How canq someone call themselves a Christian and oppose amnesty and open borders...

How canq someone call themselves a Christian and oppose amnesty and open borders? I believe Gos has called us to be one world, one government with one race : humanity.
Diversity is the future so you may as well embrace it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qE0_mE5JFWU?list=PLV1Xd_c5-wta8HSKFx15qdV5L-pm5XvZA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What is The Tower of Babel

How can someone call themselves and atheist and support open borders, multiculturalism, and Islam when those same people would gladly cut your fucking head off without a second thought?

>am atheist

>amnesty and open borders
being a good guy doesn't mean you fling open your door, let all the homeless in and give away all your food. sinners are everywhere and must conform to god.
how dare you play logic of morales

>Yeah, I'm Atheist
>god is so stupid and so are you

>but it says somewhere in your bible that I trash on so much to be a good person, so that means let in millions of illegals

I have no idea what christian values are the post

Thank you Italy for restoring my faith in the church.

God said the most evil humans in history are his chosen special snowflakes.

The bible says slavery is ok... sooo I don't know where you're getting this diversity crap from.

man tryed to build a tower to the god, and god was like BTFO and gave them all diffrent langues as to confuse them and halt construction. King nim rod ordered the towers construction

Jesus Said true religion was to feed and clothe the poor and visiting the widows and orphans and supporting prisoners. As a Christian I understand my duty to resettle the less fortunate inside my nation

>Gos
tricky kike

Christcucks dont make sense anyway.

Fuck then.

No renowed atheist supports rapefugees.
The opposite can be said for christians.

>inside my nation
id doesn't mean inviting aload more people in to take advantage of are hospitality

Slavery was better battery k then because it wasn't based on race. It is only biblical if slavery goes across racial lines es

hey fuck you dude
universe is latin for one-sentence, meaning god spoke and created the universe, meaning germany was the holy roman empire twice, meaning fuck you for being a literal fucking cuckold.

>Diversity is the future so you may as well embrace it

I wouldn't call a shitskin cesspool of identical genetics a form of "diversity", it literally destroys all biological differences within the human race.

tower of bable retard

After this I looked, and there before me was a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, tribe, people and language, standing before the throne and before the Lamb. They were wearing white robes and were holding palm branches in their hands.

>every nation
Also reminder that a nation is not a nation without borders.

Jesus said that we should help each other with our own money, not that you should steal other people's money and then help certain groups of people that does not like Christians.

I like how the artist has no idea what a Samaritan is.

are you implying that all religion is sandnigger shit? I don't understand your stupid reddit comic.

That was about hubris. Settling the poor in rich nations of fulfilling the great commission

Oh and verse is from Relevations 7:9 for anyone who can't use google.

are you by any chance autistic?

because we cant take care of all of them which means we would only cause more suffering. remember the whole remove the rod from your eye line? Plus I dont think theres anywhere in the bible that says let bad people do evil to others which means we have to control our borders weed out those who would take advantage of the disenfranchised.

feel free to give me a biblical quote and prove me wrong though not that it matters its just a book written by man ;^)

I pay taxes and I feel that gives a right to use the gov to further the work of Jesus. My Lutheran church has settled over 75k of the world's refugees I side America, something we are very proud of.
I am firmly convinced we cod evict people from KAnsas and Nebraska and move millions inside our borders and into a better life.
The kingdom of God is the only nation.
It's only boundaries are those the human heart created.
Love your brother as yourself is the first and greatest commandment.

>morales
mexican pun?

are you? it's retarded to think that europeans would have gotten where they are today without their christian influence, or what you deem 'semetic'

dyslexic

That's God's problem, not mine.

Christianity has nothing to do with white intelligence thats the only reason Euros got to the point where they are where as sandnigger christians still live in the iron age.

>Getting the first commandment wrong
That's the second commandment.

Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God. Consequently, whoever rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves.

Romans 13:1-3

Kys

This

>the bahamas weighs in
europe is still far more white than you or me.
I only hope they stay that way. they can't do that without honoring their history and ethnicity. otherwise jews will just move niggers into their neighborhoods and nobody will say anything.

Good. This is legal. Our churches lobby for more refugees and have organizations that settle them all over but mainly in small towns

>USA telling someone that they could face a nigger problem if they dont be christcucks

Worked pretty well with your country.

This has nothing to do with my post.

I find it weird white people seem to be obsessed with Europe being a white continent. It's everyones lanet.

my country is ground zero for this shit.
in my country religion is the only real ethnicity because we are fake country
I don't really know how it works with you germans but it sickens me to see you rejecting your religion and neglecting all the old historical texts that you could much easier understand than me.
america is fucked. we lost our right to segregation, what other recourse does the genetic stock of our founding fathers have left?

US Law has no religion. Get the fuck out.

our heritage is pagan, and no, not that degenerate wicca bullshit and cultural marxist represantation of paganism you see on tv.

youtu.be/qE0_mE5JFWU?list=PLV1Xd_c5-wta8HSKFx15qdV5L-pm5XvZA

has everything you need to know.

I hate to use standard Sup Forums propaganda but that guy burned down a church and murdered somebody
I live in alabama and I know white trash like that. I know what idolatry can bring and it is really quite sad. germany is better than that and you know it.

you are not using Sup Forums propaganda, you are just repeating, what the mainstream media told you.
i showed you that video, so you can actually listen to what he says, his points of view, how he acts and lives now.
however, it's your choice after all.
you can stay in the dark for all i care.

Christ hates diversity. Read the Gospel. He wants everyone to be Christian, and clearly thinks that some nations are better than others.
I think Christ probably looks at letting non-Christians into a nation like He looked at letting idolaters into Israel - He hated it.

>US Law has no religion.

which is why it was so easy for the US to abandon itself to materialism

>our heritage is pagan, and no, not that degenerate wicca bullshit and cultural marxist represantation of paganism you see on tv.

All of the good things about old pagan nations, like a code of honour, respect for ancestors, not breaking your oath, protecting your people, etc., are not an integral part of paganism itself, as paganism can exist without those things. The core of ancient paganism is the worship of statues and spirits, which worship includes sacrifice. Some pagans even offered human sacrifice, even children. Human sacrifice took place in northern Europe during the time of the Roman empire.
Is this really what you want to go back to? Worshipping statues? Slaughtering animals or even men to honour spirits that clearly have no love or respect for us?

Paganism is fucking dreadful. Christianity's wiping out of paganism in Europe is one of the strongest proofs of its divine origin, because paganism is evil.

Christianity is only for people of Israel.
If you want the one that for whole mankind, you need to upgrade to Islam.

You're right
#openbordersforIsrael

dude I would have never heard of varg except for Sup Forums that type of stuff is not mainstream for me, but I believe you if you say it is for germans.

he is saying some true shit in that video but much of that paganism was absorbed into the catholic church. the point he makes about rebirth in honor is completely according to natural law in the catechism of the catholic church. but for you, you have heard about christendom. you've probably heard the gospels and all the shit because its embedded into european culture. why would you reject your christian ancestors but not your pagan ones?