Would you eat Scooby Snax, Sup Forums?

Would you eat Scooby Snax, Sup Forums?

Did they ever explain why Scooby has a snack named after him?

Maybe they named Scooby after Scooby Snacks.

In that case maybe I should name my daughter Arby's

Literally never thought of that

Convergent thinking. Both Shaggy and the inventor of Scooby Snax were Sinatra fans.

Why, though? I wouldn't name my dog Pedigree or MilkBone.

Everything I know is a lie

I always imagined them tasting like Nilla Wafers. So fuck yes I would.

But its short for 'Scoobert'.

I named my cat Friskerino after Friskies. Stop being silly.

Boco actually brings up a fair point.

It's probably just a coincidence in-universe.

Be Cool Scooby Doo had an episode about how Scooby Snacks came to be.

>Be Cool Scooby Doo

I hate you.
Earlier today I learned that Gwen Stefani is older than Ted Cruz and now I have to deal with this?

Fuck this, I'm going to bed.

The gang saved a snack company. So the guy rebranded the Wizard snacks into Scooby Snacks.

As a Pup, Scooby saved a dog biscuit factory. So the president named the treats after him. Fucking learn the lore, faggots.

Casualfag here. I had no idea Scooby Doo had lore.

How deep does this well go?

My girlfriend is a vet and she's told me about a patient named "Snausage" and a woman who had two dogs named "Kibbles" and "Bits".
And that's ignoring the 2 dozen dogs who are just named after human food like "Pancake", "Crackers" and "Peanuts"

My point is, to put it in the immortal words of Tom Jones, it's not unusual.
Oh and one of her dogs is named Tom Jones too.

Too deep.

Don't talk shit about BCSD, it's a solid show.

It doesn't.

t. scooby expert

Milkbone would be a pretty cute dog name.

Is What's New any good?

It's alright, if a bit bland because it's was essentially a reboot of the original series without the wacky insanity that makes modern Scooby-Doo so great.

I always thought they made them themselves. Didn't Shaggy list off the ingredients once?

Thats what ive aleays thought the past few years

That's a recycled plot from A Pup Named Scooby-Doo. I think A Pup Named Scooby-Doo also is where we first hear Scooby's full name. Pup has a lot of Scooby Lore

Huh. All this time I thought Scooby was named after the snacks.

Like maybe when he was a puppy Shaggy saw he was fucking insane for those treats so he was all "like, okay, you love those snacks so much how about I just name them after you, you retarded fucking dog."

Deeper than you'd ever imagine

It's certainly not something you can just swooce right into.

Holy shit. Scooby was around when Velma was 5. He looks like he's gotta be several months old there, if not a year.

Fast forward and the gang are like, what, in their early 20s? Damn man, Scooby has to be in his late teens right? At that age he could keel over any second. And he's not even a small dog either. Larger dogs don't live as long.

At this rate, the next mystery they solve will be the mystery of what killed Scooby. The culprit? Old age. Or more likely, years of unhealthy eating which riddled his body with cancerous tumors.

>Fast forward and the gang are like, what, in their early 20s?

Weren't they like 15-17 in the original show?