You give half of your country to Jews or US Congress stops financing common military projects with your country and...

You give half of your country to Jews or US Congress stops financing common military projects with your country and Russia occupies your land. What do you choose? Would you pay the brize of freedum? Majority of US Senate just made future of Polish-American relations conditional on giving Jews what they want.

Attached: Screenshot_20180327-045130_Chrome.jpg (2960x1440, 953K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP81-01035R000100010041-6.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'd give my entire country to jews. The G-d's chosen made your ingrateful ass retarded country great before you decided to betray them, and they would make Brazil great too.

>Poland dindu nuffin and besides, it was justified!
Why do people do this

>would you swallow your pride?
Without fail

> (OP)
> The G-d's chosen made your ingrateful ass retarded country great

And when it happened because i dont remember

> before you decided to betray them

We are so sorry that we all didnt die with Jews.

>The G-d's chosen made your ingrateful ass retarded country great

Like when? After 1945?

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP81-01035R000100010041-6.pdf

Enjoy being US-puppets.
Just relax, use plenty of lube and try to enjoy being raped.

If Russia wasn't such a shit, we wouldn't have to face such hard choices

jewish merchants carried the economy of your country on their backs for centuries. most polish rules through history admitted how important jews were for the existence of your country. but, of course, now the eternal kurwa miraculously forgot that their pathetic country only exists thanks to the hardworking jews you've betrayed so many times

the US congress isn't authorized to conduct foreign policy, only the executive branch is. Their proclamation is as meaningless as toilet paper, just politicians trying to find something to do to seem busy.

>Their proclamation is as meaningless as toilet paper,

I wouldn't think so. These 59 senators might vote against financing missile shield project or EDI fund from which USA finances building of military infrastructure in Poland and presence of US forces, they can vote against selling Poland military technologies and so on and so forth. They can fuck us up in thousand ways.

>>Sup Forums
fuck off retarded polish faggot. This doesn't belong on Sup Forums.

If Poland wasn't full of shit & Polacks, it would have its own army and wouldn't have been a part of the USSR, and wouldn't have been fucked by every neighbour country in that past.

> blaiming the victim

Poland is constantly being raped, first by the neighbour countries, then by the US and Jews.
How come?
Why are you always blaming others for your failures and wrong decisions you made in the past?

You could always choose to be anschlussed.

How many of these oven dodgers are left?

What did you do stop being a victim?
Stealing cars?

why would that cuban faggot care about polish jews this much

Poland wasn’t part of the USSR dumbass.

>How many of these oven dodgers are left?
It's been 75 years since WW2.
It's just juvenile jews fighting over free stuff using senators in the USA.
Poland is fucked, it's not nearly independent and they can't do anything except accept the proposal and hand over the $$$ to the jews.

that's not going to happen though

>How many of these oven dodgers are left?

Former head of Knesset Szewach Weiss explained to us lately that definition of Holocaust survivor changed few years ago. Today it is any Jew who lived on territories who were influenced by Third Reich. It is not only a Jew who escaped from ghetto or survived death camp, but for example a Jew who served in NKVD - that's because Third Reich attacked Soviet Union in 1941, which automatically means that this NKVD Jew becomes a Holocaust survivor. Weiss explained to us that number of Holocaust survivors will be growing with time, because the trauma is being inherited.

>Weiss explained to us that number of Holocaust survivors will be growing with time, because the trauma is being inherited.
That's not funny at all. Care to post a link

Fuck off braindead Toilet Nigger, stop making these posts and shitting up the board. Dumb cunt retard

>That's not funny at all.

But true.

> Care to post a link

I watched interview with him on public TV lately. I doubt that i could find a link to it.

That's what you get for perpetually sucking on somebody's teet.