Buddhagal

>buddhagal

Attached: 863px-Buddhism_percent_population_in_each_nation_World_Map_Buddhist_data_by_Pew_Research.svg.png (863x443, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-asia-34615972
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

india??

india is where buddha teaching came out first, dumbass

Only in certain states. Arunachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Sikkim. And Tibetan migrants in places like Karnataka. I have been to their settlement in Bylakuppe, they have a big monastery.

Attached: 800px-District_wise_Buddhist_population_percentage,_India_census_2011.png (800x883, 369K)

lol

>japan
>red
Fake map
Japanese celebrate Christmas by fucking bf/gf or cry alone, spend last day of year by listening to shitty tv shows and bell's sound from Buddhist temples and finally go and praise for raise and health in Shinto shrine at the first day of year

Attached: 4uGGKuF1.jpg (1440x810, 177K)

So its buddha the one who taught everyone to shit in the streets then?

They give birth to glorious Buddhism but decided to go with shitty Hindu with caste system and shitting on lower caste for millennium and lower caste will shit on road to take revenge on higher caste and hope they'll step on their shit

You didn't mentioned Ambedkarite buddhists.

Attached: images (14).jpg (389x378, 34K)

Then explain why Japan also has a caste system.

If you can't explain your own shit, don't bring your argument to other cunt
Japan knew it's bad and demolished it completely, while india is still there going muh caste every damn day

What the fuck Norway?

Immigrants or hipsters?

you're that commie?

>Japanese celebrate Christmas by fucking bf/gf or cry alone,
I thought you all get KFC?

Caste system is banned in India since independence.
No one cares if fucked up shit happens in India, but Japan is a developed country and if incidents related to happen even today then its very shameful. Shame on you Takeru.

wtf plz explain Belize??

What commie?

As a replacement of turkeys I guess

>banned in india
lmao let's talk when you don't give a shit about it, banning in laws means nothing, especially in shithole like india
People don't even know which caste they belong to in japan
Stop receiving yourself pooinloo

>he doesn't post the new version

Attached: 1503776096413.png (863x443, 95K)

What's wrong with buddhism?

In Japan, Christians are acting like beggers on big stations in Tokyo. They are mainly Korean though. In addition, look at Christian Asian nations, Korea, Philippines... They are the most cancerous people in Asia.

I have never ever cared about casts. I don't observe anyone being discriminated around me because of their cast. Cast exists only in the minds of commies who try to depict Indian society as evil and promote their shitty ideology.

>be japanese butcher
>recieve death threats for daring to live a good life
google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-asia-34615972

By Lord Jesus' will, Japan will be a Christian country soon.

I'd rather being muslim rather than christian loser.

Attached: NO! - (2).png (452x426, 439K)

You can't do anything but accepting your fate.

We don't actually talk about caste, but that doesn't mean the after effects of caste-mentality don't exist in the fullest magnitude. Why don't working class people ever sit on our furniture? Many people give leftover food from their plates to their housemaids. Most of my elders don't even regard working class/commoners as equal human beings. Also why do people marry only within their caste if caste doesn't exist apparently? Notions of inferiority and superiority of human beings is more deeply ingrained into Indian society than anywhere else in the world. Most lower caste people themselves believe that they are inferior beings.

wtf? is this for real or is this the meme thing?

How come Russia is not pink at all? We even hav e several a few ethnic groups which are naturaly buddhist

They are traditionally Buddhist but many of them are identify as atheists, since religion was banned in the Soviet Union. A notable minority also practises shamanism instead of Buddhism.
Another reason could be that these republics are pretty much empty steppes like Mongolia so the number of Buddhist believers is relatively low. For example Buryatia is the size of Germany but has less than 1 million inhabitants

Attached: file.png (313x163, 12K)