Source faggot

>Holt, Cooper, Raddatz, Wallace to moderate presidential debates
money.cnn.com/2016/09/02/media/presidential-debate-moderators/

((( msnbc )))

How will Trump deal with the bias?

two kikes and a nigger.. great

THE FIX IS IN

god damnmit how the fuck can the commission always get away with this

Well considering he went though 13 primary debates each with the panel STACKED against him he has enough experience to take on anyone, but I'm still worried

Holt, the anchor of the NBC Nightly News, will lead the first debate, which is set to take place at Hofstra University on September 26.

Cooper and Raddatz will co-moderate the second debate, which will be a town-hall style event in St. Louis, Missouri.

Wallace will moderate the third and final presidential debate in Las Vegas, Nevada.

>How will Trump deal with the bias?

Attack Hillary, then attack the moderator while she Short-Circuits. Given that each debate is 90 minutes, it shouldn't be hard.

The fuckng NBC moderator is a former Clinton Foundation "notable member"

Two Jews a Fag and a nigger.

>trump: the panel is clearly biased against me, every questions was a barbed one and the debate was completely unfair
>media the next day: Donald Trump whining about bias when there clearly was none, stoops to new low in questioning journalistic integrity of celebrated journalists
>my Facebook wall the next day: LOL Trump whining about bias, holy shit the man should not be president.

Can't wait.

Based Hillary is going to rub this misogynist clown's face in the dirt.

No he isn't. Shut the fuck up drumpfnigger.

Be ready for the most blatant partisan behavior out of them. They will do everything possible because they know he he will destroy her if things are remotely equal or they display any actual journalist integrity.

Ohhh fug... those retards

>faggotniggerbook

>This made the Commission even more cautious than usual in researching potential moderators, sources said. The Commission feared that Trump would use even the slightest whiff of a pro-Clinton bias to attack a moderator and undermine his or her credibility.

>The commission sought candidates who -- in addition to being qualified and capable of moderating a debate -- have a reputation for being fair and evenhanded and have no record of controversy with either candidate.

Sounds like it won't actually be that bad. Cooper, in spite of being gay, has been pretty fair. Raddatz isn't terrible. Holt and Wallace should both be fine, as well.

After watching Trump have to sit through a stacked Fox debate with prepared infographics (just for him) an audience full of establishment GOP donors who booed every word he said, and Megyn Kelly as moderator, I'm really not worried about these debates. I'm pretty sure Trump could debate the devil in Hell and come out ahead.

>2 minute news turnaround
One of the best things about Sup Forums tbqh. Why go anywhere else for news when I can have it spoonfed to me as soon as it happens?

Thanks for the advice on American politics, euronigger

>the town hall participants will be (((uncommitted voters))) selected by (((Gallup)))
Well that's just shit.

Matt (((Lauer))) is a member of the CGI.

So the debate moderators look like

Lauer -- Leftist Jew
Raddatz -- Leftist Jew
Wallace -- "Centrist" (?) Jew
Cooper -- Leftist Homsexual
Holt -- Leftist Black

Nothing to see here, goyim.

Thank you for correcting the record

S T A C K E D D E C K
T
A
C
K
E
D

D
E
C
K

Raddatz was the best one in 2012 (Crowley sucked and I'm glad she's gone).

AC was the best during the Mod during the Primary debates so good decision there as well (CNBC John Harwood was the worst).

I like Holt and Wallace as well.

Good selection this year.

Raddatz isn't Jewish, neither is Wallace

Here's Wallace (a Democrat) interviewing Trump. It wasn't that bad.

youtube.com/watch?v=iKtaGf3tJPA

This is fine... did you guys think David Duke, Moonman, and Sam Hyde would be moderating?

They are Jewish pockets, tho, Cancuck

They're easy for Trump to walk around. They're not intellectual enough to stump Trump. They'll throw up some weak bait and he'll smack it down, by the end of the question it will look like he won.

Leaf is right. I couldn't believe that Fox prepared that infographics for Trump back in February/March.

But he survived. No moderator can stump him if he doesn't take the baits.

> I'm Serbian and I love the Clintons!
how long would you last if you said this in public?