I'm a faggot and this picture was like a huge embarrassment to me. Why do people feel the need to do this...

I'm a faggot and this picture was like a huge embarrassment to me. Why do people feel the need to do this? I'm not saying don't act flamboyant or dress like it, I'm saying don't make an effort to explicitly mention that you're "gay" on your shirt to prove some kind of presumed point. It's insulting to everyone around you.

Should gays be exterminated?

>Should gays be exterminated?
No, we just need to shame promiscuity again. There's very little wrong with gayness from an atheistic perspective but the fact they're MASSIVE disease carriers need to be addressed and is most likely the historic reason for homophobia.

Same with say the prohibition to eat pork or blood is in Abrahamitic religion.

No, but the "pride" culture should be exterminated.

As a trap fucker myself, I'm gay by Sup Forums standards, and it's an embarassment to everyone, not just gays when gays act out lewd and keep talking about gay sex like it's their ultimate goal in life.

You can't un-gay yourself. Just be the best version of yourself, and not some prancing faggot who acts like their entire life revolves around their sexuality.

>shame promiscuity

That's not the problem. I say if a whore can't keep it in her pants, it doesn't need to affect the freedom of others.

Yes. I don't know why the first two posts said no by the way.

People like to display there likes/interest whether it's dude weed, weeb shit, or dicks in your butt.

>I don't know why the first two posts said no by the way.

Because we're not meme-spouting neo nazis who can't separate video games from reality.

No, but it shouldn't be celebrated and treated as normal behavior because it is not normal.

Just because in rare instances animals can have homosexual intercourse does not mean it's even normal for them.

Homosexuality leads to pedophilia.

Fucking males makes you gay by anyone's standards faggot.

>Fucking males makes you gay by anyone's standards faggot.

Not true. M2F transsexuals aren't considered males by most people's standards.

>Why do people feel the need to do this?
they are exhibitionists. Perverts sometimes exhibit this characteristic

Here we go with the ad-homs from the cuck living in a cuck country.

See, I can do it too, you blonde nigger sucker..

>homosexuality leads to pedophilia
How?

>Here we go with the ad-homs from the cuck living in a cuck country.

lol

Its pretty funny

Gay must be exterminated because of the shame that create to the nation, the people and his ancestors, they are submissives and immorals, we don't need them, plz mods delet them

The only men on this topic are French, get over it

>Homosexuality leads to pedophilia.

Being gay is basically like masturbating, but into the anus of a man. Like masturbating, there's nothing inherently wrong with it, but it's gross to do it in public, and weird to be proud of it.

or fuck kangoroos, for fuck sake it's 2016!!

oy vey, it's just a sexual orientation, stop being a bigot.

Kangaroos are exceedingly difficult for a human to fuck because of their tails and powerful legs.

we're making fun of you for being differently abled, user

I see you've try

attention whores, we need a term like black people hate niggers, mexicans hate wetbacks, italians hate wops, jews hate kikes, gays hate ________? ( i don't think faggot works)

Yes, starting with you.

That should happen on both sides honestly

>I'm not saying don't act flamboyant or dress like it

why don't you say that? this is half of the reason people hate gays

because they're degenerate niggers who act like pieces of shit because they like cock

>should
No.

You should be able to understand, as a homosexual, that homosexuals aren't mythical creatures or another type of human being- they're people, like you and me and the girl getting double-penetrated behind the gas station.

Some people happen to be sluts. Some people happen to be attention whores. Some people happen to be narcissistic, some have incredible insecurities or warped perceptions of reality.

Some people are also sometimes just gay as well. You don't need a complicated question and answer to at least understand why people do these things, it's self-evident. Insulting, maybe, but self-evident none the less. Stereotypes, who would've thought, huh? Weird, people have subtle differences and tend to not agree on everything, sometimes speaking for a group they certainly don't tend to represent on the whole. Sp00ky.

Live and let live, because not everyone tends to.

le
fucking
leaf

le nigger faggot

>Like masturbating, there's nothing inherently wrong with it

Other than the fact that there is stuff wrong with masturbation, it is in that it spreads disease at the very least. But any sexual release that does not produce kids (apart from with someone you mean to produce kids with, eg. with a girlfriend you are going to marry) is basically degenerate and a perversion of your actual biological functions.

Masturbation and casual sex are just ways to emulate having a harem for straight people and are both harmful in unique ways, masturbation towards boys and casual sex towards girls. Gay sex is another thing entirely because it isn't usually overcome to eventually make kids unlike the other two might be, so it essentially creates a hedonistic population that does nothing but spread disease and waste resources for no actual benefit to the world.

fags should die but gays are ok

He forgot the Q+

post cock sissy or GTFO