Troubles between Finns and Sami

ts.fi/uutiset/kotimaa/3893343/Kuusamossa pihaporoja vastustetaan fbryhmassa Kesyyntyneet elaimet on pantava isoon tarhaan

In Kuusamo, North East Finland, there is practically 99% of the inhabitants Finnish speaking Finns with no connection to Sami culture. But there are also 1% of Sami and they happen to own thousands of reindeers.

Kuusamoan Finns are having enough of the raindeers. The animals come to the farms of Finnish farmers, and they poop in the backyard and front yard of peoples homes.

The reindeers are completely tame and dont avoid people. They actually dont dare to wander in Kuusamoan forest but prefer to stay in front of people. The reason is that the region has dangerous wild beasts: wolves, wolverines and bears. All of them will eat reindeers.

In any case a poll was made where 3000 people answered with their own names whjat they feel about reindeers and this many people wanted to see the reindeers gone from the region.

Attached: reindeerherd.jpg (2000x1333, 421K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thebarentsobserver.com/en/arctic/2018/03/finland-says-new-arctic-railway-should-lead-kirkenes
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I hate Sami people. They think they’re this special thig that has the right to do anything they want to do.

maybe stop living on their land you stupid sv*Noid

Attached: 1518032888215.jpg (592x395, 59K)

Its not their land. They’re fucking nomads and they never claimed it. No constitution just we wuz. Truly the niggers of the north.

Attached: 96A818F3-5022-4603-BA50-F2E82FE0419E.jpg (248x247, 27K)

It seems that no matter where they are located they're just as whiny

>Troubles between Finns and Sami
I thought they were the same thing?

You're retarded
Well then again it's pretty much given with your flag and all

Oh, my mistake. Sami are actually white.

Attached: typical fin.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

well we pretty much are, they are just bit inbred and mixed with inuits

Your countrymen are the last people on earth that has any right to call anyone non-white

t. Eastern subhuman

here is Sami

Attached: saami-nigger.jpg (1024x576, 134K)

Whiter than you Sven
I wanna fug it

WE JUST WANT OUR FUCKING LAND BACK YOU FUCKING ASSHOLES!

WE DON'T ASK FOR MUCH.

ALL WE WANT IS JUSTICE!!!

Attached: WE.jpg (1750x1168, 260K)

THIS RACISM MUST END!!!

Attached: Unna-Maari Pulska.jpg (960x720, 91K)

In her presentation today, Berner admittd that there will be consequences for the indigenous Sami people in the area. “The routing via Kirkenes will have impacts on the environment and economy as well as the industry and culture of the Sami. The studies describe the effects on reindeer husbandry and Sami people, but their extent was not assessed at this stage. These effects must be addressed in further studies,” she made clear.

thebarentsobserver.com/en/arctic/2018/03/finland-says-new-arctic-railway-should-lead-kirkenes

Attached: 28433610_172430290051847_9175640901358190592_n.jpg (640x800, 49K)

Fuck you lapphoror!!!!!!!!

Eastern Finns are only true finns, westerns are finns raped by swedes

fuck you

Your mother was raped by Swedes

Attached: B-9Mj-GXIAI9WKP.jpg (1024x710, 80K)

Wow. Please treat the animals humanely, whatever you decide to do with them, Finland.

Fucking Finns,stop bullying other Finno-Ugrics!!! You're literally Russia tier. Absolutely disgusting.

Attached: 1360594994776.jpg (403x392, 19K)

but they are so different from us and have special rights.

Hot. Would.

Those guys look no different than people in Turku

Funny fact: West Finns dont just got raped by swedes but they also got more sami dna than even North-Karelian and Savonians.

At least learn to speak English before making up shit

All true, your strawman again was poorly designed.
but what can you expect from subhuman mutt

This, same with Scania

Kamelåså go home

Thats not true though, south/west finns are even closer to Sw*doids than Sami

Attached: i-00a09600e7451503182bf2c1fffb710f-finland_structure_2_small.jpg (515x896, 257K)

This was scrapped though

That's a good thing, I'd rather not be associated with f*nns

Why no Carelians?

Southern Finns

I mean that map..

It's their land tho

Whose?

Russia's

There was recently a Swedish movie about a Sami girl in the 1930s being subjected to medical experimentation. It looked like it could be good for a fap. Do you know it?