Aus/pol/ General - Friday Night Edition

So parliament is back.

Farcical scenes for the liberals as they lose a series of votes in the house:

abc.net.au/news/2016-09-02/turnbull-reads-'riot-act'-to-missing-mps-after-labor-vote-ambush/7807632

How long until Based TOne rolls this lefty cunt?

---

MPs have spent more than $760,000 on flags in just 6 months:

abc.net.au/news/2016-09-02/politicians-spent-more-than-$760k-on-flags-in-six-month-period/7810490

That is probably not a bad thing though. We need to support our flag.

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2016-09-02/search-for-missing-victorian-man-continues-after-bizarre-trip/7807552
youtube.com/watch?v=pdgTpBvp9n4
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I WANT TURNBULL GONE MAKE CORY BERNADI LEADER OF THE LIBERAL PARTY NOW!!!!

>CORY BERNADI
Jacqui Lambie says he is just a prostitute m8. And she would know one.

I say dear prisoners we appear to have a forrest fire please everyone return to their cells.

Lets all hope that Derryn never visits best Korea.

(Or maybe hope that he does?)

Who else has been following this Tromp family stuff?

abc.net.au/news/2016-09-02/search-for-missing-victorian-man-continues-after-bizarre-trip/7807552

Farkin weird. What is really going on do you think?

That was funny seeing Hinchy embarrass himself like that on his very first day. I can't like that cunt.

The North Korea stuff is just propaganda though m8. They are always smearing dictators with ridiculous stories. They are still doing it to Hitler 80 years later.

Have some auspol OC

Based Tone should be the penguin.

Why the fuck is it so hard to even get an entry level part time job in this godforsaken country?

I've applied for work in just about every Coles, Woolworths, IGA, Kmart, Target, Bunnings etc within a 10km radius, and have been rejected from every single one. I'm desperate as hell and would walk over broken glass just to even be given an interview.

Fuck the HR cunts and their "muh experience" bs.

m8 I have found that if you miss out on experience during the 16-19 y.o period you are then fucked because they prefer to employ kids because they can pay them less.

Going for your first job after 20 is not fun unless you have a good qualification.

I'm 18 years old. I didn't have a job throughout high school, but I am willing to sell my arse if someone would just give me a go. I've applied both in store and online and it makes no fucking difference. Not even McDonald's wants me.

Those big chains probably get bazillions of applications from kids in high school and foreign students, try looking for smaller businesses on Gumtree and shit. Also how old are you with no experience?

Wotcher lads. How's about that free-movement CANZUK deal, pretty neat eh?

Would getting an RSA/RSG make a difference? I don't want to spend $200 for nothing.

I'm 18. Turning 19 in December.

>I am willing to sell my arse
Post pics and I might buy.

If you are only 18 you should not be finding it this hard.

How is your appearance, hygiene and social skills?

I fucking know this feel all too well.
I'm 18 as well and I can't get a job.
Fucking foreigners.
Fuck off we're full.
Would compromise our national security and we don't want to be flooded with mexicans and pakis

Join the Army. IF you get knocked back initially join the reserves and get fit, keep reapplying. Be a fucking man and be prepared to leave home as soon as opportunity shows itself. The Army are primarily focused on recruiting young men and women who wont bail on their contract. Having you serve less than 8 years for them is a waste of resources training you.

Retire in your mid 30s with a pension and an amazing CV. Not to mention the perks of low interest loans, and the connections etc.

Best tip I can give is be fucking honest with the recruiting officer. No you probably will not be doing top secret kill mission withe SASR or even make it as a rifleman. Inquire what they need and above all else be willing.

Honestly I wouldn't bother with it yet, you'll probably have the same luck. Where do you live roughly? City or rural?

>Wotcher
I always used to read Ron Weasley saying that in Harry Potter and I never knew what it meant.

>free-movement CANZUK deal
The shitskins and their white enablers will never let it happen. They will say why not free movement with Pakistan and Jamaica too you neo-colonialist racists.

join the army and get a free apprenticeship in well paying trade of your choice, along with tonnes of kick ass perks

>If you are only 18 you should not be finding it this hard

I live in Brisbane and there is honestly nothing. I even got rejected from working at the elections.

>How is your appearance, hygiene and social skills?
Fine, but it's irrelevant since I haven't even made it to the interview stage.

I've been thinking about the army, but I'm quite short sighted. Would that come into it?

If you don't have blonde hair you put down your a Syria Muslim. If you have blonde hair your up shit creek unless you pretend to be a women, you probably should die it some dumb colour too

>tfw also 18, but have prior job experience
>unemployed since febuary

South East Queensland

kek, Pauline is not far from the joker too

>I haven't even made it to the interview stage
Your CV might be the problem m8. How much effort have you put into it?

nepotism is your best friend

go out, become friends with a few people who have work, mention that you've been looking for a job, you should be able to get one.

it may not be a comfortable job, but it's a job nonetheless and you'll be able to springboard off it into better and better jobs

with the amount of skill-less asians and foreigners in this country, formal credentials won't do it anymore unless you have absolutely amazing ones, ie uni at 16, two degrees by 20, high tech bullshit by 22, defence by 23, etc.

if you haven't even made it to the interview stage you need to do what i said above, they're not paying attention to you because of the way they structure job applications. if it's a minimum wage job and it has no educational requirements, you're just another 18 year old guy in a sea of 18 year old guys. only being some special snowflake thing like an aboriginal transwoman would bump you up that list

trust me mate the problem isn't that there's no jobs, the problem is that everyone is wading around in an endless sea of bullshit and employers prefer hiring people they know personally

Well I don't really have much to say, so I put in generic crap like "confident", "hard working", "can do attitude" etc.

I also only have one reference.

seriously get a trade in the army. or do signals.

considering your rent is heavily subsidised you'll earn a decent wage and save heaps of cash. unless you're a dick on go drinkin' and rapin'

5-6 years hard labour and you can leave with a decent super nest egg and a trade to do whatever the fuck you want.

i do intend to join the Army come December, mostly out of patriotism and duty, also partly i dont want to end up on the street by 20

Of course, but it's not that simple to make friends with the manager at the local Woolworths store or whatever. All I want and need is a simple job to get experience, support myself at uni and not be a financial leech on my parents ;_;

Go down to your local recruiting office/barracks and talk to them. Do not give any inclination you are not fully committed and be HONEST. They will work with you and give you advice on what you need to do to be recruit ready. Advice on diet exercise etc are the bare minimum they will offer. If you are going to make excuses to yourself about shortsightedness or some other non issue disability then you are wasting their time and worst of all yours.

Joining the army is not like in the movies you are not carted out of the office onto a bus and sent to boot camp. There are separate tests for health/fitness and psychological standards. Again do not put on an act be honest and as long as you are a stable human being with decent health and relative fitness they will then offer you a contract. Recruiting process can take weeks or months even.

If your only failing is relative fitness then they will let you retake the fitness test a short time after failing and will even guide you and help you with regimens to reach the minimum fitness level.

Minimum fitness is a joke by the way a couple months training for someone not grossly overweight will easily bring you up to speed. The real training comes in Kapooka. This is where most people wash out. You have a 6 month clause to cancel your contract with the military if you decide you can not hack it.

>patriotism and duty
They just send you to fight in America's globalist wars for Israel and the NWO.

>minimum fitness is a joke

i couldnt believe my fucking eyes when i saw this shit.

seriously, this is just pathetic

you don't have to make friends with the manager, just make friends with someone who works there

just become mates with anyone who has a job. an employee saying "hey boss i've got a guy who is willing to work here etc etc etc" will carry way more weight than a random job application

Sorry cunts, but in this economy Shop Owners are looking to get as cheap a labour as possible, which usually means foreigners that are willing to work under paid and under the table so that their student benefits aren't affected. Unless you are a professional or go to a trade school\get an apprenticeship you really are going to have a hard time getting a job.

Even my brother with Years of work in call centers took 3 months to get a job (He also got knocked back from a few because of affirmative action - one of the interviewers told him this straight up, they were looking for a "Female or PoC candidate" because "Muh Diversity")

Honestly, failing all this, all I can say is try and do something online, start a blog or vidblog, get those advertiser dollars or develop apps if you are good with computers. Also look at some of the small task sites where people ask you to write documents or something for a few dollaridoos

Do this while you still look for real work. During times like these it's the creative ones that will find ways to make money.

>implying i care about that

Also reign in the patriot shit. they do not want flag waving yahoos. They want someone who is a stable mentally healthy person they can mold and control. Sounds ridiculous but it is absolutely true the structure of our forces mean they can be very discriminatory.

Yeah, I have a friend who works at Bunnings who said pretty much that to his boss and he said that I could only apply online. And obviously I got rejected.

I am willing to work for lower pay too. I don't care. I am so fucking desperate and I feel like shit without a job.

mate, i'd honestly rather be a laborer than a retail drone again
sure, i loved the job i had and im salty about losing it, but fuck man, i dont wanna deal with meth addicted mothers bullshit anymore

Alright, fair enough mate

No. Its designated to allow a larger intake as the average person of recruiting age would fail this. Basic training is where you actually get fit. They expect most people to wash out in basic for a variety of reasons least of all fitness. Most people cannot handle the military social structure and are "allowed" to end their contract early before the 6 months are up.

The Army doesn't care about who you think you are they care about what they can mold you into. If you are shitty play-do they are happy to let you return to civvie life. Not everyone is cut out for it. There is no shame unless your dickhead they kick out.

well fucking branch out cunt

my first job was at a factory unloading shipments, i was able to use that job and the people i met there to get a job at a bar, from there i left and applied to an office job with my experience (and some nepotism kek)

any work experience at all is better than sitting around and submitting job applications to leftist corporations

think about it, who do you know that works at a place that might be looking for workers? the world isn't limited to just bunnings woolies and coles m8

It's shit but as a last resort you could try volunteering at your local salvos or vinnie's, it's pretty comfy and you'll get that little experience to start with.

nice work mate the alternative is boredom and idleness.

shit is already boredom and idleness in my life

After this thread I'm honestly considering joining the army to become a signals officer or some other IT related role. I might contact a recruiter on monday.

Yea but employers are aware that white are more likely to spill the beans about the pay situation more that Pajeet or Xing-a-Ling, why do you think you see so many foreigners in low-tier food\retail joints.

As for yourself, if you find it hard to get a job, start and do something yourself, even if it's selling shit on Ebay, at least then you can say "Self-Employed" when you do apply for jobs.

so, i was I have a YOU session with the defense force next week, but after I booked it, I asked around on whirlpool if I'd fail the medical if I had depression. I don't have it now, and I'm not a weak willed person, but they were like "no, don't bother going if you have depression"

Do it faggot

Well do you have depression?

It is easy to make excuses. If you do not have depression as a recorded diagnosis and it was simply implied or you self diagnosed then grow the fuck up and go to the meeting.

On the whole job thing, the public service is really making me question the strength of unions

Because once you're in, it is near impossible to get rid of you, we essentially just do not hire. We bring people in on contracts then just fuck them off.

It's pretty brutal. A lot of people on the inside really hate unions too, primarily because they protect the wrong thing. Nine times out of ten if you've got someone on your team who does fuck all, they're in with the union.

>reminder Bob Katter held the deciding vote on the floor of the house last night

>im a huge faggot and only applied for the biggest chains not realizing that's where everyone else is applying as well

i bet if you went to a shopping centre and went into each individual shop and asked for a job you'd get one by the end of the day. Instead you'll sit behind the bullshit "no experience"
meme. Conclusion, you don't want a job otherwise you'd already have one.

YES CUNT, fuck it I won't go, even if I lied, pretty sure they would look at my medical history

Do you have depression, now?
>No
Then you'll be fine, cunt.

>he didn't build experience from 16-20yrs old

I really hope you're 18 kiddo or you're fucked. People who are >20 looking for their first job are walking mistakes desu. You might be a nice bloke but if I'm hiring and I see you've never had a job at 22yrs of age you're not getting hired. A person spending age 16 to their 20s having never held a job is a big red flag and says something is wrong with em. Hate the experience thing all you want but it's the best filter we have when it comes to weeding out weird or hopeless cunts. Being without experience at 16 is no problem but at >20 I'm sorry to say mate but you fucked up hard. Lie on your resume or scrape the bottom of the barrel

>selling shit on Ebay
I do this. I am now a "Top Rated seller" and a "power seller".

But I am running out of stuff to sell. I have just been selling all my old nerd hobby collectables and stuff like that.

I am considering buying some stuff to sell, but I don't know where to start. And all the chinks with their connection to China probably have most of the market covered.

>they would look at my medical history
They can't m8, that shit is locked up like Fort Knox.

you should see how dodgy the cleaning industry is. I work over night at woolies. an Indian dude owns the contact, which he then sub contracts. The those people claim they are working but they just pay some international student cash in hand to do the work since they aren't international students can only work 20 hours a week.

All I see from sub 20 year olds these days are excuses. They ultimately fear the idea of leaving the safety of home whether its nice or not.

A boy makes excuses.

A man finds solutions.

I said to them that I had depression as a side effect from acne tablets I was taking (which was true).

They didn't even care, more concerned about other medical issues.

>A boy makes excuses.
>A man finds solutions.
And swag is for boys.

Union's served their purpose, now they appear to have overstayed that purpose and exist as another layer of tax on top of workers. At least, this is what I took home from every union rep I'd ever met.

get out there guys.

>All I see from sub 20 year olds these days are excuses. They ultimately fear the idea of leaving the safety of home whether its nice or not.
Nigga, what?

I'm counting down the days until I can start claiming youth allowance and rent assistance and fuck right out of my home.

No m8 without unions Gina and her ilk would have us in serfdom again.

you know it's gonna suck, right, mate?

i dont think it's gonna be one happy 4 year camping trip and everyone's happy and nothing bad happens.

Are you sure you want this, mate?

i mean, i sure as fuck want it, and i know it's gonna suck arse all year round, but god damn, i want to join more than anything else in my life.

top kek you cucked faggots only posted this shit thread because you are jealous of NZ/pol/

They still seem useful as a sort of last resort. We had a famous night of the long knives where a whole raft of EL2s got shafted, purely because they wanted a cull. Union managed to fix that pretty well.

Problem is the other 99% of their team is devoted to them being annoying

Yeah you idiot, you apply online and they remember your name and somehow you find yourself in the final group interview having done nothing, it's how half my mates got their jobs and it's how I ended up at Coles in my first job. Someone puts in a good word for ya, you have to go through the official channels so it doesn't look sus but they've already made their decision about you long ago over drinks with your mate who said you were a top bloke

Fair enough, like I said, it was the impression I'd gotten off union reps I'd me.

It doesn't matter, the Gina's and Adani's of this world are just importing their serfs from other countries these days anyway.

>I am considering buying some stuff to sell, but I don't know where to start. And all the chinks with their connection to China probably have most of the market covered.

You really don't know how true that statement is, I used to know this cunt that would smuggle shit out of China and then sell it on ebay here. One month they made like $20,000 although their average was $5 to $10K... it was fucking nuts mate.

If you are good with your hands or are creative make stuff and see how you go, Nerd Accessories are especially popular if they have some sort of practical function. If not you can always go around garage sales and pick up shit for cheap and sell them on for massive profit, this is another tactic a cunt I knew did.

haven't you got somewhere to be Kiwifag?

It's almost as if unions exist to help insulate their workers from outside competition while making sure their members can't be removed no matter how incompetent

Have you had a bunch of people in your life murder or die horrifically?

Main message I got from this guy's memoirs is that the special forces are all full of people with a tragic backstory

Here we have the perfect example of the dole bludger, whose future holds things like appearing in court for driving pissed for the umpteenth time and doing nothing of worth or value while blaming wogs for everything. Who has 6 kids with 4 different women and lives with none of them all out of wedlock.

Fucking Housos.

youtube.com/watch?v=pdgTpBvp9n4

I get what you mean, of course it would be incredibly challenging, mentally and physically(i'm already fit though). I think I won't go, fuck salaries

90% of retail jobs work like this, probably 50-60% of jobs you need degrees for also work like this

nothing against these fellas, i've just always found it disturbing how quickly they become money hungry attention whores once they leave the force.

I'm a student, you spastic. I have a job, but I can't work at it enough to support myself because I have to study.

Yeah and out of the 47,000+ members of our armed forces 250 are SASR.

Nah mate, nothing bad or horrendous

also, i didnt even say anything about SF.
im not some lid cunt who says "im gonna be high speed, low drag and bag Osama 2.0"

Mates I am going to have an early night I think.

Go to bed and read for a bit and then sleep.

the tiredness has hit me hard tonight.

The public service is a very special case, though. I don't think any other workforce is full of people who can literally do absolutely no work, have none of the required skills, and not get along with anyone, and still be untouchable.

I'm pretty sure even teachers can be fired for incompetence

Also, the public sector likes to employ veterans.

Fuck man if there's anything I want to be in life it'd have to be NZSAS. Too bad it ain't gonna happen.

Most do not go public, they have a choice even when getting the Victorian cross to receive it publicly or privately. Most join, serve, and retire in anonymity

>Another Friday night home alone

>out of the 47,000+ members of our armed forces 250 are SASR.

That's pretty amazing

Aww yes boi, Aus/pol/ is back

Who /planetamerica/ here?

The only flag I support is the Eureka flag.

You're all a bunch of cuckolds.
Vote Hanson or get back on your boat.

I tried watching it for 5 mins and turned the TV off. The left leaning bullshit spewing out of their fucking mouths was too much. Its like a CNN colony on the ABC.

>Eureka flag

t. ACTU shill

>mfw im about as pissed as im willing to get at home

id seriously consider fucking a migdet or something for work, till December.