Mfw Trumpkins think they're anti-establishment when they literally support a rich, white, old man

>mfw Trumpkins think they're anti-establishment when they literally support a rich, white, old man

Just testing

>rich, white, old man
So, the counter culture.
Given that everybody just want to be babied by big daddy goverment while they spend their days in their hobbies and partiyng

the alternative is a rich old white woman who brazenly admits she is corrupt as fuck

>Identity politics matter

Shoo shoo sjw

Im just here for the angry shills and trump supportes

>be Trump
>be in bed with both establishments for years
>sign loyalty pledge to RNC
>negotiate closed door deals with RNC to get nominated
>anti establishment

Well if nothing he's a great con man.

A FUCKING WHITE MALE

>mfw we share the same country

You don't have an attack roo you can use to get rid of him?

he less of a moloch worshipper though, definitely less establishment when you consider satan

Warning WARNING sage hide and report all shill slide psyops threads warning WARNING we are under seige by shills sliders. Warning WARNING they are here they are shillling they are sliding warning WARNING they are sliding the hillary med files TCF HRC CTR DNC DCCC wiki leaks bohemian grove guccifer moloch threads warning WARNING

Warning WARNING

Yfw only people with money and influence can run for high offices.
Idiot

his opponent is literally the establishment.

why do leftists play dumb like this?

RARE FLAG

How is a woman the establishment exactly? Maybe if we had a woman president and the government was 90% women.

newfag

>He thinks demographics matter

Sage this thread

IP ban kangaroos and leafs

I'd like to know what you would think if for the next 50 years no white male got to be president.

>How is a woman the establishment exactly?
Are you fucking serious? Do you even know what that word means?

If trump isn't anti-establishment why is he so hated by the establishment

Wow non-country got baited so fucking easily

Sage thread and move on

It looks to me that 90% of the US government is rich white men. Hillary Clinton is a woman, her people are not established in government. They aren't the establishment.

Who hates him, exactly?

That depends if the non white non males were actually competent not there just because of muh diversity.

Hillary Clinton was literally the secretary of state. The only two positions more establishnent than that are SCOTUS and POTUS

And she struggled to get there. It is testament to Her strength and capability. She has overcome more than anyone in government.

Riding her husband's coat tail and being appointed to federal government are not struggles.

>be Trump
>hard-working benevolent business magnate and entrepreneur who made his fortune actually improving the communities around him
>actually understands that creating a more stable economy for the lower classes creates a stronger foundation so that everyone profits
>bubble up rather than trickle down

>be Hillary
>literally as establishment as humanly possible
>so firmly wedged into gaming the political system it's just second-nature to her
>swiftly and brutally deals with anyone who tries to get in her way or stand up for truth

Well, it really makes ME think.

He's been posting frequently for a while now.

So you rather want to have poor, uneducated and young nigger?

who cares about "establishment"? it's literally a buzzword for people who pretend to hate the government while want to leaching off it.

Trump isn't educated...

No one would care if they were good at it. No one likes Obama because at best he's a lame duck president and a race baiting fuckwad.

Wharton of UPenn degree in economics

Really accelerated my neurons.

Doesn't stop him from being an idiot.

>non-white males
>competent
don't kid yourself

How many times have you managed to become a major party Presidential nominee?

I don't have daddy's money and the establishment propping me up every step of the way.

How about you retard piss off to the other retards on masterch*n and tell those pussies, that you were BTFO and you raid is pointless.

>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE

>when they literally support a rich, white, old man

>being a racist and a sexist jealous of success

Go get suicided.

>implying reverse sexism and reverse racism exist
Honey, no.

Does the name of your country really have "and" in the name? If they join two countries, why not just make a new name? Is there a story there?

I've been spouting this all along, but no one wants to listen.

>reverse sexism
>reverse racism
Using those terms is racist and sexist.

You're as ignorant of global history as Trump.

The banks, the current administration, the neocons, old republicans, old democrats, people who've sat in politics all their lives.

You're right, it's just racist for a black man to hate white men and sexist for women to hate men. Nothing reverse about it.

Yeah, but the campaign is getting real funny.

It's like one of these TV drama shows women watch but for political nerds instead.

straya please, go back to Melbourne. You don't know anything about history.

Hr isn't a con man. He's a SALESman. It's what he does. He's selling an idea to America that will give him more wealth. The outcome is rather irrelevant to him.

Nobody's as ignorant about global history as Trump.
Besides, I wasn't asking you, Bruce. I was asking the guy from the country no one knows or cares about.

>the POTUS doesn't get a lucrative retirement paycheck
>trump's company is equipped to build a wall of that size
>implying they won't need multiple contracting companies
>implying Trump hasn't dropped a significant amount of his own wealth into this campaign already

Rich old white men are dying out though.Rich women on the other hand are on the rise.

Sage doesn't mean what you think it means. It's funny that differing opinions cause you to immediately call for an end to the argument, though.

Doesn't change the fact that the establishment is by and large against this rich old white man.

Because he's a bozo.

> tfw ausboriginie thinks anti Israel candidate hillory cunton has a chance

I really just wanted to ignore this thread

It's so fucking shameful that you retards even gave it this many replies

Fucking moron NEET faggots just can't help yourselves

There's nothing establishment about being rich white and male

Fuck

Kill yourselves all of you

corporate establishment is completely behind Clinton though. They are in fact the biggest donors to anti-Trump superpacs. They hate Trump's idea to enforce laws that will punish them for outsourcing labor outside of the US and the fact that he wants to get rid of cheap labor from mass immigration.

Be fair. Trump is a blowjob. He got his wealth the old-fashioned way - he inherited it. Without the connections and advantages he was born into, he'd be selling Toyotas, not skyscrapers. He'd be a good car salesman, but in the end, he is now and has always been just a salesman. Hillary sucks, but Trump is no better. I'm voting 3rd party. American votes don't matter, anyway. The popular vote is only a symbolic farce. The electoral college votes in our president. The popular vote is irrelevant. It's more of a "poll".

>Hillary Clinon
>Woman

Pick one and only one. Kys

Stop using green text. It's just annoying.
Being POTUS opens up opportunities for wealth you've never even considered. Trump is well past seeking a meager government pension. Think bigger.
Nobody's building any walls. It's a sales pitch. It will never come to fruition.
Research the terms of the money Trump has spent on his election campaign. He hasn't put that much at stake. Also, significant is a relative term. In terms of Trump's wealth, it's a coin in a hobo's hat.

Gtfo white boi