KATLA VOLCANO BLOWING UP TODAY?

>KATLA VOLCANO ABOUT TO BLOW?

livefromiceland.is/webcams/katla/

A Lithuanian user started the thread but it was archived, so here's the continuation.

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/fears-new-iceland-volcano-eruption-8755119
hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/database/?pageid=event_summary&edis_id=VA-20160829-54792-ISL
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katla_volcano
rev.seis.sc.edu/stations/II/BORG?year=2016&month=9&day=1&hour=16&show_eq=true
livefromiceland.is/webcams/katla/
livefromiceland.is/webcams/hekla/
livefromiceland.is/webcams/thingvellir/
livefromiceland.is/webcams/akureyri/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

is it seriously fucking really happening?

Bump

Fare well Iceland bros...

BUMPING

Plot synopsis: I'm resuming the previous thread where a Lithuanian user was monitoring the Katla volcano webcam, in Iceland. He was scared because there was some continuous shaking of the camera, what led him to believe that there was some seismic activity in the area.
The Katla volcano is huge and an eruption, which have been alerted by several authorities, could cause insane damage to Iceland, while spreading a nasty cloud of ashes across nearly half of northern europe and a good slice of the globe.
Such activity, said other anons, could also create huge tsunamis that could engulf half of the UK and cause damage in northern America and nord countries.
Some said it to be heavy wind gusts, common in the place, but OP said that the cameras are inside windproof booths, what would refute that hypothesis.

Let's see how it goes.

>

ARCHIVED

hey brasil-bro, i'm seeing a lot more grey in the middle than i did i while back, have you noticed that?

user seemed pretty based in the previous post.

Check it out by yourself.

Wasn't op who told about windproof boxes.

There was lots of brown particles a while back, now they calmed down.

Mother earth is about to squirt

bmp

That could be just clouds or smokestacks ripping the ground.

PLEASE DON'T

I'M GOING TO ICELAND IN TWO WEEKS

yeah i ust started to feel paranoid.

In other news the normies are cathcing up

>41 mins ago
fresh

B U M P for habbenings

Not anymore, you're stuck here user, better get used to tesco

Well at least this volcano has a name that can actually be pronounced using human mouths

>americans

There hasn't been a good happening in over a fucking month, I've been noticing myself visiting Sup Forums less. I hope to god that fucking volcano erupts.

PLEASE, KEK, MAKE IT HAPPEN

IMPORTANT SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

i'm just gonna repost this link

The volcano is named after a dragon in a Swedish folktale.
We /desolationofsmaug/ now!

pls be happening

Icelandfags, do you have eyes on this potential shitstorm?

jesus there's more smoke stacks popping up

this is fucking real

>When it shakes violently for 15 solid seconds

Katla trolling Sup Forums confirmed.

That shit cleared up.

Surely the webcam is just shaking because of wind?

Yes it did.

Camera on feed still shaking.

Need Icelandfag to hike up there and confirm ground shaking and not wind blowing.

Thats just straight bullshit.
Katla is a dragon from the tale "Brothers Lionheart"

No, I'm watching the stream. There are more tiny plumes on the side of the mountain.

OP discussed this in previous thread, the webcams are windproof

The webcam is shaking from days, I remember a similar thread few days ago and the webcam was shaking like today

>the webcams are windproof

It wasn't proven though, could've just been bullshit.

COME ON YOU FAGGOT. BLOW.

Doesn't completely debunk happenning

see:

nice dubs, but I doubt that it will blow even this week
A month maybe?
How much time before the 2010 eruption was foreseen?

Just happen already, show me some death.

> Films in Finland are often released with Finnish subtitles since less than 40% of the population is competent at hearing and speaking the language
> Can't turn right on red

Why even live? Angry Birds was fun though, thanks for that

How bad is it when it blows?
No flights?
Is it bigger than eighdghdsigshigkul ?

>hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/database/?pageid=event_summary&edis_id=VA-20160829-54792-ISL
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katla_volcano

Katla (Icelandic pronunciation: [ˈkʰahtla] ( listen)) is a large volcano in southern Iceland. It is very active; twenty eruptions have been documented between 930 and 1918, at intervals of 13–95 years. It has not erupted violently for 98 years, although there may have been small eruptions that did not break the ice cover, including ones in 1955,[1] 1999,[2] and 2011.[3]

Prior eruptions have had a Volcanic Explosivity Index (VEI) of between 4 and 6 on a scale of 0 to 8. In comparison, the Eyjafjallajökull 2010 eruption had a VEI-4. The bigger VEI-6 eruptions are comparable to Mount Pinatubo's 1991 eruption.

Katla has been showing signs of unrest since 1999, and geologists have concerns that it might erupt in the near future.[14] Particularly, monitoring has been intensified following the March 2010 eruptions of a smaller neighbouring volcano, the Eyjafjallajökull glacier.[15] The eruption of this nearby long-dormant volcano in March and April 2010 prompted fears among some geophysicists that it might trigger an eruption at the larger and more dangerous Katla.[16][17][18] In the past 1,000 years, all three known eruptions of Eyjafjallajökull have triggered subsequent Katla eruptions.[17]

Following the 2010 Eyjafjallajökull eruptions, on 20 April 2010 Icelandic President Ólafur Grímsson said "the time for Katla to erupt is coming close ... we [Iceland] have prepared ... it is high time for European governments and airline authorities all over Europe and the world to start planning for the eventual Katla eruption".[19]

Maybe, but logically, why would they not windproof the cameras? They're placed really high up where windspeeds can get very high.

The earthquakes could happen for a long time before an eruption though.

BLOCK THE SKY KATLA

Put it this way, Iceland will quite literally be BTFO

Shame. I really like Iceland and Icelanders.
I hope nothing bad happens to those beautiful aryans.

It's shaking from wind, quake shaking isn't that fast or jittery. Video from a large quake looks like it's being held by a drunk person, and with that wide a field of view you would likely see waves traveling over the ground. The shaking now looks just like wind blowing past a firmly but still not perfectly mounted camera.

BLOCK THE SKY KATLA

Even being proof to wind would still mean where it's affixed can still shake from high winds

It's like a house shaking in high winds

BLOCK THE SKY KATLA

i want a happening

BLOCK THE SKY KATLA,
YOU TEASING SLUT

BLOCK THE SKY KATLA

Lavaland?

Sea

Volcanic super winter when?

BLOCK THE SKY KATLA

Nice seismometer graph from the BORG station in iceland. looks like nothing out of the ordinary there.

rev.seis.sc.edu/stations/II/BORG?year=2016&month=9&day=1&hour=16&show_eq=true

this, a real quake is not the shaking you see in movies or vidya

> * * * MORE LINKS TO OTHER REGIONS * * *

livefromiceland.is/webcams/katla/ (huge volcano)

livefromiceland.is/webcams/hekla/ (heavily active volcano)

livefromiceland.is/webcams/thingvellir/ (UNESCO Heritage Site - camera currently offline)

livefromiceland.is/webcams/akureyri/ (city withing a fjord - camera currently offline)

Hekla is offline.

Not for me.

Any informative links to confirm user?

Not doubting, just curious.

I'm not sure about seeing actual waves in the ground, but the rest could make sense. Waves would only show up in the most extreme kind of circumstances.

This is definitely more informative.

here's a recent news report

Hey guys.. guys.. the ice seems to be rising...
it's like it's building up pressure...

Thanks user.

Bump for blocking the sky.

Praise KEK!

samefag, IP reset.

what?

weak bait, faggot

honestly can't tell if anything abnormal is going on. The lighting is too low to see anything through potato cam.

Why should I care? Epic winter?

I think it's just the fog clearing mate

k, no prob

This is also me an I'm a faggot lol

BLOCK THE SKY KATLA

THE CAMERA IS SHAKING
KEKS WILL IT

No worries user's, it's been so long since good happenings the anonfags are getting restless.

Bring us the fucking happenings KEK!

Did is start shaking or was it already shaking?

Don't know, just tuned in.

A W A K E N
W
A
K
E
N

>etc

Youre probably gonna have to read the book in order to know more about it.
I just know its a tale about Astird Lindgren, so its sure to be a really good kids tale.

Get in line Katla, a few years ago, the Laacher See caused a similar mass hysteria, but it never erupted, not to mention Yellowston

Even the fucking volcanos are cucked these days...

Been shaking since I tuned in 5 hours ago on last bread.

WAKE UP WAKE UP

POO POO PEE PEE

Right now am i just seeing a cloud or is that a small trail of smoke coming from the mountain range?

Fimbul winter incoming! There will be no sun for 3 years, nothing will grow. And it won't be just ww3 goyims! It will be Ragnarok! ... It shouldn't start before the next iceage, but let's hope

isn't any danger do iceniggers if you think that.
Safe. No the landsvetts they got there are very powerful. Olav Trygvason was the first King to come reaching out to the icelanders, to get them under the throne since they left. He turned on the sight of it, he was christianed in russia, but the people were still heathen and he knew it well. He turned, because he knew he would be swalloed whole, which also almost happened to the first christcuck up there spreading shit actually. They should have taken the signs for this treason of the Gods and our forefathers. That fuck christianed the nobles here, he also met Odin and knew it was him. He must have been very conflicted I think. But damnit christian or not he knew how to kick ass. First murder at 11 I think it was, his slave owner(he was captured by east vikings while fleeing), to have the village after him to kill him, only to be saved by the queen who recognized his looks, and understood that this was not a træll, it was Olav Tryggvason.

The english made a song after him which goes;
London bridge is falling down, falling down, falling down...

I will get a book on this and read it to my kids, KEK wills it.

Also, dubs checked.

Is the camera shaking because of the wind?

Lol fuck the UK

BLOCK THE SKY KATLA

It's like this part of the mountain in a fjord here. We all know it is going to break loose and fall down, when it happens it will be a tsunami again in this fjord that will wipe the entire village in the end out.

Last year or the year before it was on the news 24/7 but... nothing happpened.. they still stand damnit, I ain't watching before the big kettle blows. I had it on in the background for hours here 2-3 days ago

Can't be confirmed either way. No icelandfags have responded to going and checking it out.

Is the wind shaking because of the camera?

Surt is also down in another volcano there, it's a very powerful place. You won't understand it til you go there. It's like fucking going to the moon, can't describe it, you just need to experience it. These strange sounds from the ground we call this trollsk trollish... You can sense them here

BLOCK THE SKY KATLA

Make ragnarok happen!

I live right on the North East coast

will i hear the pop?

Kek are you here?

IDS HABBENING??