BLM supporter cuts down police ribbons

dnainfo.com/chicago/20160902/canaryville/cps-teacher-draws-fire-for-cutting-down-blue-ribbons-supporting-police

>On her Facebook profile, Harrell describes herself as a "Vegan, feminist, anti-bias teacher & cat lady who sometimes dabbles in activism. Flamenco dancer too!"

>Flamenco dancer too!

Made me laugh more then anything, the rest just makes we wish all BLM fags would shut the fuck up

Preschool teachers are the scum of the earth.

I've also noticed that most women teaching young kids have a strong propensity to use violence.

Did you guys notice that?

Many of the kid teachers I've known were females, and they all used to slap the kids.

>I've also noticed that most women teaching young kids have a strong propensity to use violence.

Daddy issues? Or maybe their husband beats them?

>she has since dealt with threats
OH BOO FUCKING HOO
She's a fucking terrorist supporting sack of monkey shit that needs to hang

#ROBOTLIVESMATTER

Why is she not fired or raped/murdered yet?

>fired
for being a degenerate

>raped/murdered
for not wanting police around

>Why is she not fired

Per the article, because she didn't technically do anything wrong since this was done on her own time, not the school's. Nevermind that she is probably indoctrinating these kids and will brag about it to them.

If my kid were in that cunt's class, I'd pull them out immediately.

shave her head

shes cute

She probably molests all the kids she teaches too.

> anti-bias teacher

Right...

>anti-bias teacher
I agree satan.

That is weird.
Truly the worst times in human history yet.

A period when nothing makes sense.

teachers are weird as fuck. i went to hook up with an elementary education major on tinder and when i got there she wouldn't let me kiss her or put my arm around her, but WOULD let me finger her and touch her tits. the only thing i could think of was that she'd be some little kids' teacher in 6 years

Call or e-mail her school district. They love hearing about things like this.

>BLM supporter cuts down police ribbons

I've her before, she has a record,
thats knifey wifey

Her school district is entirely black or sjw white cuck. They support this shit.

>mfw my sister started teaching art at this local school and the other art teacher is a 56 year old anti-pharma holocaust denier

Why are teachers such dysfunctional people?

I thought Gene Wilder was dead.

This. Look at the school council's response:

On Graham's local school council, Harrell has allies.

"It is freedom of speech, and both sides have it," said Adam Campbell, a LSC member at Graham. "As far as I'm concerned, there's no controversy. All I care about is the safety of the kids, and as far as I can tell, nothing's happened."

>but WOULD let me finger her and touch her tits. the only thing i could think of was that she'd be some little kids' teacher in 6 years

It doesn't matter. School districts are made up of people who do not want to deal with the general public. If they feel pressure they will cave.

>anti-bias
>BLM supporter

Really makes you think

>Vegan, feminist, anti-bias teacher & cat lady who sometimes dabbles in activism

So many trigger warnings for"human garbage"

>done on her own time
Yet kids can be suspended from school from something they did off campus

A FUCKING TEACHER

liberal double-think at work, folks

>on her own time
If a man did it, he'd be fired.

>be female teacher
>have no children of your own
>teach preschoolers becauae it requires zero knowledge
>lash out at kids because they remind you of the family youll never have

>All I care about is the safety of the kids