Calling all Kings. All Kings, please report back to me in this thread

Calling all Kings. All Kings, please report back to me in this thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wPLP8B5G3-I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WE

WUZ

KANGZ

Blacks aren't kangs

t-Actual egyptian

The things we accomplish when working together

I notice a decrease in WUZ KANGS threads.

Here is some new I got fresh of Twitter.

>actual egyptian
you were born in 1000 BC? or are you just a muslim invader?

Steals all his shit from a white Europeans. Seems legit actually.

KANGZ and SHEEEEEEEEEETTTTTT!

Same genetics.

Repporting in

Notice how well preserved the statue is and that it is made in neoclassical style. And somehow they think this is proof she was black.

>posts fake bust
>posts fake bust with Caucasoid facial features.

>islamic invader iq 65
>egyptian over 95
same fucking thing

But the skin color is black

>calling all kangz
Unlike you Barbarians, we actually had Kings in Europe as opposed to tribal warlords.

I like to bang black women does that count?

In my experience, black women who date white men are pretty cool and from intact families

>being proud of being cucked by royalty

Better than Jewish overlords, Schlomo.

>bending the knee for some fancy pantsed bitch ass baby dicked nigga

Not always. My first black gf was a stone throw away from a hood rat. But she was nice to me also her attitude would change if I was around not as ghetto and loud.

AYYOOOOOOO REPORTING IN

Henry V reporting

KEK

>My first black gf was a stone throw away from a hood rat
That says more about you than her, fàm

WE WUZ KANGZ, THAS RITE!

I had a black girlfriend but she was from Ghana and her parents were business people. Pretty ok people

>nogs are so desperate, they actually pay money to create busts to pretend they waz kangs

She was different around me so I didn't really care. I was 16 I was just happy someone was blowing me. My next two were a lot better but they were mixed

Frederick the Great King of Prussia.

How the fuck do you know what ancient egyptian IQ is. Also my IQ is 124 so make of that what you will.

This seems to be the case. Black women who date white man are usually pretty smart and successful. White women who date black men are the opposite.

WE WUZ Sup Forums and shiet

Reporting for duty

Look at it from a realistic point of view though

>Show your allegiance with the King
>He keeps foreign dirt out of your country
>You can't miss him, he'll be the one at the front leading the charge on the battlefield
>Dying with his own men if need be

And now look at America

>Your overlords are the ones who send in the foreign dirt
>If they have an enemy they'll create a false flag for you to fight them (USS Liberty, (((9/11))), ((('93 WTC bombing))) etc)
>They won't actually be anywhere near the battle they'll just be waiting for it to be over so they can enjoy the profit
>Even follow their customs of genital mutilation so every time you have a piss you remember who you belong to

We're sort of similar, in that the majority of people in our respective countries think the wrong people are in charge. People here think the PM is in charge, but he isn't he's just appointed and the Queen still holds absolute power. People in America think the President is in charge, but he isn't he's just an appointed mouthpiece who does whatever Israel tells him to do.

Can you even be a black Jew?

youtu.be/wPLP8B5G3-I

Apparently yes