Islam

>islam
>uncuckable
>save from degeneracy
Nope.

theguardian.com/world/2016/aug/26/women-lead-friday-prayers-denmark-first-female-run-mosque-mariam

>look, we are progressive and love equality just like you!
>let more of us in, infide-ahem, my friend!

She's gona get stoned by the "community" soon

that bitch is so dumb she went so far to use freedom of speech and religion to basically not only invite an intolerant, dangerous religion into her country. she even took the time to actually become a fucking imam in a religion that does not even tolerate women as imams. wearing fancy clothes and showing yourself in public in this way is completely against the doctrine of her own religion. this woman is going to get stoned to death if she succeeds in spreading her religion. she has basically dug her own shallow grave. and that smug smile. her 15 minutes of fame. what some women do for attention is beyond me. this is so retarded it hurts my mind. why would somebody literally dig her own grave and consort with the enemy while spitting them in the face at the same time? in two years she will be dead or gone.

F

>they don't know what assimilation through infiltration is
>thinks this is not a genius ploy

>save from degeneracy
no one save from western degeneracy, especially muslim in the west

>take in "refugees"
>infect them with feminism
>deport them back to their shitholes, wait for the cancer to spread

Muslims in Denmark (not Danish Muslims, those don't exist) were avtually very much against this, especially the more vocal men and other women.

Also daily reminder that every third Dane openly expresses that Denmark is at war with Islam. We're not Sweden.

Funny how its not a arab girl but a white woman

She's half Syrian, half Finnish. It's great, the dune coons are triggered in the Facebook comments of pretty much every Danish article about it.

>Europe goes atheist
>turns out their frivolous life is boring, gotta find a new religion
>mfw they pick Islam

>sheltered libtards use Islam as their new fashion statement, rendering Islam as another of their retarded trends

Do you remember all those strange people trying to stand out every decade? Well, this time isn't different except that they so self absorbed, they are destroying entire communities and cultures.

Boy, they'll sure feel stupid in 10 years.

Except that fucking stupid because in Islam you can't deny any Muslim man or woman entry into a mosque. So making it female only is not allowed. Where are the lions of Allah who will put this bitch in her place?

She'll be culturally enriched before too long, nothing to worry about

>Atheists becoming muslims
Christian meme, its christians who turn muslim.

Could that be the new Attack Target No. 1?

I feel like the left is trying to subvert Islam the same way they did Christianity. Trying to give women a bigger role withing Islam etc etc.

Next you will have female Imams, gay preachers etc etc. Just wait.

>>save from degeneracy

How come the west always finds a way to ruin and make things degenerate?

It's impressive.

>female
>imam
>polygamy is not an option

get your shit together mohammad, even islam is not safe from feminism.