RWBY/RT General #937: That explains alot Edition

Rules of RWBY/RT General:
>1. Read the pastebin: pastebin.com/UmEaBVGW
>2. Arguing about the thread isn't discussion.
>3. Don't believe their lies

RWBY/G Sim Generator:
rwbyg.club/sim

Previous Thread: Latest Chapter: roosterteeth.com/episode/rwby-volume-4-volume-4-episode-2-075-shi

RWBY Chibi Season 1 - Season Finale: roosterteeth.com/episode/rwby-chibi-season-1-episode-24

RvB Season 14 - Season Finale: roosterteeth.com/episode/red-vs-blue-season-14-episode-24

Camp Camp Season 1 - Season Finale: roosterteeth.com/episode/camp-camp-season-1-the-order-of-the-sparrow-camp-camp-episode-12

RT Animated Adventures - Latest Episode: roosterteeth.com/episode/rt-animated-adventures-2016-scary-kids-scaring-kids

Daily Dose of best girl INCOMING

BEST GIRL

A moment of silence.

Rape is the only way I express my emotions for her

Is Ruby Qrows kid?

dead girl

Of course.

It's possible

Will rise!

Now I know why I hate Tyrian more than I thought I did

He's voiced by Josh Grelle

I think it's possible

Fuck Neo

kay

Weiss >> Ruby >>>> Blake >>>>>>>> Yang

what if your waifus nudes leaked

>tfw we will never see her pregnant in series

Possibly.

What if you applied for a job, and you found that Emerald Sustrai was going to interview you for it?

Honestly I think 'crazy motherfucker' is Merc's default, he just hides it well. I mean, he's now fully in league with whatever the fuck cabal Salem is running, and he's fine with it. Contrast with Emerald, who's so far out of her depth the fish have lights on them

>I love characters that use their legs for combat biggest boner
I'm the same but for the full hands + feet package. Headbutts a plus. That and glorious war hammers.

>You'll never see Rubes pregnant in the series

Then no one would see me for a good week

Ya know, since Pyrrha was calling out to Jaune in Ruby's head. Does this mean that we will get a "Journey to the center of the Rube" staring Jaune trying to get Pyrrha out?

Yeah, but that will almost certainly be the one where Merc loses. He had to throw the tournament and let her win for keikaku, so he needs to actually beat her to properly cement the rivalry.

talk about how great cinder is to her that will certainly get me the job

Is Emerald vs Weiss still gonna be a thing?

I'm hoping/expecting we get a full on Iron Man suited Hunter at some point, its the logical progression of hyper customized weaponry after all. That and the idea of a hunter who's made every striking surface of their body into a weapon has a lot of cool potential, just barrelling through Grimm and throwing them around

we really need more hand to hand or leg to leg combat shit

This ship is dumb but I love Cinder's reaction.

what if your waifu killed a guy once because she has super powers and a magic weapon and it would be really easy and no one would know and she just wanted to see what it was like and then she flew away

I'm not feeling it. They're in such different parts right now.

Maybe next volume.

2 best girls at once?!

>One of the first things /RWBYg/ made
>finally a reason to post it again

Oh i'll be "in cumming" alright

That'd just be Neo.

>Rich vs poor
>Delicious chocolate vs vanilla white
>Rough childhoods
It damn better or i will be angry bug

“General Ironwood, you’re calling for a tax increase on the wealthiest Atlesians. I’d like you to further defend that. And, Mr. Schnee, you’re calling for tax cuts for the wealthy. I’d like you to defend that. And this next two-minute answer goes to you, Mr. Schnee.”

It would be thematically appropriate

I want to have small sex with this small girl

They are both indeed fantastic and very snuggable

She looks like a toddler in this picture.

Could your waifu win against the cock?

Weiss must kill that stupid nigger
I would like to see Emerald impaled by Myrtenaster

even better

>I don't even know you!
>Please! Stop!

I'm not feeling Weiss this season. The new outfit doesn't work for me. Her old outfit was perfect and the alt outfit was great too. Vol4 one is just meh.

She really wanted to make Raven her baby mama.

WHAT

I DON'T EVEN HAVE THAT PICTURE

With the level of robotics & other tech Atlas seems to be at I would be more surprised if some sort of personal armor more compact than the Paladins were NOT being worked on.

My fuckin' nigger

emerald is the reason pyrrah died

she started the chain of events that lead to pyrrah's death

think about that for a second.

if emerald didn't create the illusion with penny's swords.

pyrrah would be still alive.

What is small sex?

What's good RNJRg?

Not much at the moment desu

Also that is a very lewd Winter. I approve

Technically Ozpin is the ultimate reason Pyrrha died, because in the end she would have still gone back to the basement to get the maidens power, and this would have never happened had Ozpin never chosen her to be the next possible Maiden

I would hope not and I really just think it's PTSD.
If we doe then I really hope it's just to say goodbye to Pyrrha.

>Emerald kills 2nd worst kill
Just makes me love her more

Would you the third Penny?

been having some chest pain unfortunately

I don't think I could, she looks like she's not for sexual

shout out to the guy with the chair on his head

absolute mad man

>tfw infinitely more hyped for Yang's episode than Blake's because it might give us more info on Tai and STRQ
I need a time machine.

delete this

>ozpin is the ultimate big bad and is actually a grimm just like salem
they should hire you to be a writer.

#ozpinisthetruebigbad

yes very

Well I was in a good mood because somebody called my story 'a good read', but the 'it's just converted greentext' guy is back so that's some rain on my parade.

That just makes me like Emerald even more.

My waifu killed a powerful waifu!

it will be all Dajoubu it was good Deaf

Nah, Ozpin is our Dumbeldore. An immensely powerful and well loved sociopath with no problems whatsoever with throwing under informed children into a war they can barely understand, but with good intentions for the most part.

Post your favourite greentext!

>, but the 'it's just converted greentext' guy
Considering the quality of the writing, somebody just saying that is being nice.

Holy shit that is fucking cringe.

Which is the best kingdom and why is it Atlas?

delet this

Small humps because she doesn't go deep, small hugs so you don't hurt her

Because science > magic

I appreciate the thought, but my brain is wired so that negatives are more heavily weighted than positives. Unless I can figure out exactly what the actual problem is (or prove to myself conclusively that he's just trolling), I doubt I'll be writing again any time soon.

I really hope Willy Wonka is still alive. Him getting eaten by a bird felt terribly anti-climatic.

sauce?

but there's one difference between ozpin and dumbledore

ozpin is straight as an arrow......in the heel

>Unless I can figure out exactly what the actual problem is or prove to myself conclusively that he's just trolling
Seriously?

It's not like it was a drive by it was explained in detail.

>because she doesn't go deep
What if I want her to though?

Small girls can have big packages if Long Mint has taught me anything.

It wasn't a great end to that fight but it was a great end to his speech, and a sign of how far up the chain of evil we'd be jumping in Volume 4. No more smooth criminals, no more ineffectual terrorists, and no hope that a smart suit and a good line in bullshit and bravado will be enough to save you

>Calling out to Jaune with silver eye stuff going on in the background
>Ruby waking up in pain

Its more then PTSD user

Ranger isn't a color either?

I don't have words for this.

Have any of these people ever actually talked to a girl?

As much as I'd love this clockwork orange looking motherfucker to be alive, I'm pretty sure they arent going to bring him back.

If that's what you call 'explained in detail', you have even more problems putting detail into your writing than you claim Deaf has.

Still waiting to hear what 'signal tags' means.

I know it deeo down.
But I wish to dream user.

I-i-t's just that
>I'm expected to believe a bird the size of a jumbo plane sneaked behind a man that has reflexes SANIC enough to keep with Ruby without him noticing
I was limp for weeks, at least it was kinda fun I guess.

They're what goes before or after a line of dialogue.