He did nothing wrong

He did nothing wrong.

Who? Johns?

Nah, he wrote some medicore-to-shitty comics, but he didn't actually do anything wrong.

Hal did, but that's another topic entirely.

So did Barry.

he should of been of the plane instead

Cold.

superboy Jon .

>i'm not the one who made modern comics edgy and dark, it was moore and those filthy watchmen that did it!

>implying it wasn't Identity Crisis that did that

That's not what Mr. Donner's Assistant was implying though.

I mean most of his shit sucks, but I liked his Teen Titans from the early 2000s

When did the Johns hate meme start?

He wasn't blaming Watchmen either, but you'd have to actually be able to read to know that.

When he BTFO of Marvel and made DC great again.

His JL was trash though.

>When did the Johns hate meme start?
Don't know when the meme started, but the hate started trickling in since Blackest Night. Nu52 and the terrible Justice League run is probably what fueled it most.

>i'm gonna make the dc universe hopeful and fun again
>the dark and gritty nu52 universe is because of doctor manhattan and the real dc heroes will save the day and stop him

That's the exact message he's making with this current "meta" shit storyline.

Right around the time he attempted to make the entire DC universe a backdrop for a convoluted Green Lantern story.

But he didn't make modern comics edgy.

Sure he didn't, junior.

What is edgy about this? It is just a vilain dying.

No. The exact message is that people shouldn't try to emulate Watchmen when writing a conventional superhero story. Johns has flat out said this. Moore has said this also.

Hal also did nothing wrong

3edgy5me

That's your standard post COIE book.

Do you even know what edgy is? Edgy isn't killing a sociopath. Edgy is slaughtering a bunch of civilians because no one understands you.

You can't exactly blame him for big, annoying crossover events. They're gonna happen no matter what.

We just had a big Batman crossover that completely halted the stories of every book involved including King's own for a stupid OMG DA WHOLE CITY IS GONNA BE DESTROYED FOR THE MILLIONTH TIME story.

You know, I think I can really forgive Snyder for City of Owls and Death of the Family. These crossovers are probably as boring to write as they are to read and are half plotted by editorial.

Yeah, Johns totally invented that.

A panel with Batman killing a villain with a sword and then saying what amounts to "nothing personal, kid' is the height of edginess.
>inb4 it wasn't really batman
It was still just an excuse to make a panel like that.

Nobody said he invented it. He's just perpetuating it.

The fuck Thawn? How'd you even let Thomas Wayne Batman do this to you?

>it's yet another "someone on Sup Forums calls a comic 'edgy' because it has content above PG-13" episode

There is literally nothing wrong with Flashpoint and Thawne deserved it.

>A panel with Batman killing a villain with a sword and then saying what amounts to "nothing personal, kid' is the height of edginess
Alternative earth Batman
>It was still just an excuse to make a panel like that.
So? Alternative earth Batman. That's like saying Superman is edgy because Ultraman killed some civilians.

You're really fucking bad at this so let me help you out. Making Ultraman snort Kryptonite like cocaine, that's edgy.

I know this is weak bait, but this was just Flash visiting a fucked up time-line. That's a pretty common trope.

B-but muh comics were NEVER like this

>it's not edgy it's just not for kids
You don't know what edgy means, none of you do.
Ultraman's a villain. They also didn't do a massive crossover where Ultraman took Superman's place. There's a difference and you know it. You're right about the snorting kryptonite thing though.

Johnsfags are the worst casuals on this board, they barely have read anything other than Johns stuff and act like they are experts about comics.

Which I guess is appropriate since their CEREAL KING ignores everything he doesn't care about and other people's work.

Now excuse me while I ruin new gods, anti-monitor, watchmen etc. while fanboys cheer about it because "lol they were shit anyway!"

>Ultraman's a villain. They also didn't do a massive crossover
Thomas is a borderline villain as well. Flashpoint is AoA for DC.
Lel Johnshaters are the biggest casuals out there. The only books of his they know are the New 52 books.

>NO U

I didn't expect much from your kind anyway

>No U
>Literally replies with NO U
Sad.

>why don't people take my shitpost seriously?!

Try coming with a real argument next time if you want a real answer.

He's done plenty wrong, like what he did to Kon-El.
But he's also done a lot of good. Some of it with Kon-El.

lol who cares he was shit anyway.

Flash rebirth and flashpoint ruined flash comics for half a decade

>When did the Johns hate meme start?
Flash:Rebirth and everything he did after

Killing the complete nutso psychopathic murderer Eobard Thawne is now edgy. Okay.