What's your excuse for not being a fascist, libertarians and ancaps?

What's your excuse for not being a fascist, libertarians and ancaps?

Anarchy is the way of the future.

>bends over for Chinese/Russian rape

I realized that years ago and never looked back

ayy

I have an education, which is why I am none of the three. I self-identify as a realist, which means capitalist with limited regulation, secure borders, limited immigration, and everypony gets a vote.

I'm able to create my own world-view.

I am a libertarian irl, because leftists and conservatives (95% of the USA) can't beat libertarianism in a debate.

I can only admire right-wing nationalism with my close peers. It's too far for most people.

My excuse is that here is not one correct political ideology, and that we should not even link political views to ideology. The only relevant political view is the one that effectively challenges present political problems and replaces it with something superior.

Fascism will not help us, for fascism implies control. We do not have control. Fascism is also impossible to justify in America, a country so rooted in the tenants of liberty.

Here is what I see: I see an illegal Federal government which violates the Constitution and the spirit of liberty. I am able to directly point out how forces of globalism, fiat currency, and statism are in contradiction to the laws and I am in the right: people are forced to support me because what I am saying is what the Constitution deems to be correct, and, as far as American politics goes, the Constitution has biblical authority.

Why not fascism? Because fascism does not do this. Fascism is not aimed at real problems but ideal solutions. Fascism in the present exists in a vacuum as an unattainable ideal; the liberty movement concerns itself with real problems and presents real solutions.

I don't even know a single person in this pic.

i'm not autistic

you forgot the iron pill that comes after the swamp of nihilism

>iron pill
My nigga

Explain

>don't even know uncle Adolf
why live ?

I recognize at least 5 of the people on that, what is wrong with you

that's pretty good. I know hitler, mussolini, and charles manson, but the rest must be europeans.

I didn't learn about WW2 until after high school.

they lost

well, technically they won against you.

>charles manson

had better alternatives

back to Altai with you bozgor

enjoy your one way flight back to Soviet Union, subverter

>thinks he can back to mongolia meme
there are turanist conspiracy theorist here who meme that Mongolia is so sparsely populated because they're waiting for us

Mongolia would probably be a prosperous and productive country if it was filled with magyars instead of whatever shit is there now