro isn't white. there isn't a nigger or a gook who wouldn't take 1 look at him without a yamica and say he isn't white.

Lithuania.

thanks for correcting the record

Principality of Sealand.
100% white guaranteed

if only we had a word to refer to nonjews
maybe goyim
if only we had two words to refer to nonjews
maybe goyim and gentiles

fuck off I'm voting for trump
don't fall for their shit you stupid shart in mart
your state is your ethnicity and the historical roots of that state provide you with a pedigree for that ethnicity. if you can't be united at a local level, you will be subverted and have niggers moved into your neighborhood by crafty lawyers.

gooks and niggers are also nonjews.

Belarus?

I know you are planning on moving to a white european country. Fuck off don't go to Estonia OP.

They're all white. Europeans are white, there's no such thing as a black European or oriental European. That shit doesn't exist, real Europeans are white and they're all white. Northern, southern, western, eastern, all white. There are obviously some differences, Northern Europeans being taller and paler, blonde hair blue eyes, etc. and the presence of darker features among people around the Mediterranean.

Too many people argue with one another about what european countries are white on here, it's stupid. They're all white. Romanians are white, Croatians are white, Italians are white, Anglos are white, and so forth.

Switzerland

But if you're looking for a majority white European country, taking into account current demographics I would suggest you go to Belarus, strictly conservative people, 99.8% white, chances are you wont see any blacks, Asians, or Arabs ever again if you go there. Eastern Europe in general is very white right now, not many immigrants. Poor economy regionally but it staves off immigrants and Jewish interest.

it isn't simply the color of your skin that determines social cohesion between people, it's your overall culture. and the different european peoples have different genetic features that I think ultimately determines their cultures. they haven't been killing each other for centuries because they're all so alike.

>slavs
>white

Yeah I understand that, an example of what I'm trying to say is. Europeans are all wolves, yes the North American gray wolf is different than the Siberian wolf yet they're both wolves at the end of the day despite being essentially different, behaving differently, etc.. Niggers aren't wolves however, they're monkeys but the same applies to them, depending on where they're from you can see differences between them, but you still realize that a chimpanzee and an orangutan are both monkeys.

Slavs are white yeah. What makes them not white? If you're going to pull the "they're the niggers of Europe" card, keep in mind that all of Europe was basically inhabited by "white niggers" while Rome "non whites" according to most of pol, was the civilized world.

man I just think we have to stop talking in terms of white people
because a lot of these fucking jews are white themselves.
but they don't have our interests at heart
me and you can talk about white and know what it means on Sup Forums, but when we talk to our neighbors we can't use that meaningless language with them because its fucking stupid
you have to learn your local history. it's so important for you and your community.

>jews are white

yea to your average tv viewers these days
I'm sorry to tell you, but jews are white.

(samefagging)
a lot of you on Sup Forums are so far redpilled you forget that that the average person doesn't even know that jew has a racial basis
they have no fucking clue what a jew even is. most americans haven't even read the gospels. do you know how fucking crazy that would be to the founding fathers?