Did he do the right thing?

What does Sup Forums think of this young man. Did he do the right thing by raping that girl?

i think so user

He looks like a girl

Got caught with his finger in a vag of a drunk girl. Not his fault she blacked out. She empowered herself too much. He's innocent of any crime.

Could he have raped more women though? Like, did he do enough raping?

why would young carrot top rape?

>raping that girl
i don't consider a drunken dumpaterfuck to be rape

He didn't. It was drunk sex between two young adults.

Fingerblasting old drunk chicks behind the drumster is redpilled.

>He was caught stabbing her
>Not his fault she blacked out

Nice defense.

I have a feeling he's gonna get a massive sex change operation

can't rape property

"rape"
It was sexual assault at worse

stabbing isn't finger banging. Nobody says, "hey let's go back to my place so you can stab me with a knife"

>WANNA KNOW HOW I GOT THESE SCARS?

Should never rape a girl, that's against the law, desu.

they found pine needles, mud and leaves in her vag. I'm not going to say he was wrong, but I don't think he did it quite right either.

...and of course he's a ginger.

Didn't she consent but lol she was drunk so it doesn't count? Weren't they both drunk?

He's a fucking white male

white dudes raping get off Scott free. meanwhile blacks get 100 years sentences for weed and crack

This case is causing some cognitive dissonance between feminists and the left against mass incarceration.

California activists want mandatory minimum sentences because of this case. Not long ago mandatory minimums were bad because too many minorities were going to jail for a long time.

Women can't be raped

that 'guy' had a sex change
you'd better referer 'him' as a 'she'
she must have had the time of her life in jail

Police say she was not unconscious in the report, and responded to stimuli. She was not even blacked out.

So she likes being fingered to objects

She probably realized she looked like a huge slut getting fingered while drunk so claimed rape

like shit, on Efukt right now there's some landwhale ass lesbian haircut feminist getting shit on by facial abuse, women love being treated like whores

This, it's also incredible rude.

i DON'T think he even raped the girl.
facts:
>he's not a "refugee"
>the girl claiming rape didn't even attend the school where the incident happened
>she had a boyfriend
>she refuses to reveal her identity
>the two guys who said they saw the incident occur are the cuckiest faggots we know (swedebros)
>only a retarded person would throw their academic & olympic bound life away for a scrub (he's not a black, autistic, or a refugee)
>women nowadays (especially those from colleges that teach gender studies & feminism) be lying all the goddamn time in order belittle & destroy the male gender.

If her boyfriend hadn't found out she wouldn't have said anything.