Who /MONGREL/ here?

>be white American
>be filthy unknown mix of Dutch/Polish/German/Anglo/Norwegian

What do Sup Forums? Do I even have a culture?

I hate when Americans claim to be Irish when one great grandparent was Irish.

>inb4 shart in mart

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pennsylvania_Dutch
m.youtube.com/watch?v=pcKbNyWw-JE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If it's Pennsylvania Dutch than you're most like a Jew

i take pride in my mormon prioneer heritage.

my tribe tamed the wild west.

tfw mostly German and English, with a bit of Scottish and French blood mixed in. Why can't I just be one or two European races

jap german scottish scandinavian english injun hybrid here

Have you mongrels actually had a DNA test to see? I assumed i was a mix up until I had one. Turns out in 100% anglo

Great great grandparent was an Irish nigger mix. That's about as bad as my mud blood gets.
Thanks America

That's nothing.

I'm English, Nordic, German, French, Irish, Dutch, and Ashkenazi

Am i the only one on Sup Forums who is 100% Swedish the past 1,000+ years?

It doesn't matter. Create your own culture and tradition. If your life and your virtues are so mundane that you need to piggyback off your ancestors, you're doing it wrong.

Everyone in the states is mixed. I'm cherokee indian and a whole bunch of white european. Don't know anything about any of it, because it doesn't matter, I'm American.

>tfw romanian/greek
>tfw dirty foreigner and white cis-male scum simultaneously

greetings fellow euromix amerimutts

>mfw 50% Spaniard and 50% Swedish

Just fuck my DNA up, senpai.

Yeah yeah fuck yourself spic

>Who /MONGREL/ here?
All of South America

Why do you call them Dutch when they're of German descent?

Learn to embrace being a mutt. In about 500 years your grandchildren won't identify as part European country anymore but as American.

I don't know. That's just what they called themselves

Get a hold of yourself faggot, you're an American, you've got the frontier spirit and the culture of freedom.

Don't you fucking forget it

They probably called themselves 'Deutsch' but Americans thought they said Dutch.

My line's injected with belgian Wallons in the 1600. May be some german in there later in the 1700 too.

>0.1% non-European
Get out of Sup Forums, shitskin.

How the fuck did French DNA got into you

Lmao? what freedom? right to bear arms and shit in public?

Är du göteborgare då? :D

Potato nigger here, dont do anything, you are a freedomburger be proud of what you achieved in your short history. also: pls kill plastic paddys

Nope, the Jews freed you from any type of culture. Immigration was the same decades ago as it is now, mixing a bunch of people's culture together so they lose their identity. After that, you're more easy to persuade and control. Just like everyone else who is a mutt like you.

Now you'll watch advertisements, buy iPhones, take part in degenerate behavior, all while having your rights taken away and if you speak up you'll be drown out in a sea of ignorance.

It's the perfect crime

nah man, 100% swedish for atleast a couple of centuries
tfw even blonde

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pennsylvania_Dutch

They were a German "cultural group". Not sure why they didn't just call themselves Pennsylvania Germans instead

And what app?

Half Polish half colombian mongrel reporting

I hate when mixes choose a side. Especially when they're half black like the football guy

>Italian
>Portuguese
>Spanish
Fucking Brazilians

Americans be like,
Im 1/16 part german and 1/78 part dutch
Murican master race

you have an american culture. either you take that and try to make america great again.

or you become a faggot.

Who'd you have sequence it?

impossible to get 100%

my mother

23andme

This is true. Can confirm. Pennslyvania german for many generations here.

>Plastic Paddys

The biggest assholes next to niggers, I swear. Like literally the stereotype of a douchebag.

>Military-esque cap
>Baseball tee rolled up
>Cargo shorts or basic jeans
>Shit taste in music like Dropkick or CKY
>Tries to act like a fratboy well into his 30's and just ends up looking like a fool
>Will try to lecture people with retarded information

Gas them all.

Thats good, what kind of blonde tho?

>the Swede will never know true freedom

Can you guys even get guns? Even in cuck states people still get their hands a fuck ton of guns.

Its one if the last things that keeps our government from going full eurocuck on us, they're fucking trying though

You're American. Clinging to cultures is for mult-culutralists.

Assimilate! Buy a gun, get rich and fuck bitches.

How's your teeth, though? I heard they have some pretty fucked up teeth.

Chilean and white mix checking in

>not realizing that as "White American" you are master race above the inbred "pure bloods" in Europe.

Everybody is mixed now, why do you think we stopped using the real names of euro races and adopted the catch all "white"

You're white user just let it be at that.

>french/german/irish/ashkenazi reportan in

I'm going to let you in on a secret; Euros are unknown mixes of various European nationalities just the same as we are, perhaps even more so.

Swedes can get guns. It's just that most either don't bother or know how. I know one named Johan in a metal band (was in that band) who got their hands on and AK 74. Apparently he's got a grudge against cops, though just poses in self-made staged pictures with it.

Second long rep!

I have 3 English and 1 Irish grandparent. Which means I'm at least one quarter inbred, pikey but at least I have a European passport for after brexit.

>not just saying you're American
Loser
Yeah I've got a German last name and my family can trace our roots back to Ireland and Great Britain, but I've got roots back to the mayflower too, with family in just about every war, definitely since the civil war.
I'm an American goddamn it, and if your grandparents were born here so are you, undeniably. We went to the Moon for Christsakes, start acting like it.

The thing that bothers me is how most whites in the US Anglicized their names. For example Schmidt turned to Smith.

>your life and your virtues are so mundane that you need to piggyback off your ancestors
are you new on Sup Forums? The purpose of this board is to mask inadequacy by celebrating heritage.

>German last name
>family can trace roots back to Ireland and Great Britain

What?

>tfw pureblooded Frenchman for at least 4 generations
feels good mang

>t. Globalist
People with a common culture or race are prome to backstab each other.
All of South America is testament of this

Thats actually pretty cool, it doesn't seem widely accepted or as common like in the US, I'm from fucking California and almost everyone in my neighborhood is strapped, especially now that wI have wandering niggers who got kicked out of Compton by the beans and illegals

Dad was adopted

You forgot cringey IRA tatoos, and lecturing native irish people on what being irish and opressed is. they are worse than niggers.

Why does it bother you? We speak English here, we live like English people. Germans who come here should abandon all pretense of being German.

muttshart

Based. BTW burgers there's nothing worse than you idiots saying that you're British when we go on holiday in your country. You're not and you have your own weird and wonderful (white) culture. Embrace it.

People value their ancestry as a sign of gratitude, granted your lineage isn't shit full of criminals and peasants. I'm happy that my ancestors passed on the fruits of their labors so I may pass it onto my children one day. It's like if you're related to, let's say a scientist, musician, artist, etc. you can say to your children, "Your ancestors made this wonderful thing for us. Let us cherish this. You come from something wonderful."

What bothers me the most is these fucking icelanders not all being named some form of carl.

Cky has a couple quite tasty jams tho

american is not a culture any more than walmart is a culture

SHART

In most of Scandinavia you can legally change your name into your fathers/mothers first name with the son/daughter epitaph.

I wonder when we will see the first Ahmedsson.

I'm in CA as well. Fuck these mag laws. Then again, most people smuggle from Nevada or figure out the mechanisms to make a semi-auto into fully automatic. It's not hard to buy something at a pawn shop in Nevada and then just drive across Tahoe back to CA. Almost nobody stops you. In fact, nobody ever has. I've driven back and forth from Carson to the bay numerous times last year for work.

Makes sense.

>IRA tattoos

Not really. Most of them have that Fighting Irish bullshit with the little leprechaun.

You shouldn't have to abandon your heritage, but I see nothing wrong with basic assimilation, such as speaking English, abiding laws, etc.

thats not a mongrel, mongrels are the product of race mixing not ethnicity mixing

Dude I'm a mix of portuguese, spanish, dutch, lebanese, angolian and native brazilian
Get on my level.

This

If you like the music, that's fine, but the culture surrounding that band was awful. I've never met someone who liked that band who wasn't an asshole trying to emulate Bam Margera like it's MTV circa 2007.

>The Germanic refugees shouldn't have to abandon their heritage, but I see nothing wrong with basic assimilation, such as speaking Latin, abiding laws, etc.

t. senator in the late roman empire

At least you're not part nigger.

Do you actually believe this, though. Has someone told you that or did you just make that up on the spot? lmao you can't be further from the truth I know allmost nobody who isn't 100%, only one half Dutch half German girl.

I get mine from military personel, I got most of m 30rd mags from a Muhreen armorer that I know, just go to san diego, miramar or Oceanside and look for "military gear" on craigslist, you'll get your hands GI mags and maybe a magpul

That's an awful analogy. Those Germanics didn't swear their full allegiance to the empire itself. They were like the Mexicans of today who just come here for cash.

I would agree. The same way the Dutchman who discovered the Lost Dutchman's Mine was actually German.

Fuck I wanna play ARMA now.

You should know if you have a culture. Your blood doesn't mean shit.

Its not a big deal man. We are white Americans and that is our culture.

In the far future when we expand to other planets people that are purely from one European country will be rare, most white people will be a mix of French, German, English, Italian, etc.

The master-race of the future will be tall white people looking like a mashup of every white people in Europe.

>Italian, Czech, English, and Irish ancestry.

You fucking cock gobblers piss me off to no end.

You know what american culture is?

Innovation. Yeah we inventes fast food, we also invented wiring up houses to use electricity. Talking to someone across the globe? Thank us motherfucker, enjoying your PC? Thats just one more inch of the american cock that we've been shoving down the throats of every other nation.

American culture is the gold standard of culture, it pervades every society on the earth so completely that shortsighted fools such as yourself dont even realize its too late, our culture has killed yours and every other.

>Be american
>I'm 34,5% Irish from my great grandmother
>I'm 21,5% German from my great great grandfather
>I'm 4% Polish from my grandmother
>I'm 20% French from my grandfather
>I'm 20% Retarded

Get shot.

Wow has everyone you know taken a DNA test? Retard, Germany and Netherlands have been trounced upon by invading armies and migrating tribes for thousands of years. There's no such thing as an ethnically pure person, though racially pure people do exist in great number.

>they didn't swear their full allegiance to the empire itself

They literally did, they were Roman citizens. When a person has to choose between his tribe and his oaths, he will choose his tribe always.

What did France do to you?

>be Indian Brahmin
>Be Aryan AND shit in toilets

Feels Good

your "culture" is jewish materialism with a chuck of negroid in the middle parasiting of the work of germans and italians

SURRENDERED

Still 100% mediterranean

And in the grand scheme of things, the only thing of importance your country will ever have is the ability to make decently priced knockoffs of american and russian guns

The jew fears the potato

m.youtube.com/watch?v=pcKbNyWw-JE

Except that South America wasn't born on ideas ike the US. They're commonly bound by religion and language.

The Netherlands is ethnically the most Germanic nation in the world, more than Germany because they have French and Slav genes in their gene pool as well. We aren't located geographically in a place with a lot of wandering tribes either, we didn't get Huns, Mongols, Romans, Bretons, etc. ever roaming our swamp. The only invasion which did meddle with the gene pool was the Spanish occupation 5 centuries ago, and some people in the south still carry Spanish genes, but that's a tiny minority. You claimed that we're MORE mixed than U.S. citizens, please elaborate on that.

did you guys with injun blood get affirmative action?

I didn't claim that Euros are more mixed than Americans, but I claimed that is a possibility because Europe has been settled for far longer and USA has never been subjected to any kind of occupation or migratory phase.

Go ahead and post your 100% Dutch DNA test buddy. Otherwise you're operating on assumption and hearsay, not genetic fact.

>Czechs
>Filthy mongrels of germans, austrians, slavs and original celtic populations
>Still generally consider to be one of the better looking europeans in general

I mean "Without" not "with".
At best you can related with people inside your regions and this. if you look at some else outside that you won't be able able to trust him like whites can.
I swear if we have no gun control after the independense the second biggest country in the region would be either Paraguay or Uruguay.

what languages are in blue??? :DDDDD

At what point would you consider someone to be pure French, pure German, pure Swedish? It is virtually impossible to get a 100% result on 23andme.com even if you are a descendent from a 2000+ year lineage of Swedes. At what point do you not consider Euros pure anymore? 95%, 98%?

This ignores is a fundamental misunderstand about what Americanism is.

Just watch the movie Gran Torino, and you'll get a sense of why Walter came to respect Tao for his hard work and discipline, not his culture or ethnicity. Americanism is much more binding than any race, religion, sect, tribe, language or region.

It's why we're one of the only countries that can manage it.