THE MADWOMAN DID IT AGAIN

So, the CDU, Merkels party is expected to lose to the right wing AfD on sunday in MBV.
She's in fully damage control mode and started talking about getting refugees out of Germany again. But nobody believed her bullshit and she quickly changed her tune.
She went ahead and ACTUALLY FUCKING MADE A SELFIE WITH A SHITSKIN AGAIN, pic related.

She was critiqued a lot for her last selfies with fugees in Germany but she thought she'd go for the Muslim vote because she can't convince Germans in MBV.

Also, while she was at it she distanced herself from the parliaments resolution about the Armenian genocide, basically kneeling before Erdogan and questioning parliament decisions. It made lefties and righties mad alike. Just think about it.
It's like she's going out of her way to fuck things up for herself.

here some sources which back up what I wrote, if you lazy fucks can't read it put it through google translate.

zeit.de/politik/deutschland/2016-09/fluechtlingspolitik-landtagswahl-mecklenburg-vorpommern-angela-merkel

focus.de/politik/ausland/armenien-resolution-regierung-distanziert-sich-nicht-tuerkei-experte-ist-anderer-meinung_id_5890475.html

Other urls found in this thread:

spiegel.de/politik/ausland/angela-merkel-warum-die-bundesregierung-der-tuerkei-entgegen-kommt-a-1110666.html
faz.net/aktuell/politik/wahl-in-mecklenburg-vorpommern/warum-merkels-cdu-bei-mecklenburg-vorpommern-wahl-debakel-droht-14415917.html
youtube.com/watch?v=1XjBPMZiykM
youtube.com/watch?v=SAHvLAJ-5aQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-O8EQFbqu-8
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lmao well done you fucking cucks

You guys need to get rid of her, it's 2016 the reich year.

Are we allowed to distance ourselves from the holohoax?

Fuck you Merkel.

>she'd go for the Muslim vote because she can't convince Germans in MBV.

Muslims dont even like her

>Zeit.de
>focus.de

How to spot an idiot 101

Germans will vote for her. Young Germans LOVE Palestine

We should have just razed europe to the ground while we were at it.

>Palestine
Who?

What's wrong with those websites? Genuinely curious. Drama central, extremists etc?

What happens when she loses?

Is it too late for Germany to save itself?

It won't change anything. The whole establishment is singing the same tune. Also there's no successor for Merkel. Von der Leyen and Schäuble are likely candidates but are even worse than Merkel.

Merkel is quite smart in spotting potential threads posed by young and popular politicians and ends their careers before they even begin.

There's also the issue that we don't even have a constitution. Yes you heard right, we don't have a constitution. We just have basic law. The basic law pretty much guarantees stability ad prevents big changes in German politics.
Germany is pretty much fucked up to its core.

German girls love Islamic dick.

read this

some do

>that moment when you realize that your assassination would be the best thing to happen to Europe and the German people.

All do when you force it on them.

Israel is crawling with your arab loving youth. They can't wait to get here and incite arabs to riot

Both make money with stormfag clickbaits. I guess like 99% of the readers are mad cucks like OP.

Focus is more like "The Sun", while Zeit.de really knows their stuff and let's cancerous lefty-twitter-"authors" write for them in their online magazine only.

Literally milking views from mad stormcucks, the printed issue usually differs extremely from the online magazine.

Young german males are flaccid cucks. Thats all.

your analysis on rape rape is right.

Can you explain? Never heard of German liberals in Israel

That is because I have raped before.

> MBV
Who the fuck uses that abbreviation?

So when are the elections Hans? I'm wondering if Trumps victory in US would help or disrupt AfDs campaign.

Here, almost the same articles by FAZ and Spiegel

spiegel.de/politik/ausland/angela-merkel-warum-die-bundesregierung-der-tuerkei-entgegen-kommt-a-1110666.html

faz.net/aktuell/politik/wahl-in-mecklenburg-vorpommern/warum-merkels-cdu-bei-mecklenburg-vorpommern-wahl-debakel-droht-14415917.html

I know your type. The delusional deniers, but it will get through you soon enough.

I understand, thanks for the explanation!

And moodslime men love American lead when forced in them filthy roachman

Germanbros, what are the odds of AfD really winning?

Karma's a bitch.

I didn't expect anything less from you

at least read the articles you linked, they're different in tone, critic and reputability.

I don't think you know anything, that's why you fall for clickbaits for stormfags.

Why are turks in Germany so inbred then

I fucked an American tourist girl before, she was crying for her soldier Daddy to save her.

t. Fritzl

In MV pretty good. Actually guaranteed to at least get the second most votes. But that's in the north east of Germany, they always were right leaning

Do the AFD actually have any policies except 'remove KEBAB?'

Seems a bit like the UKIP situation here in Britain. They're a nice protest vote if you hate immigration, but they'd be a disaster if they were voted into power.

why are Austrians so inbred then?

This Sunday + Sunday in two weeks: state elections

September 2017: general election

A Trump presidency will likely support the AfD because it will show that the right-wingers do have solutions.

yeah, they're neoliberals.

depends on what you consider a victory. Getting above 20% without being spd/cdu is a achievement on its own

What exactly is your argument against me here? I don't understand what you try to convince me of?

So any numbers/polls? Afd winning by how much?

How to spot a roach 101.

read and use google translate if you have problems with certain words.

here

All right, will do

>basically kneeling before Erdogan

Mecklenburg-Vorpommern(sp?)

Region in north-east Germany

So, bundesrat elections? Those don't really have an influence on the choice of chancellor, right?

They have a pretty based program with many conservative ideas but there are two problems:
1. There aren't that much suitable leading persons. And we don't have a leading figure like Farage in the AfD.
2. There won't be a coalition with the AfD probably until 2021 and they will be in the opposition. So they just can oppose the bullshit created by CDU/SPD/Greens.

I dont understand that chit. Wat it means?

It's simple. CDU predicted to get 20%, SPD 28% and AfD 23%

REEE DELET THIS
KING ISLAMOROACH IS INFALLABLE

t. brainwashed inbred insect

I like this pic

he's so cooky

There aren't elections for the Bundesrat. After the election on Sunday there will be maybe three different persons (the local government) from Mecklenburg-Vorpommern in the Bundesrat.

The Bundestag is more important, the election for it is in September 2017. And the Bundestag will elect a new chancellor afterwards.

So the reason the Germans aren't funny is that they get thrown in jail when they make jokes?

Holy shit those guys in the background belong in a monty python sketch.

Do you have a screencap of the gollum story?

>Meanwhile in Austria

Thanks for info germbro

She wants her party to stay at the top no matter what it takes.

So she decides to suck mudshit cock again to get all these shitskin voters.

They can't vote.

Yes

Look at this dune roach.

A lot of Turks have both the Turkish and German citizenship. And before you ramble about Turks hating CDU, no they don't.

good, good...

Something like that should be celebrated as a second national day

Turks vote SPD, if they vote. Fugees can't vote.

>she thought she'd go for the Muslim vote
Considering that MV only has 2.1% foreigners (2013), that seems like a seriously bad move.

I wonder how many CDU politicians in MV are pulling their hair over this stunt. She just cost them another good chunk of votes.

I guess she didn't really go after the foreigners but the train station clappers

>Realize your own people despise you
>pander to foreigners

Calling it now, she wants to stuff as many shitskins in police and military and other vital positions as possible, so that she can just coup her own government if she ever gets thrown out, with the justification being "evil Nazi conspiracy".

Why do white cucks think they will have a place in nigger society? Do they think nothing will change?

The train station clappers went silent long ago when they realized how fucking retarded it was. And there were never many of them to begin with.

Merkel is pandering to an audience that does not exist. I seriously hope the polls end up being as accurate as for SA.

None of the other parties would form a government with them.

So basically zero.

Muslims don't even vote.

Can anyone tell me how Germany's only "conservative" party went full lefty even to the shock of left wing parties?

Because when they started doing it there was no other conservative party available. So they could fish more voters from the middle to the middle-left without really risking losing too many of their own because who would they vote for if not the CDU?

Because you are an American client state and she does what she's told. So will your next chancellor. They all will do as they are told, maybe with a different flair.

Muslims hate everybody.

Actually the whole reason they started wiretapping the shit out of our government was because Schröder did not do as he was told.

youtube.com/watch?v=1XjBPMZiykM

Merkel on foreigners 10 years ago

Daily reminder that AfD is based as fuck:

youtube.com/watch?v=SAHvLAJ-5aQ

Hahahahaha, fucken hell Germany. You lot used to be ok, until the wall came down. After that, you started copping dick in the arse from everyone, especially 3rd World shitcunts.

Going to need a citation on that, Burschi.

>if you lazy fucks can't read it put it through google translate
Lazy for not learning a soon to be dead language?

(((Focus))) is a weekly magazine and used to be conservative but went full liberal/leftist the last years. (((Zeit))) is tge most leftist ant-german paeudo-intellectual daily national newspaper we have.

>posting "read this" to your own shit
>to someone who posted before you
Stop

fuck off, ivan, nobody loves you, nobody wants to be your friend.

AfD is based, poast the video where colored landwhale says wanting german babis is racistt

Usualy when conservative companies goes full liberal in a short ammount of time its because they are getting revenue from ads from State owned companies or private companies that are have easy acess to the goverment and dont want to loose their benefits.

The other way is by trojan horsing their board of directors with leftists little by little and them these substitute the old authors by leftist ones.

I really dont know this one, but now I want to see too.

Anyone know what video is this??

Let's see that law in use once trump is elected

i thought schauble was okay, i remember reading he didnt really like all the cuckoldry but tolerated it as a useful soft power

what is she saying, kraut?

what he did was against the law as we have this old rule that says you cant mock foreign leaders.
so we did the right thing, let him stand in trial and then blew all charges against him away to show erdogan that this is a free country and we dont give a fuck about his temper tantrums

We've had politicians like that in the past in the UK. One of the reasons that the Labour party is imploding is because Brown and Blair used to destroy each other's proteges. They've literally got no competent politicians who could run their party. Corbyn's hated in the parliamentary labour party (the PLP) but the best they can put up to run against him is the hilariously incompetent Owen Smith.

Of course this simply means that you'll get 15 years of SPD/Green rule because everyone's too scared to vote for AfD.

youtube.com/watch?v=-O8EQFbqu-8

>flip flops on rapefugees

IT'S TOO LATE MERKEL!

#TOOLATETOSAVEGERMANY

die ZEIT ist transatlantische pro NATO propaganda, gelenkt von der atlantik brücke.
für linken pseudointellekt haben wir den spiegel, ich mein augsteins kolumne heißt sogar "im zweifel links (auch wenn es gegen die vernunft geht)"

Hey,

Thats pretty good!