Hey

Are there any videos on specifically how liberals/SJWs change the vocabulary to get their political goals accomplished? E.g. "illegal alien" is now "undocumented person" etc. And what is the name/term for this technique?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newspeak
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Euphemism#Evolution
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>And what is the name/term for this technique?
They are hedging mechanisms, a form of euphemism.

subversive social engineering

ps i posted that spy satellite patch a few days ago. I like what youve done with it ;)

>subversive social engineering
O! This. Thanks.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newspeak

thanks homies, looking to maybe make a video about the MSM and their propaganda techniques during this campaign

Medical services - health care
government - governance (agent deleted)
invasion licence - amnesty
anti-jew - anti-semitic
separatist/freedom of association advocate - supremacist

The thing about leftists is that they think changing a things label physically changes that thing. This always backfires on them though because people just use the new word as an insult.

Take the word 'retard'. That was originally the PC version for those fucktards. It just means 'slow'. Now it means a fucking idiot like those GOD DAMN RETARDS.

Something like this. Social normality reflects the latest push of cultural marxism. Calling everyone a fag, a cuck, etc.

All that is necessary to make the world right is that everything shall
be called by its correct name.

Actually the retard thing is pejorative drift. Legit terms for things naturally becoming insults over time because whatever the word signifies is genuinely undesirable.

OP is talking about terms being deliberately replaced rather than a natural process.

They have a big campaign going to change "equity" which traditionally means fairness and IMPARTIALITY into "give minorities extra stuff and take things from whites"

As far as I know it's still bopping around education institutions and sociology departments unchallenged.

This is a mistake, eventually equity will be the new "diversity" (look at this class full of black women 100% diversity!) and will be another potent rhetorical weapon

>what's the name of this technique

Doublethink

Equality of outcome vs. Equality of opportunity

>OP is talking about terms being deliberately replaced rather than a natural process.
The euphemism replacement is not natural, only the new words becoming pejoratives.
Their dysphemisms, like calling people in favour of freedom of association/contract "supremacists" is not natural either, nor are Orwellian terms like "health care" or "governance".

It's called spin doctoring and the right wing do it just as much
Estate tax became death tax
Global warming became climate change.

George Bush's advisors were the best at it.
>Clean Air Act
>Actually raised emissions

>No child left behind
>Cut education funding

Amnesty is an interesting one (and one which has pejoratively drifted). Ordinarily, if a bank robber/kidnapper refused to give up the loot and still had the hostage tied up in his basement, it would be ridiculous to call a non-prosecution of his crimes "amnesty" and not instead, "bank-robbing and kidnapping licence".

This changes provide nothing. Because with the overuse of the new term the "negatives" connotations of the original word always resurface. Is like this retards never hear of "A rose by any other name would smell as sweet" If you just stop using "illegal Alien" to describe someone in a pejorative way of an "undocumented person" and then push for the use of "illegal Alien" to be banned as a "bad word" then the overuse of the new term will start to carry the original meaning.

And I think this already happen with handicap people or the like before, though I am not too much into etymology to really defend this claim.

>OP is talking about terms being deliberately replaced rather than a natural process.
yes, i am

Euphemisms are futile anyways since the negative perception gets carried with the new word
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Euphemism#Evolution

Bunch of mexicans watching a game without paying...

The same thing /pol does?