Untitled

Attached: us slaves?.jpg (1024x713, 143K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia-analysis/before-expulsions-a-brick-by-brick-hardening-of-u-s-stance-toward-russia-idUSKBN1H232D
theguardian.com/world/2018/mar/27/new-zealand-expel-russian-spies-cant-find-any
newstalk.com/Ireland-to-expel-Russian-diplomat-over-Salisbury-nerve-agent-attack
youtube.com/watch?v=SoNQ8oJ9xaQ
youtube.com/watch?v=3CNeDtZmpjU
punetejashtme.gov.al/files/userfiles/DIPLOMATIC_LIST_08.02.2018.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=F4iyhRoaGA8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What the FUCK

let's hope Greece doesn't join these dog countries

they are good with all 3 big world powers

Attached: something we can all agree on.png (1162x604, 174K)

does this have any real effect or is it just a symbolic gesture?

Attached: 1309343713963.jpg (604x443, 73K)

BASED
Fuck Russia.

>macedonia sucks g*rman diicks so hard

it's basically just

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It makes me bad feeling to see united weak countries bully big guy.

Macedonia doesn't

they are so desperate to join the Eu, they do what their g*rman masters want

I fucking hate being part of the EU

>all these anglo slaves

Attached: 1512318576359.jpg (800x800, 97K)

Detailed list:
— UNITED STATES: 60 Russian diplomats expelled; Russian consulate in Seattle ordered closed.

— BRITAIN: 23 Russian diplomats expelled.

— CANADA: Four Russians expelled; 3 applications for additional diplomatic staff being denied.

— UKRAINE: 13 Russian diplomats expelled.

— GERMANY, FRANCE, POLAND: Four Russian diplomats expelled from each country.

— CZECH REPUBLIC, LITHUANIA: Three Russian diplomats expelled from each country.

— SPAIN, NETHERLANDS, DENMARK, ITALY, ALBANIA: Two Russian diplomats expelled from each country.

— HUNGARY, SWEDEN, CROATIA, ROMANIA, FINLAND, ESTONIA: One Russian diplomat expelled from each country.

— LATVIA: One Russian diplomat expelled, plus one Russian representative of a Russian company blacklisted.

Turkey isn't part of this?

Attached: 1521136302574.png (516x380, 50K)

>does this have any real effect or is it just a symbolic gesture?
In the USA there were over 400 of diplomats, 60 were expelled.
I believe same applies to other countries, they expelled few dumbasses who do nothing useful and that's it.
On the other hand before crimea annexion in the usa there were like over 1000 of russian diplomats.

reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia-analysis/before-expulsions-a-brick-by-brick-hardening-of-u-s-stance-toward-russia-idUSKBN1H232D

So this is basically the US pouncing on a chance to further escalate tensions, right? We're seeing another cold war boys. Hopefully the nuclear treaties get signed again.

Turkey is Russia's friend now.

are we friends too?
Please spare some gas for us.

>countries occupied by US soldiers have rulers that want war with Russia

Yes, and?

Attached: s-l225.jpg (225x190, 8K)

Bulgaria blocked South Stream pipeline so no gas for you, sorry.

UKRAINE STRONK

Get your shit together, Russia.

Clearly shows who's the biggest American lapdog.

theguardian.com/world/2018/mar/27/new-zealand-expel-russian-spies-cant-find-any

We can't find the sneaky Russians... :(

and don't forget: gay degenerate and probably a narkoman too

Do you guys remember that the ww1 started by a lack of diplomacy?

Attached: 1514257646989.gif (250x277, 1.88M)

Also failed diplomacy
Deplomats passed away before an important meeting

Fuck Anglos and fuck white people

>another lapdog defending his masters
Like clockwork.

At least, I guess that we can confirm the official begin of a new cold war.

>So this is basically the US pouncing on a chance to further escalate tensions, right? We're seeing another cold war boys. Hopefully the nuclear treaties get signed again.
Nah it's just a gambit prepared by the UK to aid with brexit, they need a very good leverage to get maximum amount of profit and bonuses. If not that then the UK will be totally fucked, big time. As most countries in the EU are after "hard" brexit and they want the UK to suffer.

Attached: brex.jpg (640x390, 40K)

If anything it was too much diplomacy that started ww1.

Can't believe our pussy government actually did it

Same problem, different perspective.
>Diplomacy failing his object
>The lack of it

What I can't believe is why the hell ukraine literally didn't nothing but whine about crimea

Since the mayor ignorance, the first thing that comes to my mind is that probably they had to. Too much political pressure

I forgot, ukraine turned off supply of electricity and literally trying to genocide ex.UA citizens. fuckers.

The reason why the first world war started was because almost every country in Europe had some kind of diplomatic tie to everyone else in a web of alliances and garantees.

Which is why an assassination of an Austrian archduke by a Serb and a small war in the Balkans dragged in Russia, France, Germany and the UK into a great struggle that spanned half the world.

guarantees*

>being an anglo cuck

Attached: iz4tm.jpg (620x644, 29K)

Autist, gas to Slovakia moves through Ukraine.

I understand the concept of diplomacy as the way to solve a conflict without the disarm of one of the sides involved. That's what I mean when I say "Lack of diplomacy". Obviously you can understand as too much of it, but bad implemented. Probably I made that mistake since the begin of the thread, but you shouldn't take me so serious.

newstalk.com/Ireland-to-expel-Russian-diplomat-over-Salisbury-nerve-agent-attack

Ok, you're right. South Stream was meant to go through Slovenia, not Slovakia.

we're helping to cut russian government spending by making their government officials useless (more useless than diplomats already are). Really we're doing them a favour.

we're american cucks so im not surprised

>they want the UK to suffer.

Yeah but they are playing a charade with that because the UK isn't some little shithole they can stand to lose.
They're like a scorned lover right now trying to make it a bad break up and talking all this shit while secretly crying in their pillow because they need their ugly english slag and are afraid France will bail next.

TRI PALOSKI
TRI PA TRI PALOSKI

youtube.com/watch?v=SoNQ8oJ9xaQ

Attached: gYtIJwm.jpg (540x430, 67K)

SALLY WILI HIPUT TUPUT TAPUT
APUT TIPUT HILIYA LEN

Did you know that russia has a smaller economy than Italy or Canada now?

They are pitifully weak

does tree paloski mean three claps by any chance?

The living Hitch brother loves Russia.
Used to be a Marxist bolshevik Trotskite idiot when he was a kid.
youtube.com/watch?v=3CNeDtZmpjU

3 stripes.
3 POLOSKI

three strips/lines
three
three
three
whew that's such a strange word actually
like compare it to one/two/five/six
three
three
hm, strange

ok, so the song's about ABIBAS, should've known

the brand with the three strips

Attached: 9488da1507850826bf230dea4d374585.jpg (1280x960, 130K)

>Used to be a Marxist bolshevik Trotskite idiot when he was a kid.
I watched question time UK this week and he said all that word for word.

So were the vietcong so what.
Doesn't hold as much weight as people imply. Russia is not an industrial, but rather a resource economy. The political stability hangs just from the personal incomes and those depend on oil and gas - as long as energy resources can be exported and the prices for them are high, the Russian government does not need to worry about the economy. Special budget reserves are at/over $175 billion.

>song
same thing

They really don't have that much conventional weight to throw around. It's their aggressive "covert" operations that have earned them the place in the spotlight

Add Ireland

With the West being as limped dicked as it is, it really doesn't matter.

Is Russia still the bad guy? I thought that was passed on to China

Lol why the fuck do the Russians say it was from U.S. blackmail? The Brits were the ones going around to everyone, some of these countries have shitty history with Russia and our numbers were highest because we have a high number of Russia diplomats especially with the UN.
>does this have any real effect or is it just a symbolic gesture?
In our case we expelled a bunch of known intelligence officers and closed a consulate near one of our sub bases.

>SPAIN, NETHERLANDS, DENMARK, ITALY, ALBANIA: Two Russian diplomats expelled from each country.
Albania
What is that like 25% of the diplomats?

traditional neutrality
idiots

punetejashtme.gov.al/files/userfiles/DIPLOMATIC_LIST_08.02.2018.pdf

Well the European powers wanted war, so they made sure their diplomatic ties would give them a flimsy excuse when the time came to it.

good
FUCK russia

why does Erdoroach keep helping the rebels then?

>When the entire world gets pissy over Russians killing Russians

Crimea all over again

Attached: rsz_putin41212.jpg (450x300, 20K)

as long as they do it in their shitholes whatever but don't bring that shit outside

love your flag Ukraine it's like Swedens' but wholesome; two genders, traditional family values. European people look European..

Well European people still look European in Sweden.

Problem is that all the Africans still look fucking African.

I love Sweden. Love yourselves too pls

The Director of the Information and Press Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation calls this absurd. Does she have a point?

Attached: moskva-jpg.jpg (992x558, 98K)

ded thred but who cares
youtube.com/watch?v=F4iyhRoaGA8

Y-you too...

We in Portugal love Russia