Adamantly believe that the monsters are all humans in costumes

>adamantly believe that the monsters are all humans in costumes
>set elaborate traps instead of just tackling them or something when you outnumber them four to one
I understand the rest of them; they're kind of dense. But Velma?

the best girl

Well sometimes they have to fight a ghost truck. How do you tackle a truck retard?

In that case, some more complicated plan is necessary. But the majority of cases are humans wearing costumes.

with traps

She hotboxes like the rest of them

What if Shaggy is the only non-stoner in the group

Look, if you try to tackle the human dressed as a Ghost, you could get stabbed, or he could be better at tackling than you.

Trap works, bad guy's trapped, if it doesn't worked, you've got a head start to flee the guy and get to work on another trap. It's the perfect plan.

It's usually not literally people in costumes though. It's like going against the wizard of oz and tackling him. You'd be an idiot until you figure out the part about the man behind the curtain. People do hologram projections and shit.

Because they're in America and they'd risk getting shot.

They could get sued if they beat someone up. The trap is safer assuming it doesn't go wrong and accidentally kill someone

>teenagers in the 70's
>Do nothing but hang out in a van
>constantly snacking on "treats"
>Paranoid/anxious of the thought of real life monsters commting misdemanors
>they think there fucking dog talks

They were clearly all high on drugs constantly

Some of those costumes are nearly combat armor.

>Daphne-discovers-why-fred-isn't-interested-in-her.jpg

Are you comedian from the 80s?

just telling it like it is

/thread
Phony ghost or not, they don't fucking know what some guy in a mask is willing to do to keep their plan going.

Yes, it boils down, typically, to some nut in a costume, but apart from the subjective issue of SD then teaching kids that violence would solve their problems, just bum rushing the monster of the episode is risky. On the off chance the ghost is a hologram, or a robot--then you have Fred running headfirst through the ghost and/or then slamming into something alot more solid, and then no more Fred.

Not to mention, alot of people have dressed up as pirates, cowboys, knights in full suits of armor, a life sized centaur robot suit, just to name a few. The could be carrying weapons and are obviously dangerous and unhinged to *some* degree if they thought this was a great idea for an insurance scam or other petty monetary gain.

The trap at least subdues a potential lunatic without risking much harm-- Shaggy and Scooby are too lucky to actually get killed for all their cowardice, and besides, first they have to find clues, and evidence of whatever the hell crime is actually going on, or else they'd have *alot* more explaining to the cops on why they hog piled a guy in a costume and beat them senseless.

I'd like to hear your original and insightful take on Super Mario

The more you think about it the more logical it is to set traps, unless Fred is willing to shoot someone. The chances are that the costumed guy is either a criminal or a fully blown lunatic. In either case you don't want to take your chances.

Do they even have a PI license

Why isnt the Mystery Gang in jail

Wait, is that pic real or fanmade?

They've gone to jail several times for exactly that kind of shit. Usually it ends in some wacky hijinx where scooby breaks them out and they solve the mystery by bringing the sheriff to the monster while he's trying to arrest the mystery gang.

She liked the challenge of making a Rube Goldberg mouse trap for humans.

The early 2000s called they want there 90s joke back.

>hottest character
>wears a one piece
Why is this allowed?

probably why most of the Mystery Inc monsters were Power Armor or Robots of varying types, and the few that weren't were still dangerous

similar situation indeed with most Scooby Doo stuff since What's New Scooby Doo stated actually

Because less is more

That is the face of a lecherous woman.

It most certainly is not

The show is from the late 60s.1969

Modesty is sexy.

You're aware that Scrappy Doo is the embodiment of this kind of thinking, right?

>Scrappy Doo was literally added to address the common complaint of "why don't they all gang up and tackle the monster that everyone knows is fake anyway"

at last I can finally see

Because some "monsters" are actually dangerous like this guy.

It would be unwise to bumrush a guy who's giving off electricity, even intermittently

my dick does not see a problem

>be me, /fit/ MMA instructor
>some guy died in house in woods near where I live
>know he had hella shekels to his name, left in all in cash in his basement
>dress up like a scarecrow or some shit, "haunt" the area
>some faggot kids and their dog show up
>time to get sp00ky
>qt nerd girl says "guys, he's just a guy in a mask, get him!"
>semi-beefy queer in ascot tries to tackle me, break his face with my elbow and crack his tibia with my knee
>scrawny dude who reeks of weed does some fancy gymnastic shit through the air, tries to kick me
>grab his leg, slam him to ground, punch the side of his knee til it breaks
>meanwhile, rabid mutt dog bites me while yelping, almost sounds like he's talking
>it's a fucking domestic dog
>kick it in the face, kick it in the ribs while it turns to run away
>10/10 ginger slut tries to use jew-jitsu or some weeb shit
>chuckle a little, kick her legs out from under her and slap her ass while she falls
>fucking beta-ass kids and their gay dog drive away
>mfw I get all the dead guy's shekels

A cattle prod would work just fine on these guys.

Jesus fuck. I'm convinced that the animators of today are not hired to draw Velma until they can prove they had a crush on Velma when they were 12.

There's just something really sexy about a tight one piece. Bikini doesn't cover enough, so there's not eroticism with it.

In the off chance you're wrong you get killed by a headless wolf man ghost. Velmas a scientist, she understands protocol.

What if Mario hit brain on tumor?

Mario Bros is why we have so many concussions in society today.

kaz gets it

the only thing better to wear would be power armor

I can agree with that. Pic is my historical waifu.

what if it's a robot
There have been several robots that have been controlled autonomously
What if the robot fucking kills you, asimov's laws be damned

lovely

Warrior women, or women in suits of armour, with weapons and such are an eternal source of fascination to men since ancient times.