Thoughts on TTG doing this?

Thoughts on TTG doing this?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=N74D9xl0b-A

Terrible.
Disrespectful of the masterpiece that Teen Titans was.
Disrespectful of us, the serious fans, who loved it.
And on top of that? The jokes are bad, the animation is bad, it's all so, very BAD.

I loved the original TT too, but it is not a masterpiece, and I think anyone whose offended by it can't take a joke.

Well they're not riding this joke that much. It like when Gabe Newell said that for every fat joke people made was another year that HL3 would be delayed

>still caring what TTG does
seriously, they keep doing this shit because people still bitch and complain about it

original TT is dead, move on

It was ok.

TTgo only exist cause Action Toons are too expensive for CN to hold em on their own (unless its from Hasbro)

Thats why they have been going for the cheap Canada style of Jhonny test and Total Drama

this is gonna continue for a while so get used to it

>its another ''NOSTALGIAFAGS AMIRITE?'' episode
does this show have a entire seasons worth of these episodes already?

the problem is more that this jokes has been done a dozen times already

>masterpiece
>anime everything
>have nothing to do with the original comics
>chibi, anime uguu shit
>masterpiece

MAN, BE COOL SCOOBY DOO!?
TERRIBLE
DISRESPECTFUL OF THE MASTERPIECE THAT SCOOBY DOO WHERE ARE YOU WAS
DESRESPECTFUL TO US, THE SERIOUS FANS, WHO LOVED IT
AND ON TOP OF THAT? THE JOKES ARE BAD , THE ANIMATION IS BAD, IT'S ALL SO, VERY bad

Op here I thought it was hilarious, the commentary

the creators of the show hate the old TT fans, so they are gonna take jabs and punches at them for the extra attention, we have been over that before

The only good Scooby series was Mystery Inc. And Pup's Red Herring running gag.

There's only so much you can do when running thin on material I guess

Mystery Inc was "ow the edgy, for kids!" though.

>Bitchy lesbian SJW Velma
>Fred a retard
>Daphne wanting to force said reatrd to marry her
>Scoob an alien
>Velma considers killing Scooby so she can have Shaggy to herself
>Nazis
>Angel dies
>Marcie dies.
>Everyone dies
>Asspull universe reset that is basically a huge nonsensical retcon of the original Scooby Doo.

>Current Year
>Using the Anonymous nature of Sup Forums to share your shit taste with the world

This actually looks like a well animated cartoon though

Are you guys serious? Have you ever seen voice actors having fun? This is basically Teen Titans The Abridged Series that has been handed to us. Except it's using the actual original voice actors. You would be hard pressed to find an abridged episode that does this any better while still being able to show it to someone without having to worry about whether someone's kid walks in the room. You need to realize that the voice actors want to have fun too - and what could be more amusing than taking an old piece of your own material and just throwing jokes over it? My Sup Forumsmpadres, this here is a true masterpiece of abridging and deserves nothing less than a 10/10.

nobody is talking about the VAs, but the writers and creative team

>It like when Gabe Newell said that for every fat joke people made was another year that HL3 would be delayed
Did he actually say that? I thought it was just a meme.

You can't deny however, Velma WAS literally the worst part of MI. She ruined everything and kept being a bitch about it.

I wonder how the VA feel when they are recording an episode like that.

Also, Tara Strong when they were doing the TTG and the New PPG crossover. She must have been pretty angry when she was next to the new VAs for the PPG.

user, relax. Take a deep breath. I think you've been here a little too long.

You can dislike things without insulting people, you know.

The girls are always the worst part of any Scooby Doo show.

Fag

Velma looks pretty qt here

>being this butthurt that even fake anime is better then most western shit

Never change Sup Forums

Probably the healthiest relationship Beast Boy has ever been in

People who get upset over TTG are just as dumb as the people who like TTG