Has there ever been a greater Miscast?

Has there ever been a greater Miscast?

Nah

Topher should've been Spider-Man.

He really shouldn't have

rarely

Yes

It made sense with what they were trying to do of him being an evil mirror Peter. The main issue was Raimi being a hack and dragging his feet with the Venom stuff which he clearly had no respect for.

>The main issue was Raimi being a hack and dragging his feet with the Venom stuff which he clearly had no respect for.

Because he never wanted to do it.

Avatar the Last Airbender. Live Action.

Given that all Amell was known for before Arrow was security guards and gay bike instructors, I feel that his later roles were pretty fitting

He was right. The character and the arc he came from deserves no respect.

Eisenberg as Lex

I liked him.

Niw, that was a travesty.

>The main issue was Raimi being a hack and dragging his feet with the Venom stuff

how about the studio forcing him to do Venom when he didn't want to?

only if she's Marijuana, not this Michelle they're claiming.

Stop saying this.

Wasn't his fault the script made him a reserve cop or something. Still he could have donned a wig.

>They make Flash a wimpy looking middle eastern kid

Is he going to bully Peter by bringing a clock to school or something?

And that is the problem. I wouldn't have even minded everything that went on, but fuck, he has WORN a wig multiple times so why was this any exception?

I dunno, perhaps he was trying to break out of the role Arrow has him stuck as? I don't remember a version of Casey that doesn't have long hair.

And then, you give him a hockey mask for exactly one scene and call him Casey. It was an interesting take on the character, but they could have done better with his appearance.

That movie could've done better with a lot of things.

Except Bebop and Rocksteady. They were perfect.

Absolutely. Thanks for reminding me that I need to pick this movie up for blu ray.

Bullshit aside I did enjoy the action scenes of both movies, the first especially.

>Shredder vs. Ralph

Yes. Let's face it, Tobey wasn't that great. He wasn't bad either, just bland

Topher's quips would be gold.

Yes, it's called DCEU. All of it.

>marvelcucks are so frightened of the glorious dceu that they're willing to shill for free
Stay mad

>delusional dceucucks strike again

casting is not the problem with the dceu

kek, underrated post.