It's settled then

it's settled then

Attached: Europe.png (4592x3196, 1.29M)

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencemag.org/news/2017/08/greeks-really-do-have-near-mythical-origins-ancient-dna-reveals
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_Argentines
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Culture_of_Tunisia#National_symbols
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I am a Greek

Accurate, but Britain and Spain should be dark green as well (The colonies)

And yeah Rome was pretty much the Romans ripping off the Greeks

tfw Med BULL. You're jus posers

Germany, Spain, UK, Russia, Italy dark green

t. using latin words and alphabeth

>low historical impact
>the Netherlands

You're retarded, put us as high historical impact.

UK/Spain aren't dark green?

>benelux area
>low to very low impact

Attached: 1516828378889.jpg (720x736, 32K)

Poor bait

I guess Japan would be orange

UK (Industrial revolution) and Germany (Printing Press, Computer) should be dark green if we're looking at the impact on the modern world

You're retarded

Hmm thought Turing made the computer

I guess if your contributions are to science and not to bombing other countries it's not relevant to Sup Forums.

This
Belgium started the industrial revolution. Honestly underrated

Dutch should be yellow, if not orange

The first freely programmable one was made by Zuse. The first gasoline car was German too, forgot to add that

*if not green I mean

the first computer was Greek

It is amazing how we Greek demigods influence the human race with such a small population. The lack of natural resources and harsh environment shaped us into physically and mentally superior beings.

Attached: epopula1.jpg (432x360, 77K)

but Greeks got TURKED.COM

Sure thing Omar papaloticus.

Are you Greek?

sciencemag.org/news/2017/08/greeks-really-do-have-near-mythical-origins-ancient-dna-reveals

you are the turkish shitskin from Sup Forums

Greeks are Christians since ancient times
they don't have arab names

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_Argentines

Attached: 1910-yilina-ait-turkiye-etnisite-haritasi--i667725.jpg (2002x1073, 208K)

Next you gonna say Greek population is twice as much as Turks. WTF is this map, what fantasy land it came from?

latin words and alphabeth come from the etruscians who took it from the greeks who took it from the phoenicians

>all of MENA is low-impact

WHAT?

this is how turkey looked like before the genocides in 1910

Attached: 218774_oe9a1.jpg (687x297, 339K)

Lmao, do you think anatolia was inhabited by ancient turks in 1000 BC or something? The turks had to genocide everyone else to make their country monoethnic.

Year of 380 is not ancient time. Greeks were not the first Christians.

Greeks took childish drawings and created an alphabet

arabs are invaders

Attached: greek alphabet.png (600x928, 120K)

it says 1910
in the file name
and legend

the bible was written in Greek
the bible is about Greeks
Christianity is a heavily Greek influenced religion

Turks came all the way from Mongol and yet you let them flood into Anatolia. Where the Greeks drunks or something, how can this happen?

Sure pal, there were like 10 turks. Maybe 12 but that's all.

Austria and Turkey should be at least green. Sweden and the Netherlands at least yellow.

>Contributions to the development of science and technology have appeared throughout the country's history. The 16th century Early Modern flourishing of Western Europe included cartographer Gerardus Mercator, anatomist Andreas Vesalius, herbalist Rembert Dodoens[115][116][117][118] and mathematician Simon Stevin among the most influential scientists.[119]

>Chemist Ernest Solvay[120] and engineer Zenobe Gramme (École Industrielle de Liège)[121] gave their names to the Solvay process and the Gramme dynamo, respectively, in the 1860s. Bakelite was developed in 1907–1909 by Leo Baekeland. Ernest Solvay also acted as a major philanthropist and gave its name to the Solvay Institute of Sociology, the Solvay Brussels School of Economics and Management and the International Solvay Institutes for Physics and Chemistry which are now part of the Université libre de Bruxelles. In 1911, he started a series of conferences, the Solvay Conferences on Physics and Chemistry, which have had a deep impact on the evolution of quantum physics and chemistry.[122] A major contribution to fundamental science was also due to a Belgian, Monsignor Georges Lemaître (Catholic University of Leuven), who is credited with proposing the Big Bang theory of the origin of the universe in 1927.[123]

>Three Nobel Prizes in Physiology or Medicine were awarded to Belgians: Jules Bordet (Université libre de Bruxelles) in 1919, Corneille Heymans (University of Ghent) in 1938 and Albert Claude (Université Libre de Bruxelles) together with Christian de Duve (Université Catholique de Louvain) in 1974. François Englert (Université Libre de Bruxelles) was awarded the Nobel Prize in Physics in 2013. Ilya Prigogine (Université Libre de Bruxelles) was awarded the Nobel Prize in Chemistry in 1977.[124] Two Belgian mathematicians have been awarded the Fields Medal: Pierre Deligne in 1978 and Jean Bourgain in 1994.[125][126]
dumb nip

>egyptians, persians, armaeans, phonecians, berbers, assyrians, etc are low-impact

Once again, WHAT?

turks came at the right time when Byzantium was weakened by catholics and muslims

you muslims have lower intelligence

Attached: graph.gif (394x263, 6K)

Egyptians died out
Arameans died out
Phoenicians died out
Assyrians died out
Berbers got destroyed by Arabs and mixed with them
Iranians are muslim mongrels

mesopotamia aka iraq is the origin of civilization, not grease

What does that have to do with anything? The empire's command was often retarded in its decisions, fluctuations in the leadership of an empire is in its nature. All empires fall eventually, byzantium had a good run if you ask me with 1000 years.

None of this is relevant to greeks being strongly represented in coastal areas, constantinople and the mainland.

Why every time I meet a Greek person, they act like the world owes them. They say they invented anything and everything like fire, toilet paper, space travel.

Why be such DB?

the nobel prize is a joke
like eurovision or belgium

Greece

Guess who spread them all over Europe? The Romans, right
T. Brainlet

you just have an inferiority complex
but you should be thankful instead

>old ethnicities dying out means the region was never relevant

DURRR

Pretty sure Berbers and Iranians are a million times more relevant than ex-Yugo

So Greeks basically bent over and said, cum in?

i am greek

they were relevant
but those people who live in those lands today are arabs

arabs came as invaders and destroyed all natives

Attached: 6aa45f699d2a215f5e90e65c081b74b3.png (1280x862, 291K)

>Malta
>not red
lazy

Surprisingly good bait for a Jap.

did you read the whole post nigger?

you are a typical muslim shitskin

Attached: sandnigger.png (600x332, 350K)

US gave you the internet and we don't even "claim" ownership.
Imagine if Greeks invented internet, you'll never hear the end of it.

fucking why???

More or less, once they lost they had to concede territory for the turkics, which was the beginning of the end.

Is there something wrong with the map?

no
it's because you have a belgian flag

kys then

"American" is an empty word
like australian, turk, canadian, israeli, etc

you are just selfish people who are alive for no reason
same with latinos

Attached: einwanderer_die_patente_angemeldet_haben-statista.jpg (960x684, 164K)

When point is made, you call people names. I got it.

it depends on what and how you write you shitskin

Attached: SUICIDE PLANET.png (678x4882, 403K)

He's an american. Real japs don't use expressions like "it's settled"

My God, finally a Greek with dignity. Thank you pal.
History is with ups and downs. just own it and learn from it. No one is here forever so do the best you can.

how retarded are you? this thread is about historical contributions not suicide rate, fuck off and go eat dicks

this is my thread

I wanted to show you that Greeks don't kill themselves.

You argument is weak pal. Maybe if you appreciate things in life you can become more happy.

Why so sour mi amigo?

why is it weak?
american is an empty word
everyone with your citizenship is american

Empty, yet we dominate the entire oceans (no other country in history has ever done this, ever) For years we welcomed immigrants from all around the world and showed that when you put your differences aside, you can be stronger.

Come gain pal, tell me something greater. All this hating and self claiming won't do any good for you.

Bullshiiiit.

yes
selfish people who are just want to make money

what are your stupid soldiers even fighting for?
just money

Attached: school races.png (640x709, 39K)

>birth place of civilization
that would be iraq

cockroach yahudi
he knows arabs are invaders
but he hates Greeks too

filthy parasites

Attached: ANTI SEMITISM EUROPE.png (834x642, 164K)

>low historical impact, has played a role as an underling, vassal or buffer zone

Attached: Polish-Lithuanian_Commonwealth_(1619)_compared_with_today's_borders_PL.png (3133x2997, 177K)

I am Greek you subhuman

hello iki

Attached: simon-helberg2.jpg (2000x1333, 503K)

>died out
what what what???

White people marrying other ethnic people and vice versa. People are more inter-connected but you can't see that from your tiny window in your tiny country.

As far as soldiers fighting, after 9/11 going ME and fuck shit up was the only option at the time.

I would spit on you and close the window

Attached: 2016.png (765x535, 16K)

Cuz that's your best defense when intelligence is not there.
Trump supporters got conned and they are slowly realizing (Russian troll farms are no joke)

Clinton received the majority of the votes. (I supported Sanders)
Also many young people who is turning 18 will vote in next election so don't hold your breath on this tiny graph. You'll be disappointed.

USA will re-surface again

>Also many young people who is

Yeah, re-surface, totz...

Attached: soyboy maga trump smug.jpg (2048x1536, 487K)

norway and belgium definitely aren't that irrelevant

>people who live there are arab
stop talking about things you got no knowledge about
>The vast majority of Tunisians are Berber (88%) followed by European (5%), Arab (4%) and Western and Central Africa (2%).The most spoken language is Tunisian Arabic. Other languages include French and Shelha. Mediterranean Lingua Franca and Sened are languages that are not spoken anymore
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Culture_of_Tunisia#National_symbols

silence you arab dog
you speak arabic
i dont know about your non country
but millions of algerians have turkish ancestors

i was also told that you speak retarded version of arabic with french words

we don't speak arabic
why can't arabs understand it if it was arabic it's called derja stupid pig skin also that turkish things is total meme dna test prove it wrong

Attached: kara boga.png (283x309, 8K)

>replying to ikibey the anatolian monkey

its much more than i thought

2 million turk descendants in tunisia

implying i take wh*Toids and slavs seriously

Attached: 21751931_352414318505028_8363405998398382802_n.jpg (540x578, 28K)

I am Greek

>yet we dominate the entire oceans (no other country in history has ever done this, ever)
>American education
What is Pax Britannica?

thank the turks for bringing Greek genes to your shithole
most of you are ugly sandniggers

Attached: tunisia_presidential-election_political-rally_21-11-2014_web_22.jpg (750x500, 410K)

Keep teaching English John, History is clearly not your strong suit

holland is only known for whores, drugs and gays

""""Destroyed"""""

You spelled assimilated wrong.

who cares
there are just arab bastards now

što sam kažao o holandije?

>birth place of mankind
>not The Fertile Crescent
as expected from a dumb nip

The Greek civilization is the only one that matters.
the others fell

yeah because the whitoids says so

>Middle east
>North Africa
>low historical impact

Attached: 1413429742704.jpg (1298x1316, 203K)

That, and Japan has to thank the Netherlands for a lot of import. Let's not forget Dejima.