History channel presents new documentary series

>history channel presents new documentary series
>makes Hannibal a black guy.

I used to think this was just a conspiracy shit, but now I'm starting to believe that there's a huge pressure to rewrite history.

Any more examples of shit like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.369272.1314468258!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/article_750/alg-battles-jpg.jpg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battles_BC
youtube.com/watch?v=G67jG4chNEA
youtu.be/W0UPTQCgGCE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_of_Carthage
youtube.com/watch?v=1cIr4mCOrZU
youtube.com/watch?v=upP-QNtrlqU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's been going on forever. They do it in cartoons now to brainwash early.

In the Justice League cartoon, they made Green Lantern a black guy.

That really pissed me off.

I'm glad I got redpilled a few years ago on the History channel being really shitty at actual history. They aren't a trustworthy source. Modern Marvels and Pawn Stars, that's all they're good for.

Rewriting history concerns a csrtoon? Do you even culture?

>I'm starting to believe that there's a huge pressure to rewrite history.
youre late with that start

Why is Hannibal Barcid wearing Roman style helm and chest armour? He should have Greek style lino-thorax. It's almost like they have no fucking idea what they are doing and just virtual signalling.

>Crusades
>Uncalled for aggression by evil whites and Christians

>Slave trade
>All whites had slaves and only whites

The list goes on. I know it not the same but I was taught this in school. Gotta make the white people feel awful for having white skin with lies.

>>lootsalot will cuck Arthur and hiw white womenz and show how progressive he is
Fucking hell
they wuz the same cracka

WE WUZ CARTHAGINIANS AND SHEIT

>ooga booga wh're art the white maidens at

It's quite clever when you think about it.

North Africans are ashamed of their pre-Islamic history. When the history is rewritten, depicting Carthaginians and Egyptians as black, nobody there is going to correct them.

Jesse Jackson and some other black civil rights leader giving their expert opinion on "resistance leaders to the Empire" Hannibal, Spartacus and Hermann etc. should have been a giveaaway about the agenda.

Despite all that, and the many historical inaccuracies, it's entertaining.

Sculpture of Hannibal Barca. Created by someone who saw him alive.

Hannibal Barca tumblr edition.

We sure do

He wasn't the last samurai, that was the point of the movie.

Hannibal wasn't a resistance leader ffs. Carthage owned almost the entire western Mediterranean and the Punic wars were the ancient world equivalent of Russia and the US actually fighting directly instead of the cold war.

ROME WAS THE FUCKING UNDERDOG.

WHAT THE FUCK IS NEXT? PYRRHUS WAS A GOOD BOY TRYING TO STOP THE EVIL ROMAN SLAVE TRADE? HE HAD ELEPHANTS IN HIS ARMY HE MUST HAVE BEEN BLACK!

For fuck's SAKE. As someone who enjoys learning about history now and again, this revisionist shit is sickening.

History channel made him black more than 8 yrs ago. They did it even on the show Battles B.C.

assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.369272.1314468258!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/article_750/alg-battles-jpg.jpg

Ancient Egypt is still prominent in Egyptian culture. People in Tunisia on the other hand are simply not educated about their past, but the ones that are, arent ashamed. Tunisia airport is called "Carthage" and its biggest TV station "Hannibal"

Tom Cruise isn't the last samurai though. He's a white dude who's captured by them and learns to respect their way of life because it is just and virtuous.

Looks pretty Berber . Not the black ones...he looks...leb/Greek.

Based on a real goy who visited Japan and learned the way of the samurai. Now fuck off.

His character is based off a Frenchman who mirrored what occurred in the movie. It was just the character was Americanized because it was an american film and no one would buy the Japs thinking the french were the best military at the time like they did. For all intensive purposes he was a European white man who backed the Shogun long after the war was lost.

The Hannibal equivalent would be a Greek or Pontic representing Hannibal.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battles_BC

Hannibals father is even blacker, the actor is 100% black. Good show though. vid related

youtube.com/watch?v=G67jG4chNEA

Jon Stewart was always black. DCAU had 4 green lanterns at the time, 3 were white.

Hal Jordan, Kyle Rayner and Guy Gardener were all off world during the events of JLU. Don't be such a bitch, Stewart was good.

>that facial structure
>black

Hannibal didn't ride a fucking elephant FFS.

THESE FUCKING RETARDS DON'T KNOW ABOUT THE EXTINCT SYRIAN ELEPHANT!?

That's the point of my post. Check the second one.

He didn't?

holy shit Murican education strikes again.

Go to 25:25
youtu.be/W0UPTQCgGCE

How can they let Schlomo get away with this?

Elephants were used to break through lines and were ridden by a guy with a hammer and massive chisel to instakill them because they were and are SUPER fucking easy to scare. Romans in one battle covered pigs in tar and pitch and set them on fire against a Carthaginian army because the squeals and burning pig smell made them rout uncontrollably.

The Commander of an army would have been mounted with a personal guard of cavalrymen, since it makes fucking sense to be on a fast reliable mount that gives you a combative and commanding advantage.

Maybe some shithead Indian commander sat on an elephant but Hannibal wasn't retarded.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_of_Carthage

those historical facts are about as believable as the CGI

why can't these fucking shows just tell the facts which are already interesting as fuck without having to go budget hollywood and revise stuff

>intensive purpose

Intents and purpose
lrn2 shitpost aussie

HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP

also the fucking background music

I nearly broke my fucking keyboard watching that shitty abortion of a documentary, sorry I didn't check my fucking grammar.

I m just messin with you I'm piss off too I'm a big fan of Hannibal barca you got some great points.

Fuck off cunt. Don't put yourself on a petal stool like you're some important and morally superior buffoon. Have a little taller ants for other people.

Posters like you are a diamond dozen

>Peta tools , smaller ants

Topkekers

That's only the top of it, they made rome looks like some star wars evil empire too.

don't be such a damp squid

>petal stool
>taller ants

>intensive purposes
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Go back to playing total war.

Jon Stewart was also the best GL though. The others were cucks.

I don't understand why blacks literally beg to be conned.
Jim Jones was from Oakland...

People accept that Jews migrated to Africa, and it makes sense that there are Africans to this day that read the Torah, but to fool yourself into believing that Israelites came out of Africa to settle in Jerusalem is ridicules.

And none of them ask why there are no ancient Jew artifacts predating Israel in Africa.

Not to mention DNA testing.

At least this guy accepts that the Egyptian kangs weren't black... but that's exactly what makes him think the Jew slaves in Egypt were all black.

Shut up. His favorite elephant was called 'the syrian'

not sure if bait or retard that never saw the movie

Rome total war Rome total war Rome total war

The title makes way more sense when you realise samurai is plural

Most of the crusades were political moves by the pope, not actual defence against Muslims. The first crusade was legitimately launched to defend Byzantium from the Seljuks but the crusaders didn't arrive until several years after the crusade was called. And by then the Seljuks backed off. So instead they Beelined for the holy lands.

Crusades is literally about the pope rasserting Vatican control over europe. I know there are some convincing looking YouTube videos out there but they're full of shit. Actually read about the crusades, pick up a book.

I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

Pretty sure it's not done by someone that met him.
Hannibal was Punic. He would have looked like a cross between Berber and Lebanese/Syrian

A black King wouldn't have been afraid to ride the elephant into battle :^)

You should get that hole in your heart checked out leaf-bro...

Almost as bad as the intensive purposes guy

Wtf why is boudicca wearing woad, and ginger.

Sick of this shit

ur mom is a lebanese

10/10 made me kek

Is the middle one supposed to be Boudicca? If so why the fuck is she wearing Roman armour like that? She despised the Romans and walked around half naked most of the time.

Also is that the guy from Black Sails on the left?

Yes he did. He had his own elephant called "Syrian" and historians suspect it might have been a middle eastern elephant. Now extinct. the rest of the elephants were a breed from North Africa also extinct now. These are small elephants as tall as a camel, much smaller than the African elephant we know of today. Middle eastern elephants went extinct during the Seleucid dynasty

No your mom!

It's "whole" you dumb cunt.

and a female lead in center
AHAHAHAHAHAHA

My ex's mum was dumb as shit and used to say heaps of shit stuff like this. She was angry I didn't believe in God. I think I said something about needing evidence to make me become Christian and she yelled angrily "us Christians don't believe in evidence!!

She was hot as fuck when she was younger and was some pageant queen from Singapore. A huge titted Singaporean lady that was the dumbest person I had ever met

I lived a lie

Guy Gardner was not a cuck.

>In the Justice League cartoon, they made Green Lantern a black guy.
The four most well-known Green Lanterns are a Retard, a Ginger, a Gook, and a Nigger, and you're bothered because the one featured in DCAU was the nigger instead of the Retard, Ginger, or Gook?

Best Green Lantern is Sinestro. Deal with it.

youtube.com/watch?v=1cIr4mCOrZU

kek

WE WUZ BARCAS

Telling the truth is racist, Lying is progressive. We need a civil war m9s

At least they didn't make Arminius some kind of niggerfaggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=upP-QNtrlqU

Give him a break, it's a doggy dog world after all.

We so happen to be decendents of the Samurai class and such.