AHAHA, the meme is real

AHAHA, the meme is real

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sI80IG7A2Qg&feature=youtu.be&t=74
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twenty-fifth_Dynasty_of_Egypt
youtube.com/watch?v=-zYdbMQ09EQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_racial_and_ethnic_demographics_of_the_United_States
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Racial_Program_for_the_Twentieth_Century
youtu.be/noFwrMOF2lI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WE

WE

WUZ

It's almost as if continents don't have a spectrum of different haplogroups and genetic configurations...

Just for fun of course

African Americans lack a heritage and identity. With all the european dick sucking from whites about "muh heritage" you know how important it is. It means more to africans to think they were ancient Egyptians than it means to you telling them no. If it gives them a sense of culture and place in the world its a good thing. Let them have ancient Egypt . Its not a big deal

KANGZ

They have to know their place. It's a good thing. Else they will 'start' blaming racism.

Hey, Oliver. It's one thing to be proud of where you're from (because, you know, you're actually from there), and it's another to culturally appropriate something outside your spectrum of understanding especially if you have never been there.

Niggers claiming to be Egyptian are literally as fucking cringe and pathetic as """white""" Americans who claim they are Irish.

censoring
SAGE

How about you fuck off you history altering faggot.

Except those Americans have some Irish ancestry, niggers have fucking nothing to do with the Ancient Egyptians.

No, that's cultural appropriation.

Way to miss the point Abbonigger.

yeah no shit niggers are dumb as shit

Its really not worth getting so upset over. Being so defensive about it is like a spoiled kid not sharing his toys.

Besides im quite sure theres a good deal of evidence that black people actually were ancient Egyptians.

Its becoming the accepted account of history either way and being angry about denying black people a heritage for no reason is going to make you look stupid in public. Letting them have it isnt going to hurt you in anyway.

>cultural appropriation is bullshit
>EXCEPT WHEN BLACKS DO IT THEN ITS SERIOUS!
Double standards

What are you even talking about. You're sitting there being ok with us changing history because someone else will get sad?
I don't care about your feeling I care about the truth.

>Its becoming the accepted account of history either way
lol bullshit.

>cultural appropriation
Niggers getting mad at white people for wearing 'their' hair style is a little different from people calling bullshit on rewriting history.

> Its becoming the accepted account of history either way

Postgraduate historian here.
We make fun of the kangz meme in the office too. Literally no professional historian takes ot seriously.
You are completly full of shit.

African Americans lack income and decency. With all the european dicksucking about "muh money" you know how important it is. It means more to africans to rob you and rape your wife than it means to you stoping them. If it gives them money to buy drugs and sexual satisfaction its a good thing, Let them fuck your wife. It's not a big deal.

>fucks another man's wife
Checks out, maybe Lancelot was a nigger all along.

>First link
He mad

White people wearing dreadlocks isn't the same as denying another race their history you silly fuck

>how dare you crackas make a movie where a white man depicts someone that i decided was black
>there is literally nothing wrong with making undeniably white characters black

>0.000001% irish DNA
>HEY GUISE IM 100% IRISH

Flawless logic.

There were nubians controlling ancient once upon a time, fuckin plebs

Ancient egypt

I can vouch for most niggers in America believing that Africa is (or was) 100% black.

and they were East Africans, completely unrelated to black Amercans which descend from West African slaves.
It's like a Swede claiming you founded Rome

>Britain is a European country

What's that got to do with race?

The only problem is that Egyptians hate black people.

niggers actually culturally appropriated the pharaonic system when they invaded egypt in the 25th dynasty (the only black pharaos) they also tried to build pyramids but failed horribly, they built little tipi pyramids, an upgrade from the nignog hut.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twenty-fifth_Dynasty_of_Egypt

Egypt were middle easterns not africans, that's why they are right next to arabia.. literally just jumped over to africa and started an empire there using african ressources and some blacks at slaves.

I'm not saying you're wrong. Hell I'm a shit skin Eritrean, I truly know the regional history

>midnight black people from sudan
>"they were arabs"

Solid logic there

And btw. it's 100% true that blacks culturally appropriated the pharaonic system and literally went "we iz pharaos now".. the kushites invaded egypt in a state of decay and became the nubian dynasty and ruled for 100 years (25th dynasty of egypt that virtually ushered in the late period)

And even today they are trying to now go for cultural appropriation of ALL EGYPTIAN HISTORY, they couldn't settle for the nubian we wuz kangs part where they invaded.. no all egyptian civilization is now made by blacks..

You have to go back.

>middle easterners are all midnight black
solid logic there man, egyptians are depicted as ruddish and described as ruddish.. and africans are depicted as pitch black in the murals etc. so either way they were not africans is what i'm pointing out.

I'm talking about the nubians and nubians only.

Hey retard I never said middle easterners were black,I said the complete opposite

R E A D I N G C O M P R E H E N S I O N

>people from sudan iz black
wow what a fucking surprise.
Since when is sudan in the middle east? What i said they probably came from some place in middle east and stepped over in africa and ruled from there. Look at egypt on a map it's barely even in africa..

the meme was always real.

It's more satire than a meme.

He right about cross casting though

reading comprehension
>i say egyptians were more than likely middle easterners
>throws sudan into the mix out of nowhere claiming i said sudanese are arabs
>i say sudan is irellevant because it's african and egyptians aren't africans
>you say you said the opposite..
user please

Are we having the same conversation.. i already said the nubians (kushites) invaded egypt and ruled for 100 years.. go look up 25th dynasty where they culturally appropriated the pharaonic system and failed at building pyramids etc.

It's this that african americans use to say that they were always pharaos and that egyptians were black, which is nonsense.

Give an inch and they'll take a mile.

>culturally appropriated
Do you know how pathetic you seem by unironically using SJW newspeak?

You're just confused min vän.

>Thor
Ffs Sweden.. At least learn our Gods names (even if they've been 'muricanized, as in pic related). Do SOMETHING right

Aside from the ancient egyptians not being black, he's not right about cross casting. This was not a historical documentary meant to be historically accurate you cunt..

Niggers can't understand difference between a movie/documentary that tries to be historically accurate and a sci fi movie about ancient egypt.

Why don't they start their own movie companies and hire all black actors..

Infact they complain about that movie gods of egypt, whilst having no problem that some european royalty is played by a fucking nigger in a movie/series that tries to be historically accurate or similar examples..

No i'm just using their garbage against them, they literally did that, invaded egypt and said "we iz pharaos now" and corronated themselves etc. and tried building pyramids.

And now today they're talking about others culturally appropriating their culture.. WHAT CULTURE? meanwhile they have no problem trying to appropriate all of ancient egypt as being all black. Because the "we iz pharaos now" 25th dynasty period wasn't enough for them.

>Some rulers were Nubian, therefore all Egyptians are black as night

>The Ptolemaic dynasty was white, therefore all Egyptians are actually Macedonian, forever

Sven, you are fucking retarded, unless this is actually Muhammad I'm talking to.

This is what I don't get about this meme in general, and the spooks that subscribe to it. Yes, there were black dynasties. Yes, Egypt is in Africa. Thats as far as that goes. They're taking one specific period of history and using it as a brush to paint an entire continent, forever.

A fascinating look into african culture! Oh so enriching!
youtube.com/watch?v=-zYdbMQ09EQ

Just a reminder that west Africa (where the majority of basketball americans originated) is 4,000 km from Egypt. Germany is closer geogrpahically.

MOVIES RUINED BY WHITES PLAYING ASIANS

1. Avatar
2. Dragonball
3. Tekken
4. 21
5. Edge of Tomorrow
6. Ghost in the Shell
7. Doctor Strange
8. Prince of Persia

It's not a win when you argue with idiots by lowering yourself to their level.
>>Some rulers were Nubian, therefore all Egyptians are black as night
Didnt say that anywhere
>>The Ptolemaic dynasty was white, therefore all Egyptians are actually Macedonian, forever
I think you're confusing me with someone else.

>Yes, there were black dynasties. Yes, Egypt is in Africa. Thats as far as that goes.
And I agree.. so what the fuck do you want? lmao

Which ones of these were made to be historically accurate?
NONE OF THEM..
Who were they made by? majority white nations who ofcourse use their own actors and actors that have public appeal.

Make your own fucking movies if you insist on fantasy or sci fi movies being historically accurate with regards to ethnicities.

And most recently, "The Great Wall"

..starring oberyn tyrell and JESUS CHRIST ITS JASON BOURNE.

Sorry man, wasn't really taking to you specifically there, just speaking in general about the KANGZ

>Actually ancient egyptians were black. Egypt is an African country you pleb
>you pleb

Kill yourself abo scum.

>rest of world stands obsessing about hollywood movies made in america not being ethnically correct (because they use their own actors) instead of making their own fucking movies..

Fucking kek just recognize how sad that is.

Chinese movie producers should just make a really cool blockbuster movie about the great wall of china and have only chinese people in it etc. Problem solved.

Yeah when black americans talk about the 'KANGZ' bullshit it irks me. They are descended from West Africa

Oh dear god, this can't be real... I saw an episode of the tv show merlin and it had a black guinevere I think. Also half of the extras were ethnic. Why the fuck do they do shit like this?

meh but if you have a country like ameriland where its racially diverse (especailly in california) and you can pick from asian actors too then theres a point for some films i think.

avatar:Lastairbender they picked white people for all of the main protagonists, Aang played by a kid really good at karate but shit at acting. Sokka and Katara played by white nobody actors. These were a brother and sister from 1 nation and 1 kid from another. If these were somewhat relevant actors i could see what you were saying but nah. while they picked minorities for all the antagonists. The animated series did a great job of showing the different cultures and peoples of the world while the movie flopped on that aspect.

This is why diversity in a nation sucks ass.. constant arguments about stupid bullshit like this.

Every ethnicity should just be in their own nations, much easier. And the ones that aren't should keep their mouth shut about this stuff.

>muh ethnically diverse america
america was 89.5% white european till 1950. And now that other ethnicities are encroaching because a jew created the 1965 immigration act that allowed them to all sperg in and removed its european first principle to preserve its pan european culture and ethnicities

now it all of a sudden becomes political what actors are in which movies.. fucking assholes this is prime example of why multiculturalism and many different ethnicities is total failure in a nation.. stupid arguments about this and that this way.. Fuck back to your own countries if you want your own ethnicity represented in everything..

I was in africa once and got blacked immediately.

Except the Nubian Dynasties were very much the exception and not the Rule. Very important to distinguish between Upper and Lower Egypt. Upper Egypt had more interactions with Black Africans, and Lower Egypt had much more interactions with the European and Semitic peoples of the Levant.

Upper Egypt was also considered to be the ass end of Egyptian civilization. Much of what made Egypt "great" was largely the product of Lower Egypt.

>WE WAZ KANGZ
>PLEBS
>WE WAZ PATRTICIANS

The Movie flopped because it was made by M. Night Shyamalan.

i don't know if you realize this, but the cast also factors in likeable actors who have massive public appeal in order to draw in a large audience.

They picked matt damon for this, it's strange pick but they think it will cause people to go watch it, and it's their production. So if it takes a nosedive in the cinema then that's how it is..

Also don't pretend like asian stars in hollywood movies isn't a thing.. there's been several successes with that.. like hero and crouching tiger hidden dragon etc. and many others.

When people start to bicker about hollywood movies not being ethnically correct, it's really gotten bad.

shit, the got triggered hard

WE

This is hilarious because Matt Damon isn't playing a Chinese character and the film is being made by a Chinese production company.

The entire reason they inserted western characters was so they could get a famous western actor to attract a more international audience because when they make films with only Chinks nobody else cares.

I see a part of what you are saying, this whining for representation is being taking to ridiculous levels. #Grammysowhite or whatever is ridiculous. African Americans are like 15% max of population but getting less than 50% of the awards is a travesty.

I don't give a shit fuck about the ethnicity of Americans as long as they stand for the right kind of values. Child of a first generation immigrant who came here, got educated, and got rich AF. Unfortunately I just don't trust the media to hold people to a reliable standard of behavior once here, so fuck me right?

I just dont like the focusing on race in either direction. SJW's do it for minorities and opposing forces tend to do it for whites. I want to focus on the values of certain cultures but separating those things seems far too nuanced for the shitstream media to handle. Through the industrial revolution we allowed tons of European migrants and it worked out, melting pot of minorites that assimilated to american culture if you will. Overall we benefited from it. I just don't think that same assimilatory pressure is there and it's vital in my opinion.

I also don't think its that unjustified to ask for representation a little bit in popular culture. The danger comes in I think from once oppressed minorities garnering political influence and using it to get that representation but never letting the influence go forever perpetuating the fight.

Got a source for that stat? im digging through some cencus data but i cant find that exact one atm.

That's Heimdall m8

The funniest is that he is described as "The Whitest of the Gods"

Probably used bleach which caused an integer underflow.

Those movies were all ruined by terrible scripts and awful acting.

I liked edge of tomorrow and prince of persia. Clearly they were not completely ruined then.

Just remember that M. Night wasn't always synonomys with failure. He is so infamous because he was a breakout hit. google 'the next speilberg m night'

No shit, I think i touched on that in my original.

Matt Damon wasn't in Airbender. He was in the happening though, different M. Night flick.

Either way I think the point that people make is that sometimes yeah we are gonna put an A lister in here just to get those fan ticket sales. That makes sense. But sometimes when there are projects that aren't headlined by megastars it might be more contextually appropriate to put someone of a different race in a role but they will more often shy away from a more risky minority pick for that context.

Not completely unjustified to complain about but just for accuracies sake I can see why it might be a better thing. But then they go completely against it and shove minorities into roles they traditionally were never in (see comic shows) to fill quotas im assuming. So here we are. sigh.

you didn't even have to go to africa for that.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_racial_and_ethnic_demographics_of_the_United_States

Wiki links to official census.. Go to bottom. Racial and ethnic differences 1910 - 2010 Racial and Ethnic Demographics of the United States (Percentages) Between 1910 and 2010

Should give you a pretty good idea.

White = european ethnicities.. They actually count hispanic into white, but then at bottom there's the actual white (non hispanic number) idk why these assholes keep including hispanics as european ethnicities but that's what they do even in crime statistics. Pic related. (see "white male").

TL;DR white europeans have been between 80-90% of the US population pretty much since the US was founded.. And then different minorities but very small percentage of the population.

The whole melting pot lie that left pushes is a complete fabrication, it was only a merge of european ethnicities and a few others along for the ride. It wasn't built by hordes of hispanics and africans and middle easterners etc. that are pouring into the US right now. Infact there were next to none of them till after 1965 where the US got jewed into accepting mass immigration from all over. And illegal immigration became a massive issue.

And the reason it was european only is because that preserved the pan european culture that is the US culture. The landmass had to be filled and a nation had to be built and, and they recruited the europeans to do it cause they knew europeans have easy kinship with eachother (kinship seems to be mostly a major issue when on different continents). And then they created the US together.

In the mind of leftist it's every people from all over the earth went to US in same % of each population and they all had a part in building the US, complete nonsense, in no uncertain terms, europeans trailblazers built the US. And it's their rightful clay.

All manlets compensating for their height.

Just think of the problems blacks create now in america and then consider that only 380.000 blacks were ever transported on slaveships from west africa. I mean just fucking wrap your head around that.. It was the biggest mistake americans ever fucking made to bring them over.. And ironically it was predominately rich jews who had the slaves, and was also jewish slave ships that brought them over. But funnily enough blacks have no problem with jews. And jews constantly make propaganda movie after propaganda movie about how white europeans were so evil to them eventhough less than 1.6% of white europeans at the peak of slavery in the US ever had slaves, and eventhough kkk the vilest example they can find.. killed 3600 people over a period of 86 YEARS! damn.. if blacks are scared of that statistic they should be fucking in terror whenever they see a fellow negro on the street.. pic related.

Blacks WERE in ancient Egypt.
They called them Nubians, and they were slaves there as well.
Read a book

>The whole melting pot lie that left pushes is a complete fabrication, it was only a merge of european ethnicities and a few others along for the ride. It wasn't built by hordes of hispanics and africans and middle easterners etc. that are pouring into the US right now. Infact there were next to none of them till after 1965 where the US got jewed into accepting mass immigration from all over. And illegal immigration became a massive issue.

I think we all know who did it

the
"WE WUZ KANGZ" meme might lead to a fucking war in the future.

Can someone please redpill shoop this into a nog for me?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Racial_Program_for_the_Twentieth_Century

The record is already corrected

neither do you

Were you browsing Sup Forums before you came to Europe?

How do you justify your immigration? Swedes are retarded and it's my prerogative to bleed them for all they have?

jeez man, look at his face. i always kinda feel bad for kikes, they are so ridiculously troll-like and ugly... lmao

Yeah nigga, who cares about factual accuracy?

>Its becoming the accepted account of history either way
FUCK OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

I get a strong Hitler vibe

this is fake as shit stop posting it

>Let them have ancient Egypt . Its not a big deal

I would say nice bait but you already snagged a dozen

Same in once upon a time. Merlin is black, poseidon and ursula are black, lancelot is black, the aladin genie is black (but that's not too bad), rapunzel is black, etc. Additionally, in most scenes, you'll see blacks quickly moving in front of or behind the camera, goinzidence-style.

youtu.be/noFwrMOF2lI
We wuz Stonehenge not shiet

>because when they make films with only Chinks nobody else cares.

You think this would be so incredibly obvious there wouldn't be a shitstorm of any kind. Yet here we are in the current year.

Actually it's because chinks have no clue how to make movies and their shit stinks even more than F- studios.