Cucked up beyond belief

Sven, explain! Story so far:

> a 41 year Swedish woman's husband dies last year by drowning. Swedish woman is not suspected of crime.
> Same woman start working as a director of a private asylym-seekers' center. Turns out she charges more than any other center
> Two underage afghan boys from the center publish videos of them having sex with said director. Claim that she used bribery, alcohol and threats to force them to sex. Director denies everything, also claiming that "if something had happened, it would also be against the law to film it and use the film for blackmail wouldn't it?"
> Sandnigger boys get a nightly visit from 4-5 grown men - using the woman director's car - who try to cajole to drop charges. New center's staff is forced to intervene.
> Now, a newspaper gets a call from a man who claims to be the boys' new interpreter and says the junior towelheads want to change their story. The call comes from the woman director's number.
> Swedish police being the Swedish police quit investigation. No crime has happened, if anything happened it was all voluntary
> The woman director now changes her story. There was some hot interracial milf sex, but as stated, it was all voluntary. Being underage apparently no longer matters. Sweden.
> The Afghan boys get assaulted. Bones broken etc.

> cont'd

Other urls found in this thread:

gp.se/nyheter/göteborg/familjehem-tjänar-miljoner-trots-brister-1.7432
ekuriren.se/nyheter/sormland/1.4141846-har-har-chefen-for-boendet-sex-med-flyktingpojkar-hotade-att-fa-oss-utvisade-
ekuriren.se/nyheter/sormland/1.4141853-chefen-om-anklagelserna-efter-sexfilmen-med-flyktingpojkarna-smutskastning-
ekuriren.se/nyheter/sormland/1.4144462-sa-forsokte-de-stoppa-publiceringen
ekuriren.se/nyheter/sormland/1.4173303-kvinnliga-chefen-inte-langre-misstankt-for-sexbrott
aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article23098393.ab
ekuriren.se/nyheter/eskilstuna/1.4210370-flyktingpojkarna-som-berattade-om-chefens-sexkrav-brutalt-misshandlade
vlt.se/nyheter/nyheter/1.4133731-misstankt-mord-i-arboga-kommun
vlt.se/nyheter/arboga/1.4172953-sommarstugemordet-41-aringens-makes-dod-granskas-pa-nytt
ekuriren.se/nyheter/eskilstuna/1.4291037-dotter-och-18-aring-greps-pa-arlanda
ekuriren.se/nyheter/eskilstuna/1.4294062-nya-forhor-planerade-i-utredning-av-grov-misshandel-mot-flyktingpojkar
vlt.se/nyheter/nyheter/1.4187439-slapps-fria-for-sommarstugemordet
vlt.se/nyheter/arboga/1.4230173-mordmisstankta-anhallna-kvar-i-vasteras
petterssonsblogg.se/2016/08/17/ensamkommande-barn-sex-och-mord/
friatider.se/nytt-slagsm-l-vid-asylboende-i-finland
youtube.com/watch?v=7RxPDVIDhIU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

> And now something completely different. A 68-year old man is murdered in his summerhouse. His 63-year old wife is hospitalized. What has this to do with anything? Wait for it...
> The woman director's husbands drowning death's investigation is opened. Insurance company has suspicions. Also a major life insurance taken for him 6 months before accident.
> Connecting the dots: woman director was wife to the drowned man and daughter to the murdered 68-year old man.
> Swedish police cease sucking each others' cocks for a while, have an epiphany and arrest 41-year old Johanna Möller (the woman director) and an 18-year old sand negro as they're trying to leave Sweden.
> Swedish police remembers the Swedish and releases the happy couple. Slow clapping right here.
> New evidence comes out. The milf and her towel boy are arrested in Norway, and this time they stay in custody.
> The 18-year old and his lawyer are confident that this cannot have any effect on his asylum application.

SO SVEN! WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING OVER THERE!

Pic very related.

Nice link.
Next time, facts would help back up your story.

lol swedens great entertainment

In chronological order:

gp.se/nyheter/göteborg/familjehem-tjänar-miljoner-trots-brister-1.7432

ekuriren.se/nyheter/sormland/1.4141846-har-har-chefen-for-boendet-sex-med-flyktingpojkar-hotade-att-fa-oss-utvisade-

ekuriren.se/nyheter/sormland/1.4141853-chefen-om-anklagelserna-efter-sexfilmen-med-flyktingpojkarna-smutskastning-

ekuriren.se/nyheter/sormland/1.4144462-sa-forsokte-de-stoppa-publiceringen

ekuriren.se/nyheter/sormland/1.4173303-kvinnliga-chefen-inte-langre-misstankt-for-sexbrott

aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article23098393.ab

ekuriren.se/nyheter/eskilstuna/1.4210370-flyktingpojkarna-som-berattade-om-chefens-sexkrav-brutalt-misshandlade

vlt.se/nyheter/nyheter/1.4133731-misstankt-mord-i-arboga-kommun

vlt.se/nyheter/arboga/1.4172953-sommarstugemordet-41-aringens-makes-dod-granskas-pa-nytt

ekuriren.se/nyheter/eskilstuna/1.4291037-dotter-och-18-aring-greps-pa-arlanda

ekuriren.se/nyheter/eskilstuna/1.4294062-nya-forhor-planerade-i-utredning-av-grov-misshandel-mot-flyktingpojkar

vlt.se/nyheter/nyheter/1.4187439-slapps-fria-for-sommarstugemordet

vlt.se/nyheter/arboga/1.4230173-mordmisstankta-anhallna-kvar-i-vasteras

Here's the whole story in Swedish with more pics.

> petterssonsblogg.se/2016/08/17/ensamkommande-barn-sex-och-mord/

that's fucked

Wheres the vid?

Bumbing for Sven. Where are you!?

Beyond saving and nothing of value was lost.

Black widow fucked black cock and ran off with the insurance money.

You guys liking that cultural enrichment over there?

I can confirm that i read that one 18 yo and 48yo was caught in Trondheim Norway, byt the news didn't report ethnicity

God dammit Sweden

She's not black. She also organised the murder of her father and mother (attempted). Oh and her husband, obviously. All the while managing an asylum-seekers' center.

Oh and here's a pic of her 18-year old love interest.

Interestingly, by the way, he was living with her in a civil marriage. The people who living in civil marriage in Sweden are called samboende, or singular: sambo.

I'm still waiting for you Sven!

Black widow is a woman who kills her husband.

This is a murican board, learn murican slang.

Oh yeah, of course. As she looks a bit blackish in the first pic, I thought you considered her black.

If it hadn't (and will even more) spread over here and the rest of Europe I'd agree.

>Current year
>Still bordering 2 meme countries

1812 truly was the end of Denmark.

Stories postes by Jompa is true, however I haven't read anything suggesting its the same woman in Norwegjun media

Sweden sure is weird

Still bumbing for Sven. Or Gunnar.

What a hideous cretin, I mean is there some sort of fetish for ugly nigger men like this?

Just look at this image, how the hell in any logical sense can you find this nigger attractive?

Just how? How is it possible? Swedes, Nordics fix your women, kill them if you have to.

Pic fucking related, look at that hideous creature, like some sort of demon.

yes, some things are fucked

i don't feel like posting anything useful anymore because i will be bullied by anglos no matter what i say

Well can you at least confirm the case? I know it probably hasn't been "widely reported" (or at all), but has there even a hint to this case in the mass media?

I won't bully you Sven Goren Errikson.

Talk to me, this is a safe space.

I heard about this from Sup Forums

We seriously need to end media consolidation

Kek

> the white dude's expression...

As much as I love your fascination with Sweden, please stop showing how clear it is that you have a hardon for us alright?

"The lost wars and the sustained and bitter fight against the former ally had a strong impact on national sentiment, especially on popular visions of masculinity. In large part, this was linked to a feeling of bitterness towards the Swedes who had managed to stay outside the war even though many Finnish soldiers had had homosexual experiences with members of the German troops during the war, derisive talk of Swedish men 'like that' - homosexual- increased after the war."

This is a typical swedish recipe

It was in the news, but mostly only from "alt-right" news like friatider.se

He's fucking ugly!! Swedish women must have horrible self esteem to spread their legs for some ugly arab rather than a tall, handsome nordic man.

Sweden, yes. How can one nation be so good at getting cucked? Do you all practice in your sheds daily? Where do you find the time?

can confirm, live in västerås and read VLT daily.

Jesus wept... How's that for incoherent rage. Just explain how this kind of shit flies in your country and how did kärä Johanna escape justice for so long? I mean, at least three of case investigations where she was clearly involved were initially dropped.

Friatider.se is preddy much the only legitimate conservative news site that won't give you autism from 90's webpage layout.
They even report a lot on Trump/USA and even finland.
friatider.se/nytt-slagsm-l-vid-asylboende-i-finland

You're not making sense. A negro presents the size of his penis to some Swedish chicks, wtf?

It's still disgusting, whatever it is.

>not posting the vids

nice try Sweden, but here is a video on how pol feels about your country.

youtube.com/watch?v=7RxPDVIDhIU

Yes it is. I did the research.

an obvious case of anti social personality disorder. The woman is the obvious driver and mastermind behind this - she a psychopath.

This is not absolving the "refugee" of responsibility, by the way - He should be hanged for murder, too. But the woman obviously has the backing of some organized crime, runs a racket where she extracts money from the government, KILLED HER PARENTS FOR CASH.

>tfw you enjoy watching your country burn

that sounds gut wrenching bro

Based Suomen shrekking swedecucks

Sweden yes

wow what a tolerant and progressive woman. kudos to her. good job sweden you are truly the goodest

When you think you have hit rock bottom. Not only did she fuck young afghanis. She murdered her husband, her father and attempted to kill her mother. With an 18 year old afghani. Holy shit What a bitch

that bitch got busted in my town

ty u russbro

same

Sooner or later Sweden will be officially declared the ghetto of Europe

sweden is mad

This is disgusting

>Being underage apparently no longer matters
Whenever there are immigrants involved, the law is applied very fluidly. Can't play in to "dark forces" as they put it (nationalism).

Kek! Was there any info if they were trying to leave somewhere outside Europe again, through Oslo this time?

this is not what my ancestors died for...

Will the Svens in this thread start their own racist/sexist/alt-right (read: traditional conservative) website to counter the liberal media or just sit around doing nothing?

>a 68-year old man is murdered in his summerhouse.

Quite literally murdered by the bull in his cuckshed

Memes are no longer dreams.

It was in Trondheim.

Media mentioned the suspected murder but not the asylum stories.

Svens, have there really not been any news about this in SVT or other mainstream media?

Only in Detroi.. ehm Sweden

wow.

According to the politicians the Swedes voted for...THEY VOTED FOR THESE PEOPLE...

This just in
All countries may have a contingent of shitty people
Shitty people are shitty and should be delt with accordingly
Requesting that China build an island to send them all to - doesn't have to be big - no airstrip - we'll just drop them on the tarmac from 10K feet

> 41 year old childles woman
found the problem