"Racism"

There is literally nothing wrong with being a biological realist..

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=lCu_wd_bulw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=FaCHBmGWcBc
youtube.com/watch?v=KqoqN4kXk3s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_racial_and_ethnic_demographics_of_the_United_States
twitter.com/AnonBabble

thats true

>he thinks that being prejudiced against other ethnic groups is somehow based in reality and science

M8 youre a biological realist, when you understand genetics, which you clearly do no.

Youre nothing more than the run of the mill stormweenie who got bullied by Jamal and now hates all niggers for it.

Actually no,
I've never been victimized by Jamal actually, it's a pragmatic disdain for genetically unfavorable traits that are disproportionately overtaking higher races. Evolution is a reality that you altruists like to ignore, because it's comfortable to believe in egalitarianism, but the ramifications of it are something you will have to recognize one way or another. Watch what is happening in Europe over the next couple decades and you'll see the light.

>for genetically unfavorable traits

You literally have no idea how genetics and evolution works.

Stopped reading there.

It also doesn't mean harming or genociding other people.
My guess is most so called "racists" just want segregation.
(Or as some youtuber said, a "home" for your people. Don't remember his name, surely someone knows who I'm talking about.)

K

>60%

The US never was and never will be a "white country".

Here in our little countries like yours and mine we are 95% homogenous.

America is and always will be the melting pot of immigrants.

>he doesnt even understand why I called him out
>he proceed to post the same old unrelated and unsourced pseudo-scientific image from his "I hate niggers folder"

Just stop.

I'm glad you realize that you have no idea how genetics and evolution works, have a nice day, Ahmad

According to this graph Africans in Africa use wellfare in the US.

>who're people hold us back

We don't continue the narrative, but if you want to blanket all of us as racists, we will respond

American education is hilarious.

We were 89% European at one point. We were the melting pot of European immigrants. Fuck the 14th amendment, John Wilkes Booth, LBJ and his Great Society, and the Immigration and Naturalization Act of 1965

>just like, stop, just saying

Compelling arument on how different ethnicities evolved in different environments and have different skin/bone/blood features but someone our brains are the Same

I got bullied by Jamal and hate niggers. Not because of Jamal, just their fucking attitudes and how much crime they commit. They are universally looked down on because they are less than human. At least their not abos I guess. Problem is there are so many niggers and King nigger wants more

>>he thinks that being prejudiced against other ethnic groups is somehow based in reality

Even if we assume that there are no psychological differences, you can still discriminate based on obvious physical traits.
You can call such discrimination superficial, but that's just your opinion and a very uncommon one at that.

People get discriminated all the damn time based on how they look, but as soon as you have a "racial" preference you're the evilest person in the world.

>we are all the same!

>TOO MANY WHITES, WE NEED DIVERSITY

The irony being that in order to believe in your pseudoscience, you have to be so retarded that Hitler would gas you.

Racism is a buzzword coined by a Jew.

Coincidentally, Jews are the most racist and supremacist in the entire world, but it's never mentioned in the mainstream media.

Really makes you think.

Are you just pretending to be retarded? That's where the people immigrated from and what percentage uses welfare here in the US.

So race is just a social construct?

So race is a biological reality?

Your omniscience is astonishing.

Will you soon declare that you are divine?

no please educate yourself huffpo is not a reputable scientific journal

"Country of origin"

Literally the only reason I hate the Nazi Ideology is because they considered Slavs sub-humans and I am a Pole, even tho they deported 200,000 kids Aryan kids from Poland.

If you ever lived in a slavic country you'd understand

The only thing wrong with it is the jews trying to censor you for discussing science/truth

GLR American Nazism

absolutely, this is the master race ranks from top to bottom

Slavs were pretty terrible people under the Soviet Union and Communism.

I can't blame people for hating Americans after Clinton/Bush/Obama

Those numbers are bullshit but close.

Intelligence does not mean superiority though

Differences do not mean there has to be a "master race"

Not an argument

t. Holder of BS in biology and in medial school

yeah, the average Jewish iq is actually higher. Jews are the prime master race
>controls the media
>on average rich as fuck
>have their own country which other countries dump billions into
>don't worship a kike
the list goes on

The dindu genes are objectively unfavorable if you want a functioning high trust civilisation.

>Average IQ of 96
>higher

Why do you rats lie so much? Seriously, just fucking burn already. You and your parents.

The 96 is a jew lie, their average IQ is in the high 80s like all sandniggers.

I love getting lectured about racism by cucks from white countries who have maybe met 3 black people in their whole lives. Spend your time growing up in the US in a major city, you'll come to hate niggers too

If Jews are dumb then why do we control everything and have a large number of scientific contributions and Nobel prizes?

Preaching to the choir m8

10/10 image

1.White people are easy to control through guilt
2.Ashkenazim are not jews they are white people with small amounts of kike DNA.

>we control everything

No, a few nepotism obsessed senile bankers own everything. Most jews are just regular scummy rats.

Every single race on the planet (except niggers) has ruled at some point. The average rulers are always the apex race: whites.

Jewish banker rule is simply variance from the overall mean of caucasian supremacy.

You're an embarrassment.

Nepotism and victim card

Noone can claim a jew is helping other jews for racial reasons without being called a nazi. We make movies about legally killing nazis to this day and GLR got assassinated by a jewish communist.

I agree jews are smarter than other races overall but that does not make them gods chosen or superior.

It just makes them smart.

The reason they are evil is because they use that intelligence to exploit goyim rather than help them.

You're preaching to the choir

Most jews are rich and powerful as fuck

Have you ever been to the real capitals of the JewSA: hollywood or Jew York?

Source this quote

I am convinced it is a fake to discredit racial realists

Ashkenazim are more inbred than arabs so they are actually genetic shit if all inbreeding creates an average of 115. I mean Germans have 105 naturally jews really are stupid fucks.

>be called racist
>shrug and continue on because it's baseless accusation and they have no evidence
Anybody who is overt racist is retarded. And anybody who responds to baseless accusations is just as retarded. Going on the defensive against a thing that has no merit just stalls your offense as well as expose weak spot.

Racism is wrong, however tribalism isn't.

Prove me wrong.

Racism is merely the acknowledgement of patterns that relate to race.
Reminder that 99% of 'racists' hate the a race because of what they do, not because of what they are.

Darwin probably crash landed in the dense jungles of the Congo and saw some ogga booga tribe that was probably eventually wiped out from neighboring groups.

There was also an user on Sup Forums months back where he literally discredited all of the "race realism" sayings here. I think he was into anthropology and a few other things.

>Racism
{prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism} directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.

We wouldn't have racism if the races didn't have to live with each other to begin with.

>Tribalism
the behavior and attitudes that stem from {strong loyalty to one's own tribe or social group.}

This is a good thing to have so you don't have the cultural suicide that is currently occurring in Western Europe by pushing ((("White Guilt"))) which is Anti Tribalism.

>so race is biological reality?
Yes. Educate yourself you dip.

However I don't give that much attention to race for the sake of it. For me it's about intelligence. If you find me a nigger with 130 IQ I will take him over a 110 IQ white any day. Too bad you would have to search up 4 different states to find at least one.

You are a fucking retard.

The (((jews))) we're talking about on Sup Forums are almost exclusively ashkenazi and yes they are pretty smart on average.

>white people with small amounts of kike DNA.
They have no biological connection to semitic(biblical) jews.

Racism/Racist:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=lCu_wd_bulw

Realist/Racial Pride/Tribalism:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=FaCHBmGWcBc

Ben Carson > Carl the Cuck all day everyday

Any white piece of shit that says otherwise is a retarded white supremacist (white supremacists are automatically retarded or jewish for believing their race is superior just for being different)

Exactly, the guy on the top is disgusting
Bottom is respectable and sound, although i prefer Jarod Taylor

youtube.com/watch?v=KqoqN4kXk3s

Well there is an IQ curve so on average whites are smarter but yes when there is a respectable black such as Ben Carson I would take him over any other brain dead (((neo nazi skinhead biker fuck)))

so I'm Sephardi does that mean Sup Forums loves me?

Niggers should still get the glock whenever they commit violent crimes too incase I sounded anti-white

"Based Black" only applies to actual based blacks like Ben Carson

No

A jew is a jew

Unless you go Bobby (((Fischer))), you are a plague on humanity

Means we have no particular reason to hate you.
That's the easier version for our less mentally sophisticated Sup Forumsacks

Austria being stupid for some reason..

US was between 80-90% european ethnicities till around 1950's. and especially after it got jewed in 1965 it took a nosedive.. atleast remember the facts before you hate on burgers for being 60% or so now due to illegal immigration etc.. they got jewed hard in 1965. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_racial_and_ethnic_demographics_of_the_United_States