>3>1>4>2

right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/w-gLqGcfBr4
murrlogic1.deviantart.com/gallery/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No

3>4>1>2

Give me a detailed explanation as to why Asami being an antagonist wouldn't work

It would have too obvious.

Everything after the first season would have acceptable even if she had no characterization whatsoever (though she did) if simply to justify that one moment where, instead of being lazy and making her swear revenge on the heroes, she turned on her father.

She would be dispatched after a single season, and never heard from again, making it more difficult for people to waifu her.

On the hand however, she may actually have had something to do, and even developed a bit of character that way, which could make her extra waifuable despite the lack of screen time.

>It would have too obvious.

Are you fucking gay? How is this a bad thing

>making it more difficult for people to waifu her.

That is the dumbest thing I have ever fucking heard on this site and Korrsami fans have fucking goalpost moving skills that require unheard of mental gymnastics

she would have teamed up with pic related

this

aw shit i meant THIS

>Asami ever doing business with a filthy home wrecker like Suyin

Asami would rain walls of fire on Zaofu and scorch the earth for it to be erased from time.

>muh shitty 3D giant robot fights
>muh lesbian shipping
4 was trash.

I kinda agree, though 1 would be first if it didn't feel so inconsistent and rushed. Amon was a fantastic villain who just felt so underwhelming in the end.

I kinda feel like he should've been saved for season 4.

Stop spamming your fucking comics on Sup Forums and ruining our Avatar discussions. You're as bad as Scrapper.

>Amon was a fantastic villain who just felt so underwhelming in the end.

Hourly reminder faggots actually wrote petitions for Amon to turn Babyface and help Korra fight against Kuriva

Please stop posting this trash.

How would that even work? I can maybe understand Zaheer but Amon exploded in S1.

Stop reminding us that Korra even exists you're the reason why these shit threads continue to fuck up Sup Forums

Don't fucking explain anything to the fans of this show they wouldn't know quality control on the account of all of them running to /sug/ because they want a show that feels like a faggoty hugbox

>implying shit-tier rule34 isn't ruining Sup Forums

This isn't even R34 you stupid piece of shit.

no argument

Right, right, all those skimpy outfits are totally for comfort.

4 > 3 > 1 > 2
4 wins cause she had the best hair and Kuvira a qt

In terms of structure:

1>3>2>4

In terms of my personal preference:

1>2=3>4

What. Why. Amon was great, but he just suffered from being in a season that thought it was going to be a one-shot, short story.

I think him being the final boss would've been neat.

SHE'S RICH

Its like you're thinking a billionaire heiress to a ruthless monopoly cant do whatever the fuck she wants

thats what happens when you shit post for years about a show you get guys like himand you stupid fucks deserve it

>ruthless
She's literally turned Future Industries into a green company.

Your waifu is shit

Either book Unalaq better or make Asami end game because Zaheer and Amon aren't qualified to be final boss material

4 definitely wins in terms of overall QT design

epic post

>asami would never do business with suyin

except suyin is one of the richest people that she could possibly do business with

I made these on a dare

ASAMI DOES NOT DRIVE ANYTHING THAT DOESN'T GUZZLE MINDLESS AMOUNTS OF CARBON INTO HER FOOTPRINT

I don't think you understand that if Asami is an antagonist she either dies a gruesome death or she disappears into a prison cell and is never heard from again.

Book 4 is non-canon as far as I am concerned.

This.

It was less trash than Season 1. At least the conflict didn't magically fix itself and erase all possible consequences it may have ever had.

Amon was not a fantastic villain. He was only enjoyable when we knew nothing about him, which means all the "goodness" was just ideas people had of what he could be.

nobody gives a a shit

>I don't think you understand that if Asami is an antagonist she either dies a gruesome death or she disappears into a prison cell and is never heard from again.

I WANTED THIS

I wanted those faggots from Tumblr to fucking earn their ship not be pressured into it by a bunch of limp wristed crybabies who hate heterosexual white males

I wanted Nurse Korra trying to recondition Broken Asami back into stable normal behavior. Like Azula in her ongoing comic.

1 is absolute dreck in terms of structure. It builds up to a conflict that completely evaporates before forcing any of the characters to overcome it or even change in the face of it.

I don't give a fuck what you faggoty Tumblr manbabies think stop pretending your show is perfect you belong back in /sug/

>WHAAAAA MY SHIP ISN'T CANON ANYMORE

>At least the conflict didn't magically fix itself
Korra pulled the "WE'RE NOT SO DIFFERENT" card on a woman she and the viewers barely knew, a woman who then, while having the largest country at her back, rolled over and gave up because omg, the Avatar knows what it feels like to carry the heavy burden of being a leader too!

At least Amon had to lose his money, second in command, aerial support and be revealed as a liar before retreating. Kuvira lost a stupid robot she didn't even really need.

>be a huge ATLA fan
>watch the series a dozen times
>look up all the trivia and interviews I can
>get hyped for Korra
>only watch Season 1
>disgusted
>never watch it again
>can't even watch ATLA without a sour taste

I just wanted kids who knew magic kung fu going on adventures, not this. Never this.

>4 worse than 2
>ever

You big baby.

This is you. You acted like I wanted Asami to be shipped with anyone. Only faggots care about shipping this is why Tumblr ruins shows.

Tell me more about how I am the problem tho.

It's contrived, but the resolution still came from the protagonist instead of a third party swooping in from nowhere and fixing everything for her.

Season 4's ending is less believable than Season 1's, but Season 1's was far worse in terms of story structure.

You meant to say after you finished Sozin's Comet, right?

Why are they killing the Rube?

Amon had presence. He was intimidating, and a legitimate threat to Korra and the gang. The only other villains who can compare are the Red Lotus from season 3 (who I personally felt were alright but were never as interesting as Amon).

Now, I'll admit, that some of Amon's appeal did come from his mystery, and that was ruined by the reveal in the final two episodes of the first season, but I'll still go to bat and say he was a good villain. Even without his backstory, he was interesting because his goal was not to take over the world or plunge it into darkness; he simply wanted to level the playing field for everyone. It helped that the Equalisits were legitimately correct in a lot of their gripes (even though it was never mentioned again after season 1), so it seemed like Amon's goals were at least somewhat justifiable. You know, atl east until the reveal anyway. Plus, he a cool mask. Points for that.

Both season 4 and season 1 had stupid endings. Amon gets beat because Korra magically learns airbending and Amon stupidly shows himself as a waterbender for no reason... And Kuvira, yeah, you got her covered.

Still, I'd say Amon was much better than Unalaq and Kuvira. Unalaq was never really threatening and his motive was basically evil for the sake of evil, and Kuvira was even worse. Not only was she evil for evils sake (setting up concentration camps and whatnot) she wasn't even a good bender like Unalaq could claim to be. She only barely defeated Korra because she had PTSD, and in the end she only got as far as she did because she somehow managed to build a giant robot in an ending that rivaled season 2's for stupidity.

I really didn't like season 4. Season 2 was an awful train-wreck, but there was entertainment to be had in it. Season 4 felt like a slog through and through even if it was functionally less bad.

She breathed in too much polluted air and got lung cancer

>Amon had presence

So did Unalaq but he got the shit end of the booking stick

Go save her predator

Book 4's structure is by far the worst with maybe book 2 outranking it. It starts out really strong but once Korra gets back to Republic City everyone just sits on their hands while Bolin and Varrick fart through the Earth Kingdom countryside, because Opal can't leave to try and get her family back until Bolin reaches the city because of the stupid romantic drama between the two of them.

Predators don't save things they fight them for Sport

They can save whoever or whatever they feel like

Sincere question: what are you going to do when the comics come out?

>Book 4's structure is by far the worst

Blame the budget and having to write 2 books over the course of the same year because your show is getting shitcanned

Is there canon evidence of this

Someone told me a rumor that Korra and Asami are getting married. If whatever happens i'll probably drink a lot then complain I can't afford an animator or a reliable commission artist to retell LoK the way it should have been booked

This

2 is absolute trash

Few Alien vs Predator comics as well as the movie

youtu.be/w-gLqGcfBr4

>Someone told me a rumor that Korra and Asami are getting married.
Mike recently talked about the comics and he said they're literally just starting their relationship when the comic picks up, technically they aren't even in love yet. I really doubt we're going to see them getting married.

Which is Non-Canon

Movies canon

Usually I'm okay with sharper looking women but I do wish she looked a little bit more like this. She looked too unsettlingly like Mako and Asami's illegitimate kid.

Tell those faggots Bryan and Mike their fathers should have beaten them harder and they can go get jobs at the Adventure Time CN crew a bunch of pansy liberal faggots who cannot into normal thinking so they try to "explain" it poorly thru their sexual frustrated ideals which make for shit booking

So that autist with the fetish for environmental destruction and workers exploitation is back to ruin another Korra thread with his garbage art?

No its not. Predator 2, Alien 3, Alien 4, and both AvP movies are all non-canon

But Predators is?

When Asami is a sweet and caring girlfriendfu in the comics he'll probably give himself an aneurysm.

>Korra thread
>ruin

please fucking go back to Tumblr if you think Korra threads are worth discussion

You know, Prometheus doesn't actually contradict anything in AVP...

You're very much correct. I'll fall into a coma.

Its a reboot.

And in it a Predator allies with a human

Maybe in your coma dreams you'll get the LOK you've always wanted.

Prometheus is already non-canon.

>Is Asamifag LoK's answer to the Azulafag in the AtLA threads?

Still better than your autism

NON-CANON

I can't share a Coma.

It's too late
predator will now save the Rube

Scrapper is a faggot

I don't care what you think.

They're like polar opposites, the Azulafag is convinced an antagonist is a secret victim who deserve a happy ending handed to her on a silver platter and this guy is convinced a protagonist who is sweet and kind is actually a money hungry corporate shark who hates the environment.

Rube is suppose to be saved by Weiss but my artist is too emotionally tired to draw my comics for me.

I'm not Scrapper but at the very least he is supportive of a girl who is not worth a shit. It's funny you have to construct a backstory to make her interesting.

>I don't care what you think.
That's a sign of Autism

No, they were all equally shit.

You don't understand.

I came to post this.

Kuvira was a great bender. She was absolutely destroying Korra until she went into the avatar state and she beat Suyin pretty handily. She was probably the best metalbender in existence, barring Toph herself.

But fighting capability was never relevant in LoK, otherwise Korra would've ended up winning a lot more. And god forbid Korra ever come off as competent.

wtf is wrong with people

SHUT UP SCRAPPER NO ONE FUCKING CARES

No it means I don't care enough about your Tumblr Hugbox to evalidate your opinions as facts

>No it means I don't care enough about your Tumblr Hugbox to evalidate your opinions as facts

More proof that Tumblr is a useless insult

I'm not Scrapper but Azula will always be remembered as the badass you want Asami to be.

3>shit>1>>>>>>

Scrapper pls KYS

pls go back there

>tfw you've spent your whole life from the age of 3 onward being trained in the traditional style of bending and one of your teachers was THE katara
>rarely if ever win a fight because we game of thrones now and your seasons are short and each episode is only 22 minutes

How much did you spend on shitty art? Or are these piles of shit your own creations?

murrlogic1.deviantart.com/gallery/