I'm concerned guys.... I don't think Trump is preparing for the debates as much as Hillary...

I'm concerned guys.... I don't think Trump is preparing for the debates as much as Hillary. She's going to stomp him isn't she? Trump doesn't seem to care anymore....

inb4300replies

hillary is preparing for the debates by practicing standing up in her hospital gown

Yeah honestly you're probably right. Hillary has been quiet lately because she's preparing to finally stump the Drumpf. Hopefully she does well. America would be in trouble if Drumpf got elected.

Hillary's too busy in the hospital and in bed to prepare for a debate.

So far it appears that all debates will be in Hillarys favor.

They can make it as one sided as they want, because they would rather have no debates than any debates

Trump is screwed lol! But the Trumpkins will never learn

This. Trump can't win.

This desu

GREETINGS FELLOW HILLARY SUPPORTERS AND TOTALLY NOT CTR THREAD.

ARE YOU AS EXCITED AS I AM FOR FUTURE PRESIDENT CLINTON TO KILL SOME MORE NIGGERS MUSLIMS AND JEWS?

SHE IS CLEARLY THE ONLY CANDIDATE WHO WILL WORK TOWARDS OUR FINAL SOLUTION, UNLIKE DRUMPF THAT NIGGER-LOVING KIKE WANTS TO UNITE AMERICANS!?!?!?@#?@?

HEIL HILLARY

#ImWithHer
#BringThemToHeel

kek

>mfw Hillary probably already got into multiple fights with the Trump stand in during debate practice

There isnt going to be a debate. They won't be in the same room at the same time. Did you see what they are trying to do? It's going to be more like a press conference split between the two.

wow, but doesn't that make Trump the winner?

I don't know, just seems like a cop out for Hillary. She would never debate Trump face to face. Might be a trap for Trump.

My record is getting so corrected right now

Hillary couldn't stomp a Turk if it was stuck in one of those glue traps, what makes you think she's got a shot against Trump?

The 1st "debate" got cancelled. Instead they are doing a back to back forum....

You guys fucking kill me.
Thanks for correcting the record.

she is going to have another stroke, like on TV.
At which time she will fall down some stairs and break her hip, taking HUM A. WEINER with her.

Clinton has dementia, it get worse every day. That's why she has no press conferences.

The Donald will spank her all over the stage.

That's just how Hillary prepares for debates. By demanding that they don't be debates at all because she can't fucking handle it.

Such a strong leader.

>sleeping 18 hours a day is "preparing" for the debates
I guess, in a way...

hillbag cannot control her bladder and rectal function. she shits erry 20 minutes. that is why her speeches and public appearances are no longer than 15 min.

she has to get her adult diapers changed by Huma.

This only proves that Hilary isn't preparing for the debates very much

Thanks for letting us know

>preparing to debate a literal nwo tele reader

m8, you don't have to prepare against 102 iq idiots

>that backwards logic
Nice one, trumpkin.