CHRISTIANITY YES

Catholic Priest Says Homosexuality Is Gift From God, And That The Bible Is Not The Word Of God, And Then Pope Francis Kisses His Hand And Praises Him
shoebat.com/2014/06/05/catholic-priest-says-homosexuality-gift-god-bible-word-god-pope-francis-kisses-hand-praises/

This... this... I-I-can't...
I don't know what to say anymore.

Clean, good looking boipucci>dirty, smelly roastie

Sooo anyone still doubts he's the antichrist? I can't stand his smug, elongated fucking face anymore

>Christianity
>Article is about catholicism

Kys

DELETE THIS!!111

Hes right.

No.

He's just a liberal pope, doesn't make me any less of a cucklith

i want off this ride :'(

Calling bullshit

>Bible is not the word of God
No shit, that's been doctrine for millenia. Only filthy fundamentalists take it at face value.

Technically speaking homosexuality is caused by nutritional deficiencies in the mother during the 3-7th week of pregnancy when the pre-optic hypothalamus is being developed - but whatever floats these idiots boat's.

dead its a blessing

this desu

Glad I am no catholic scum

This pope was never my pope

Look, the seat of the Roman Patriarch is being retarded yet again. I'm so. Fucking. Surprised.

tfw not Catholic

Mormons here I come.

“That this biblical letter,” de Paolis wrote, “killed and continues to kill, unfortunately, at times, not only morally but also physically, is a fact. The Bible ‘is’ not the word of God; the Bible ‘contains’ the word of God.”

>he says "The Bible isn't the word of God."

THIS BETTER BE FAKE REEEEEEEEEEEE

proofs? sauce?

Im catholic, i dont even know what to say...

look at the quote I posted.

just read the source

The pope is a athiests hired to destroy christianity

I don't even give a fuck anymore. YES, let them look like fools, let the masses of christianity hate the curch, so that when the day in wich we will really need to defend ourselves from all these hordes of savages we wont have to deal with "christian forgiveness" and "turn the other cheek" anymore

We do not follow the Hebrew Scriptures. We follow Jesus Christ who never mentioned gay relationships. When St. Paul mentioned such a relationship he was referring to the promiscuousness of the Romans using sodomy.

>he literally did muh christians did the crusades

THIS POPE NEEDS TO SUFFER I FUCKING HATE THIS JEW CUNT

Yeah, you can stop believing in your little sky faggot now hahaha. Fucking faggots.

Catholicism is fucked. Abandon ship. Become protestant or Orthodox.

Butt sex?
D E U S
E
U
S
V U L T
U
L
T

ok you may kiss some syrian's feet if it turns you on but fuck off with this gay shit francis, have some decency

>(((Pope Francis)))

This is the sort of thing to make me want to wear a top hat and start swinging a scythe around.

buddychrist.jpg

>protestant

Protestants are gayer than catholics unless you mean only those extremist nuts from bible belt. Just look at those protestant priests from sweden and germany offering to remove crosses from their temples to avoid offending muslims.

christcucks BTFO

pope says we don´t follow the rules anymore that were exclusivley for the hebrew people. you call him a jew...

Proving once again that the Lutheran Church Missouri Synod is the One True Faith and that the papacy is the antichrist just as the Book of Concord makes clear.

Prophecy of the Popes, read up on it.

I'd start converting to Protestantism if I were you. You've been duped hard by Cucktholicism.

i think the original lutheranism was pretty based but the protestants just kept protesting until there was a million different little sects completely separated from christianity drinking milk all day and inviting niggers to fuck their wives

We are mighty because we are right. We are not right because we are mighty. Vile the hour when that reversal becomes our credo.

Thank God I am not religious.

Then become a puritan.

>german defending this heretic.

Of fucking course.

We are truly somewhere in the end the times.

at least his quote

Puritans are extinct?

Pop Francis Kiss the hand of all Evil He is a great Christian I am not ..

Since Vatican II every pope except Benoît XVI have been trying to blend Catholicism unto Islam.

WRONG !

Poor Christians , they must think by themselves and stop follow pope like sheep.

>Catholics
>Christianity

What are the reqs to join the Mormons?

Basically yes. Become Amish then, I guess.

>Defending Mudshits
Kill yourself leaf.

Who has that Swedish lesbian priest who wants to remove the crosses from her church because it would offend the muzzies?

Honestly, they wonder why church membership has been tanking for decades.

Look at Trump. People want strength. If the church would go back to burning heretics I guarantee attendance would skyrocket. I walk by a Catholic church everyday at work. It really is beautiful. Every time I see it I think about that damn lesbian Swede.

If Christianity would return to being based they would start filling stadiums.

Cathlocucks will defend this

Too far away, I might have considered it if I lived in the USA.

this

HE'S THE FUCKING ANTI CHRIST WHERE IS BROTHER DEAN WHEN YOU NEED HIM

>Exit chute
>clean

Were you dropped as a baby?

Did you know that he was forced to resign because the U.S. cut off the Vatican from the Swift network due to his positions being too Catholic ?

Zionist Divide and Conquer tactic since time immemorial only the millennials dont know it

nice jew dichotomy

Gots to agree with dickfart over here.

Sort of.

Amish are pathetic and weak, at least with Puritanism you can be militaristic and butcher people.

If you're inclined to Calvinism, there may be hardcore Calvinist groups in France somewhere.

The Catholic Church always throws itself head first into popular movements after they're finished or almost finished. They're retarded and slow in that way. So this must mean Progressivism is on the way out

Puritanism was born out of fetishism for the jews.

I wonder how many Catholics Chaos Frank has driven to total despair since he took the papacy? It must be in the hundreds of thousands. God will make sure this does not go unanswered.

Reminder that this pope is a false teacher.
Ask yourself my brothers do you feel in your hearts what he does is wrong? That the world has become a better place since the world has fallen deeper in sin or has it gone beyond mad?

>Catholicism

You'd never hear of such heresy and degeneracy in Orthodoxy. The orthodox church is the true church established by Christ himself and hasn't been corrupted by Judaism. The pope is a Jewish puppet.

HANG THAT FILTHY HERETIC.

DEUS VULT!

all edgy fedora-ness aside
>religion in 2016

>CHRISTIANITY YES

Please don't associate me with these fucking Catholics

some national Catholics I know are hit with full force by the cognitive dissonance

The Catholic Church has never been about Christianity. It's always been about money. Just look at Martin Luther.

Shoa Does it

Damnation starts with little steps, by arrogantly thinking that you are wiser than our great forbears, by tinkering with truth, by compromising, by departing from the straight and narrow path of the God's light.

So? In the end the Jews will be slaughtered under Puritan beliefs. The old testament also fawns over the Jews.

Why the fuck do we need any form of religion in the world?

Do you have any other non-biased sources that
1. that priest truly said that the Bible isnt the word of God
2. pope francis knew of this statement when the photo was taken
The way the article was written plus some common sense discredit your source a little.

There are lots of tiny Christian sects here, but there are so many I don't really understand the differences.

we need christ to stop islam

catholicism = heresy

join the orthodox church, remove kebab, have a good time

we need atheism to stop all religion including christianity and islam.

Old testament is literally the Torah that establishes the Jews (under the KVJ translation, Judeans otherwise) as the chosen people and is the cause for the retarded support of Israel by protestant americans.

"If everyone is moving, at the same direction at that, then the man who stays still is in the way. He becomes an object of reproach, and when people collide, he is seen as the villain." - Ernst Junger

This world has gone mad

Atheism cant stop religion. The need for personality cult in the USSR is the proof.

Who do you think is the REAL pope here?

Aetheism is the ultimate bluepill, smeglord.

If you have an interest in Christian theology, a week's worth of study will allow you to understand all the differences between the sects. Honestly, the differences are quite small and easily understandable. They all will (or should) say the same things regarding Jesus and what He did for us.

Magic underwear, tithe a lot, have one year minimum doomsday supply food

This.
St Malachy was right.

Also endless celestial sex on planet Kolob.