He thinks India doesn’t have toilets

>he thinks India doesn’t have toilets.

Please educate yourself about my country you stupid Americans.

Attached: 430FA5D2-FA3F-4177-B9BA-1537DB2346A0.jpg (4032x3024, 1.73M)

Other urls found in this thread:

timesnownews.com/mirror-now/society/article/sex-workers-varanasi-nagar-vadhus-manikarnika-crematorium-ritual-salvation/211107
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That thing is probably pristine and drains on a street.

imagine if someone thought that was drinking cup.

I prefer do it outside than this.
what is this pink cup?

A fact: there are more hole-in-the-floor type oppic toilets in Japan than in Russia.

That's clearly a painting on the floor

Dude, in rural areas most people actually don't have or don't use toilets. 70 percent of India is rural. We both have never even been to a village, nor most of the people around us. How would we know what the real India is like. Our urban areas are also horrible, but at least this problem isn't really there.

In Southeast Asia and South Asia people wash thier butt with hands using water

>what is this pink cup?
I think it's how they clean their ass.

I’ve been to Varanasi which is quite an experience itself.

It wouldn't be so vile if they used soap as well.

At least, we have door. educate yourself.

Attached: QotjoT3.png (700x483, 692K)

Run water in the cup. Dip your hand in it or poor the water over your asshole to clean your ass. Then wash your hand off in the bowl again.

Much more clean and sanitary than smearing shit on your ass with dry paper like Americans do.

>I’ve been to Varanasi which is quite an experience itself
Do tell. Was it stuff like this?

timesnownews.com/mirror-now/society/article/sex-workers-varanasi-nagar-vadhus-manikarnika-crematorium-ritual-salvation/211107

I am not saying anything bad. You have nice public toilets, they satisfy my slavic soul. But this was a discovery for me when I found out that they are way more popular in Japan than in Russia.

>Varanasi

More like very nasty xD

In the developing country, a restroom is messy.

umm... but then I think they'd better put soap and paper in each toilet room to clean their hands.

>indians
>soap
Don't kind yourself

We wash our hands with soap afterwards, duh.

Literally every 5 steps you have to dodge cow/dog/goat/human shit. It’s amazing

You can see 2 piles of shit in this pic

Attached: 2E56A5C5-FCB6-4BCB-8F7B-9B48A9BA0716.jpg (4032x3024, 2.9M)

>be fiercely intelligent
>shit everywhere

things really are different in India

Attached: india.jpg (900x561, 351K)

Why is that toilet stuck into the floor? Disgusting desu

I've never been to North India, but here in Bangalore, I won't deny I've seen children shitting outside many times, but that's because I live near a very poor slum.

Okay, yes, there are squatting toilets here.
Now you should visit here and grow Slav-Jap great culture union.

I visited you last summer. I lived in Gyouda. I liked passing on scary bugs in the toilet. Want to visit this summer to piss on ugly scary kamikirimushi

Toilet in India?
he must be a richfag or something

Many foreign junkies hang around in Varanasi, right?
Are they do shit on public too?

That's a literal shithole, inside a bigger shithole called India.

Yes. I saw tons of dirty white hippies who were just as dirty as some of the “holy” men who wander around. I do not understand why these people leave developed nations to come here and live in squalor.

Attached: 678F9EAB-8764-4EB5-9E52-F4A136209870.jpg (4032x3024, 3.17M)

>I fear small defenseless bugs.
Good, you are nice honest guy because you can expose your cowardice.
I always welcome honest nice Russian.
Also, bigger bugs are waitin for you in southern Japan. Please come to see them.

そのデカい蜂の話?? 怖い怖い。 あいつらは私が殺せるじゃん

>Then wash your hand off in the bowl again.
>Much more clean and sanitary
lmao no

>washing your hands is dirty

Spic logic everyone.

so, the next person will wash his hands in shit water?

I'd drink from the shit cup for £1,000,000

Are they designated?

No, you run a little freshwater in the bowl with the faucet.

Now when I was on vacation in Cambodia it was just a bucket with water in it with no way to run fresh water in it.

Do people actually do it this way? For me it is using the mug to pour water by using the left hand to direct the water into the any, there's no contact between the hand and the anus. Are you just trolling?

Anonymous 03/27/18(Tue)21:59:25 No.87435114▶ #
>Run water in the cup. Dip your hand in it or poor the water over your asshole to clean your ass. Then wash your hand off in the bowl again.

>Much more clean and sanitary than smearing shit on your ass with dry paper like Americans do.

Attached: 6DC5C2D5-1BE1-41F5-9B9B-D15906848937-12835-00000DBF062ED2EE.jpg (250x174, 6K)

direct the water into the anus*
Wow, what was Cambodia like? As dirty as India, or better? Where else have you been?

There are toilets, but the people use it?

Do foreigners really dont wash their hand after going to toilet? What the fuck you are disgusting.

Is that your hostel dorm cunt

Just use a bidet

Cities of Cambodia were similar to Varanasi, very shitty. Country side was next level shitty, although to be fair I never go to the country side here.

Bidet is always the way to go, but when you don’t have one I always kinda wash my asshole off with my hand and water then just go wash my hands.

Use Lifebuoy/Dettol instead of "soap".

my school had less advanced toilets than this kek

atleast they are cleaner than typical toilets

But what about ?

I can't let my cute hands be shit-watered, during I walk from restroom to wash basin,even if it were only 30 sec.

>No, you run a little freshwater in the bowl with the faucet.

And that won't clean it. It's still shit water, diluted shit water, but still shit water.

You have running water there, and a place for it to drain. Why not use a faucet, and properly clean your hands, without mixing with the previous "poo in loo's" shit?

The absolute state of Indian "hygiene"

Keep in mind

Attached: designated shitting streets (1).png (520x310, 166K)

At least we have the decency to wipe at all

Attached: 1521088664554.jpg (160x160, 4K)

Attached: 1521448749535.jpg (999x1086, 222K)

Attached: 1520443329566.png (237x269, 67K)

This bullshit meme I keep seeing everywhere. People worship all new things when they are made/bought. Why the heck would anyone turn a toilet into a shrine? Where is the logic for this? Can someone show me the actual news article? I'll accept that most villagers don't use toilets and all that because of cultural reasons, but why would they turn it into a shrine?

>washing your hands where somebody washed their hands is clean
poo logic

POO

Attached: 3f4.jpg (800x1816, 390K)

DESIGNATED

SHITTING

In India we have two hands

You have a toilet in India?
Must be related to the president.

What is this?

They are used to squatting on the ground.
Therefore, toilets are built into the floor.

:(
What about the rest of Asia, they also have this kind of toilet only.

Our president grew up in a very poor rural lower caste family and most likely used to shit in the fields when he was young. No, he definitely used to. Even my grandparents used to do it (agarian caste).

STREETS

>people so afraid of touching their OWN ass

I always wash my ass till its squeaky clean. Then I wash my hands thoroughly. I know most of you europeans dont even was your hands.

>Someone got paid for installing this

Attached: 1514997240862.jpg (329x329, 33K)

t. tamasic bhangi

>UK flag
Every time

Wym?

damn that's fucking sad.

>In India we have two hands

we all know this means "designated shit hand"

Attached: 1516773583270.jpg (744x960, 96K)

Very funny.