Is it safe to say that people listening to pop music and following modern pop stars/shows/pop culture are straight up...

Is it safe to say that people listening to pop music and following modern pop stars/shows/pop culture are straight up blatant idiots?

Is the dramatically low level of pop culture direct work of jews to decrease populations inteligence, OR is it already result of their other degenerating actions like race mixing, education retardaton etc?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=za3lZVgLSos
youtube.com/watch?v=SUXWAEX2jlg
youtu.be/MN23lFKfpck
youtube.com/watch?v=0J3vgcE5i2o
youtube.com/watch?v=P_XIH2cE7kY
youtube.com/watch?v=O3ZzI8W8_ug
youtube.com/watch?v=d12dJbE_xxw
youtube.com/watch?v=e-IWRmpefzE
youtube.com/watch?v=UprcpdwuwCg
youtube.com/watch?v=6pfcHCwoMjg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No one's perfect. Some people jerk off to anime, some people listen to Iggy Azalea

Yes
youtube.com/watch?v=za3lZVgLSos

Yeah but I don't see many people over there early teens that like pop music all that much.

i thought it was common knowledge that the average masses of people are idiots.

hasnt this been a thing since like ever

>some people listen to Iggy Azalea

actually not really
she's been hit with $700,000+ worth of IRS tax liens for the last 2 years so...

you can then assume she's paying the 40 odd percent of her earnings as taxes and 10-15% to her manager...

and that's how much money she actually made the last 2 years

Leave normies alone and you will live a happier life

There are many shekels to be had in appealing to the lowest common denominator, and that denominator is rapidly increasing with the immigration and breeding of low IQ mongrels from third world countries that (((certain people))) convinced us to let in.

Ultimate infinite wealth jewish business plan

>she's on the radio
>everyone I know know's who she is and could give lyrics if asked
>no one listens to her because she owes money

The one thing that I hate about normies is when they ask me if I seen some new ad on tv. I go out of my way to not watch ads. I really don't know how people watch tv with ads.

>>she's on the radio

except she's not

she hasn't released new music since march and her record company is not pumping any money into her

I listen to some pop music including limited quantities of Nicki Minaj. I also have a physics degree and would be willing to bet I'm smarter than you, Piotr.

>Owning a tv
Its like you want your life to be bad

>Sup Forums user calling others idiots

I listen to kpop and jpop

It doesnt mean anything since i know many people good st maths but are total idiots without any sign of critical thinking outside of it

also if some cunt try's to show me a youtube video and they don't have fucking ad block

Yes.

It's a positive feedback loop for sure, but I wouldn't say infinite. Eventually these practices will make the entire world an unlivable slum, and on that day the Jews will wish they had served to benefit mankind instead of deceiving, swindling, and enslaving.

>common knowledge
> that the average masses of people are idiots

I'll leave you alone to figure out the irony in that one.

Pop is everything and can be anything. The thing here is that you have 2 type of people:
1.) those who follow anything they see if exposed to for long enough (religious people, trend children(have an excuse, cause they children), wannabes, imitators, people without selfrespect(can be mixed ones), degenerates(because they want to fit in)
2.) those who think

I want to hatefuck that nigress, especially by forcing my throbbing cock into her cunty mouth with which she makes raps that degenerates my children. Am I racetraitor?

no you are just a weirdo who listens to some anime music and thinks he is better. ps iggy = dope.

Somebody hasn't been fapping for too long.

Not really.

The product is professionally made to be an ear worm. The videos and marketing are designed to appeal to your lizard brain.

That's why it's so heavily sexualized.

You can't really help but like it. But it's also obviously Soma.

It's dumb. Vacant. Soulless. It's designed to placate you. Bread and Circus's and all that.

There's nothing wrong with liking it, but it's worrisome when that is what consumes you.

Anyway, it's always fun when someone uses the method with subversive elements.

You know, like Fight Club or whatever.

youtube.com/watch?v=SUXWAEX2jlg

Hiring a master commercial director to make an anti-commercial meme flick. It's kind of funny.

Punk music etc was in the same vein. Taking short, hook laden, simple pop music and making it dirty.

Some pop is good, some anime is good, the thing that's problematic is people without brains who follow anything to the end even if it fucks them up and goes against their believes. Some people simply can't connect 2 things together in mind, like they can't connect that they are doing something they are against, but still don't get it.

Yes I don't respect people's intelligence if they listen to pop past 13-14 or so.

That's probably not a healthy thing they can still be good loyal people with smarts in other areas.

>youtu.be/MN23lFKfpck

here

what's the proportion of quality shitposts which make one laugh to actual thoughtful responses that make one think by australians?

Why can't you people see why pop culture, and pop music is so bad? Look at what they have done to these past three generations!
The have delied us to are very core! YOU FUCKS Keep letting them do it to YOURSELVES!
Degeneracy is fucking RAMPANT now-a-days!
They literally manipulate your minds with those things. Via subliminal messaging, financal manipulation, and the unstoppable regurgitating torrent of inhumain lies.
The jews are at the core of this shit! They're doing this to us because they are terrified of us. They see a majority white society and the flinch. Jews can't handle the fact that they are outclassed by whites.

Pull your shit together you fucking cucks!

You could argue pop is promoting degeneracy, more than in past, but in past pop was also propaganda, just different kind of propaganda. Famous music is famous because it's politically correct, 99% of times, at that specific time.

I haven't had a computer in 3-4 years and never used adblock because I wanted my favorite youtubers/websites to get a little bit of shekels, until this year when I finally got another one. I've been living in the dark and finally saw the light

The music industry is a shadow of its former self for sure. You really have to aim for lowest common denominator to make any money these days apparently.

Name one song played on the radio in the last 10 years that actually sounds good or is catchy? It's less about how good the song is and more about selling the image.

I'd say that pop music is less made for idiots and moreso just made for clueless normalfags, bobs, and janes.

Pop music has always been laughably bad in any era.

Yes. My cousins and aunt are into this shit and are completely braindead. They can't think outside of buzzwords.

I need the big screen to watch my anime streams on

BTW guys do you notice how obvious it is? I mean that they are pushing race mixing culture, low inteligence face, huge unattractive to normal people (before jewish propaganda) butts, nonsense sex weed love getting Rich nigga memes what the fuck is this name nicki minaj where is this whore from im so fucking mad why do we poor anons have to love on this gay earth while happy rotschields spread worrds of wisdom and develop wonderful culture inside the hollow earth? :/

now tell us about how you were born in "le wrong generation"

I don't agree. While it's always had an embarrassing-to-like stigma. But I don't think I'm mad in saying music actually used to sound a lot better.

Yeah you stupid fucking leaf you were Born in the right le generation where you can get blacked to death and live to see full Internet censore and gov. Control over your every leafy move, btw move out of your flst ready cus you haveto make some place for jessica and tyrone to raise their children in

>But I don't think I'm mad in saying music actually used to sound a lot better.
Music today is absolutely great. Just turn off the radio and look for something else.

>>everyone I know know's who she is and could give lyrics if asked
Who the fuck are you hanging out with?

Pop music leading into MSM news on the radiostations. Soaps, game shows for $$$ and reality TV leading to the MSM news on TV....

Brainwashing at it's finest

>pop music

Yes, we know good stuff is still being made faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=0J3vgcE5i2o

this didn't sound that bad back then

lol yes it did

>bangs rocks together
>OOK
>caveman beats chest
>OOOK OOK

Modern music ladies and gentlemen.

To be honest there's still some good 'pop' music being made in some EDM circles.

youtube.com/watch?v=P_XIH2cE7kY
youtube.com/watch?v=O3ZzI8W8_ug

I remember when dubstep was getting the push. It's essentially a branch of Drum and Bass with less depth.

Sadly, D&B never took off in the mainstream. Way too radical it seems.

Ive always felt the jews in hollywood have to keep the bar low, if someone is too smart or too talented they will be hard to control and even harder to replace with the next flavour of the month.

I would say the do use the media to promote degeneracy (All about that bass, ugly fat white girl with twiggy black girls it the back, i wonder what they were going for?), but they will only promote degeneracy thats palatable to the people or they will lose money.

Basically they are satan tempting us with the low energy demons they believe we will be drawn too

Dubstep post 2010 is garbage desu.

How can a genre that used to sound like this
youtube.com/watch?v=d12dJbE_xxw

Become this?
youtube.com/watch?v=e-IWRmpefzE

>music
>EDM

There's more going on in those two songs than the average mainstream stadium-rock song of the 80s, though.

>I WANT TO RIDE MY BICYCLE
>I WANT TO RIDE MY BIKE
wow

>forget that i don't have adblock on chrome
>get ad with single white woman and disabled mutt child denouncing Trump

lol testing

Less is more. Just because something is more technically competent doesn't make it better.

If you want to masturbate there's a time and a place.

It's less about less is more or more is more, and more about how people have some misconception that EDM is largely simple, looped beats with no semblance of variation desu.

What the genre for this song?
youtube.com/watch?v=UprcpdwuwCg
I love it.

youtube.com/watch?v=6pfcHCwoMjg

there's not though retard

an Arpeggiator existed when Queen was making music

but sure, some bedroom dj/producer knows more about music production than an opera singer who can actually write music

I listen to music almost entirely for the melody so I don't give a fuck what kind of "message" it has or what it promotes.

I don't know why you're equating listening to pop music with all that other shit, being popular doesn't make it inherently bad.

youtu.be/MN23lFKfpck

I'm so glad someone brought attention to this. The very definition of '10s music is some chick in the middle of a club bouncing up and down with her arm raised in slow motion going "ooooOOOooooOOO"

I never noticed that, probably because I don't listen to those shitty songs.

Interesting video

>an Arpeggiator existed when Queen was making music
Nobody said it didn't.

Freddie Mercury didn't know how to write music, just because he used operatic vocals didn't make him an opera singer either. If that's the case you can pretend that nearly every theatrical rock group and shitty power metal group is opera.
The rock music he wrote is easily outclassed by plenty of rock musicians of his era, too. The fact that he used choirs and some orchestral instruments doesn't negate that the way the music is played is very stereotypical of rock music at the time. Bands like King Crimson did Queen's gimmick better.

that's literally racist

It's literally produced by computers, that's why auto tune which is a fucking vst, there is melodyne which literally lets you take notes in music, out of an actual audio recording and move the notes around the musical scale, those programs are nothing compared to what a studio sony would send it's top 10 artists to record in has in regards to manipulating vocals of someone who can't sing

it's literally produced, it's not made, it's manufactured

they can literally do it with anyone, look at will smiths daughter as an example, she can't sing

ashley simpson, or she spelled it ashlee or some shit, literally made over a decade ago? made into a pop star with 0 talent

if you, or someone you know won the lottery, you could pay someone to make you an album...that's just a truth, a fact of the matter

if you want to sound like a deep voiced black gentleman they can do that, you want to sound like a chipmunk they can do that

it's 100% no different than producing a tv show or a movie

the songs you posted are trash dude get over it, I bet you think john talabot isn't lacing together sample packs

Yeah I guess Big Dawgs like you don't walk into a place to get food or whatever to hear music like this playing because you're too cool for school.

We don't seek it out asshole!

Jews aren't a race. And if you think they are, then you're just a fucking jew.

They are primary split into two racial groups. It's mostly a racial term

Yep, they're the kind of people who watch the same old shit on youtube (epic prank videos or whatever), unironically love emojis and spend most of their time on social media.

there is some good pop music, though the genre is getting significantly worse with abuse of sex appeal.

Still better than anything Freddie Mercury shat out.

That's autistic thinking. You can't apply a racial term to something that isn't racial.

What the fuck are you on about? All I was saying is that pop music isn't inherently shitty and you're implying I pretend that shitty pop songs don't exist.

It's in line with what most jews say

>some people listen to iggy azalea
>she owes money

pick two

Some people eat junk food instead of being really into top tier cuisine, but know bucketloads about international politics.
Some people don't give a fuck about politics, but know bucketloads about art history.
Some people know nothing about art but know bucketloads about science.
Some people are all round plebs.