Poland stops Chechen migrants at border

>Poland has denied entry to a group of Chechens, because the country is sealing its border to protect the nation and Europe against the threat of terrorism

>On Monday night, about 200 Chechens set up a makeshift camp near the Polish border in Belarus. The group of Russian citizens from the North Caucasus region reached the border checkpoint near the city of Brest on August 29. They said they are "refugees" who are being prevented from entering by Polish authorities

>"We will not give in to the pressure of those who want to unleash the immigration crisis. Our policy is completely different. Polish border is sealed. There is no war in Chechnya, unlike in case of situation from years ago" - said Mariusz Błaszczak, interior minister of Poland.

>"The destination of the journey of these people is western Europe. This is an attempt to create a new influx route for Muslims into Europe. As long as I am the interior minister and the (ruling) Law and Justice party is in power, Poland will not be exposed to the threat of terrorism. The point is to ensure security of entire Europe,” he added.

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/31/polish-minister-we-will-not-expose-poland-to-terro/

rferl.org/media/video/belarus-chechens/27959900.html

wiadomosci.gazeta.pl/wiadomosci/7,114884,20622753,setki-czeczenow-koczuja-na-granicy-blaszczak-nie-wpuscimy.html

God damn based poles. When will the commonwealth come back to fruition?

Fuck Poland

Soon

>cuckraine
>with crimea

>Chechen
And if they reach Sverige or Germany they will be labeled as 'syrian refugee' how this shit works?

Btw good job bro' and have fun!

Stfu kebab

Every country on Earth recognises Crimea as part of Ukraine

And every country on Earth was recognising PRL as a poland.

I like how the interior minister worded his reasoning. It wasn't the fact they were coming to Poland, they were going through Poland to go to the the rest of Europe. How the fuck does Poland realize how fucked WE is but they don't? What does Poland have to gain by being the dark knight of Europe?

Yes. And? What is your point?

>How the fuck does Poland realize how fucked WE is but they don't
Merkel reasoned that not letting the migrants in would be "bad for international image of Germany", I guess we care more about security than about our "international image".

Good for you. Now can you stop shitting up our countries with your 'skilled' labour?

If they are getting jobs, it means someone hires them, right?

Do you know how the free market works?

Undercutting roaches doing shoddy labour.

Again, do you know how the free market works?

I someone hires the Poles you don't like so much, it means it must be some local employer. Why do you want to interfere with a private business? Are you a commie?

why is the lady wearing the bomb? I thought only the men do that

Thank you. Sincerely, thank you

>tfw when you can't just shoot them becouse EU, muh human rights and shit

Good job poland

Chechens are literally subhuman. Like really, I doubt their ability to live in a civilised country. We were so stupid and took in a large amount of Chechen "refugees" some years ago. Now they form the lion's share of Muslim extremists, their armed gangs prowl the streets of Vienna and they are involved in practically all gang crime that is occurring around here.

And what's even worse is that those "refugees" freely travel back to Chechnya and spend their summer holidays there.

The Russians knew what was up, but were too incompetent back in the 90ies. Keep fighting the good fight Poland!

The only thing I learned in in life is that being a good guy doesn't pay. However what I don't know yet, is how will this blow up in our faces?

But my guess would be that we will get rewarded with sanctions in the future for being such racists and some boarders of western caliphate will get shut down for us.

When I first visited Vienna 15 years ago, it was 99% white city.

Then I visited it again last summer, and oh boy. 1/3 of bypassers in the center were Muslims, most of their women covered by burqas. Almost as bad as in London.

What happened?

Man same thing is happening in my country.

BASED
A
S
E
D

Romania why, you have gypsy scum already

then stop buying products they produce

I don't know man, we don't get to vote. No matter who I support, Iliescu still gets elected every time.

Heh you probably have it just like we have. When Securitate shot down Ceaușescu they've probably took control just like our Military Intelligence did it here. It will take years to slowly take your country back.

I doubt it. Romanians are cowards. An user said earlier that you can get away with beating people. Maybe if you're a hoodrat, but if you're in an institution it's frowned upon.
During school I always got in trouble because I beat some faggot in self defence. Nobody was encouraging me to defend myself, but to tell to the professors, which would then do nothing. You can't even kill in self defence in Romania. It's literally illegal.

It's still similar in Poland. But I've seen some news not so long ago that Romanians has beat the shit out of some Muslims that disturbed them when they were drinking somewhere in Luton. So there is hope.

Maybe, if we're lucky history might just repeat itself and we'll hold off the the muslim tide again with our kebab removing brother Polan.

Ich bezweifle dass du deine Fresse im echten Leben vor Tschetschenen nicht aufmachen kannst und hier im Internet als anonymer Lappen über sie hetzt.
Lass dir Eier wachsen

Praise Poland.
Who would have thought that you would be the last bastion of civilization in Europe ?

Thank you Polan.
I hope that the illegal immigration over our common border will stop now.

Disclaimer those borders were paid by the EU and also diaspora poles advocate for mass immigration here in Sweden

wtf i hate poland now

>Ich bezweifle dass du deine Fresse im echten Leben vor Tschetschenen nicht aufmachen kannst und hier im Internet als anonymer Lappen über sie hetzt.
>Lass dir Eier wachsen

Achmed detected.

He makes a valid claim about their low integration and you come back with: "I bet you dont have the guts to say that to their face!!!" Ofcourse he doesn't retard, he just told you their are almost all related to criminal activity.

They're*

>diaspora poles advocate for mass immigration here in Sweden