why?

no
why?

no
why?

no
why?

It's like a zoo in here.

LMAO Europe really deserves the brown diversity it's getting.

I hope that after this some based mestizo had conquered their vagina.

Attached: acbd3b4fc672d62c0af8c48113cc4455.jpg (538x533, 320K)

Were they safe after they did it??

Cringe

the mayans left the city you idiots
there was no massacre unlike with, for example, the incans

nobody cares about Spain in latam lad, colonial time has already passed

Why? They aren't europeans and they are brown. Where the fuck are you from anyway?

>unlike with, for example, the incans

proofs

kys

No, he's right, they are in Belize now you ignorant PRI voter furuloko drinking low class son of a bitch

Although the civilization had failed and the cities were deserted, but there were still mayan people out there and they were massacred and conquered by Spanish.

Pretty sure they were just fine. It is not like after two centuries of self governance people are still but hurt about colonialism. Anyways, that Spain is dead now. What remains now is not even its shadow.

the girl on the right ooks like a damn moor , damn it's embarrassing being a chicano with moorish ancestors, at least my paternal line come from the basque region

Attached: asensio espana.jpg (866x517, 462K)

>at least my paternal line come from the basque region

my sides, every fucking time a goblino claims spanish heritage it's from the basque country

>sucking wh*te dick
girl on the left looks like ted cruz

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basque_Americans

Do you think the natives in Yucatan and Chiapas are Aztecs or something?

>57,793

lol, anyway you mestizos always do the same

>not sucking wh*te dick
kys

you mean that the girl on the left has interesting feet? I agree

Attached: 1521069179897.png (778x512, 29K)

>American
>Mestizos
What did xe mean by this?

Why do you keep making this thread, you stupid white faggot?

aren't most CHIs mestizos instead of 100% pure indians from the jungle?

What does that have to do with what I posted? Basque Americans are just general Euromutts they're not Hispanic CHI's

I aint sucking any dick, fuck white people, Im currently cucking the white race by having a white grillfriend. Im just saying being part north african is sad because north africa is a shithole.

Im proud of all my heritage even the indo heritage but I aint proud for the castillian part, castillians were the most violent savages coming to new world.

Also I have a basque last name

Attached: Busquets.jpg (1500x1500, 158K)

And CHIs and mestizos all claim to have basque blood , I don't give a fuck about some self reported basques on the american census or wherever muttinos roleplay.

That thing is as spanish as an angolan jose.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-21-01-27-03.png (720x1280, 799K)

nigga, basques were as brutal, if not more, than the other castilians

>Also I have a basque last name

lmao, so that's it, you have a basque surname (the most common one in Spain is basque) and you roleplay as a 100% pure gudari

>i'm currently cucking the white race by bleaching myself
the STATE of "La Raza" fags

It really made me think

it really made me contemplate

asensio marco from spain is half spanish half dutch, and yes his mother is ethnically dutch

sorry my mestizo friend that cant grow beard due to his indio genes. but its true that some (not all spaniards) are dark looking i would say like maybe 5-10% at most

Attached: contador alberto.jpg (700x393, 44K)

lol

>bleaching
>not browing aka beaning the whites out of extinction

you need to take biology class, literally almost every white phenotype is recessive. If I mix with my slavic/nordic grillfriend our kids would still look mestizo since Im at least 50% Indio

Attached: mexican couple.jpg (640x640, 73K)

you serious? you got any proof about basque being evil?

They arent Spaniards, why are you calling them such?
They are Africans.

You can keep calling Moroccans or Saudis Spanish you would just be retarded, go ahead and post Spanish nigerians who are 1% of "Spaniards"
Iberian is a native population same as native americans, posting different races as Spanish wont change anything, I am also enjoying this discussion otherwise I wouldn't even respond to stupidity.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-02-23-18-23-37.png (720x1280, 797K)

>87443282
>a wh*toid shill is unironically using the same board as me RIGHT NOW

Attached: descarga.jpg (187x270, 8K)

why do you care about iberians so much? youre literally a mestizo chicano too, I've see your dna test results you even had african dna when u posted it

confirmed for being an indio roleplaying as a basque because one of his ancestor took the surname of his encomendero

That' because Basques are very muh hurritage and some people are even deluded enought to try to learn fucking Euskera.

Fuck off, Artoxa Euskalerría.

Weren't you a Castizo the other day? lol

off yourself already
>this spic unironically thinks someone who's like 75% white is going to look the same as someone who's 50%
pendejito

euskera is hard as fuck, I pity them

I dont know what ur talking about I'm at least 50% indio. and retard doesnt know what the word "at least" means I could be 60 maybe 75 indio with 25% coming from europe.

also I never said my kids were gonna look exactly like me you lead poisoned enano.

for example this british dude who is 24% native american still looks mexican

youtube.com/watch?v=0zF5RP7wX1w&t=653s

The fucked up thing my indio ass is probably as spanish looking as you moor.

el goblino en llamas...

>Con la necesidad de lograr un lugar físico donde pudieran reunirse para practicar los usos y costumbres de su tierra natal, se crearon Centros Vascos en Montevideo, siendo los primeros “Laurak - bat” (1876) – “Centro Vascongado” (1883) – “Laurak bat - Centro Navarro” (1896) – “Bici on bat” (1901), que no pudieron subsistir, y las vigentes “Centro Euskaro” (1911) – “Euskal Erria” (1912) y “Haize Hegoa”(1988).

>En el interior, nacieron y desaparecieron“Euskaldun bat” (1887) (San José) – “Centro Vasco” (1912) (Paso de los Toros) – “Zazpiak - bat” (1943) (Salto) – “Gure Etxea” (1944) (Piriápolis) – “Gernika bazkuna” (1944) (Colonia) – y “Euskal Etxea” (1997) (Maldonado) (sin actividad) y las que mantienen actividad: “Euskal Etxea” (1990) (Durazno) – “Gure Baserria” (1991) (Minas) – “Euskal Etxea” (1991) (Flores) – “Euskal Etxea” (1992) (Rosario) – “Saltoko Euskaldunen Taldea” (1992) (Salto) e “Ibai Ondoko Etxea” (1995) (Carmelo).

>De aquellos emigrantes quedan hoy (2007) muy pocos, no llegan a 90. Sus hijos, la mayoría tiene una edad de más de 70 años y como consecuencia, poco a poco con el paso de los años, el sentimiento vasco comenzó a declinar junto con las Instituciones vascas.

vascosuruguay.gonarin.com/

Hopefully the Basque problem will solve itself soon.

He looks like a Paki and you said you looked like a sandnigger the other day

>also I never said my kids were gonna look exactly like me you lead poisoned enano.
So you admit to wanting to BLEACH yourself? Okay

he clearly hates himself

>literally almost every white phenotype is recessive
yes, when a black person mixes with a white person, they give birth to darker kids, not bleached kids. imagine being this fucking clueless.

Imagine them getting raped by a horde of pissed off Mexican cartelists

Attached: 1522080060684.png (500x500, 51K)

already happened

theguardian.com/world/2013/feb/06/spanish-tourists-acapulco-raped-gunpoint

too bad those retards didn't record it, btw, they didn't rape their mexican friend kek

I know right. Truly sad, desu.

Yeah but my scenario would be hotter because it would involve hate and anger

are you sephardi or ashkenazi?

Both

Getting my Portuguese passport soon

how is that not the same thing retard?

and how is making paki looking kids with a white person bleaching myself are you retarded?

I dont hate myself i just hate being related to retarded moors like u

hehe, payback is a bitch moor

recessive genes are independent of ur partner u stupid sandnigger inbred. two whites who have kids will still give recessive genes to their kids. genes dont just magically become recessive when mixing with blacks

What the fuck is going on in this thread?

Attached: I+love+the+brainlet+memehere+have+some+more+_a47acbb1f1e89f1faa66e791c0c28ba0.jpg (588x823, 62K)

quick rundown, me a badass chicano said some but not all spaniards are indistinguishable from moor, butthurt poor moor from castilla got butthurt calling me an indio as if that were in an insult.

then some lead poisoned midget mexican with a chip on his shoulder, started saying im bleaching myself for browning a white woman. and giving her brown kids which is retarded

Moors aren't Spaniards, 0% of Spaniarss look like Moors.

This is a Spaniard.

Attached: Berruguete-Pedro-selfportrait.jpg (695x1050, 209K)

expalin alberto contador, busquets, Nolito ,manchester city player, it doesnt matter what ur autisitc ass thinks , these dark people are seen and considered as spanish or iberian by other spanish in their country and by other people.

Attached: Nolito spain.jpg (300x400, 29K)

They aren't ethnic Spanish, and they are called moros by me and other Iberians.

What else would I call them but moronitos or moranita?

Attached: Screenshot_2017-12-15-22-26-08.png (720x1280, 762K)

wow! explain to me more please

I never understood why would a girl date someone who's skin color is the same as the color of shit

I knew a girl like that in high school but she only seemed to like him cause he always did her homework

you do undestand whites have semen colored skin right? or even bird shit colored skin

also darker skin = higher test. lighter skin =higher estrogen

Low self esteem or gold digger

Youre not iberian you mestizo/nigger, this is literally your dna resultls u posted

Attached: mestizo dna from pol.png (434x430, 26K)

You are implying a manlet Asian has more testosterone than a 6'5" bearded Nordic man?

Retarded. Amerindians are low test, they barely can grow bird. And they look like their skin is made of shit

>also darker skin = higher test. lighter skin =higher estrogen
shitskin cope

Cállate estúpida

grow beard*

¿Por que te gustan estos threads?

Asians do. Body hair has nothing to do with hormone levels. It's simply a genetic mutation

It's not like it's a colonialist gesture, frankly I admit at this point I'm pretty confident about Europeans aspiring to share the fate of the Native Americans and this photo is an equivalent of a fan waving his flag at a Sabaton concert.

Attached: 1521229921440.png (495x615, 198K)

kek this monkey being a cuck siding with whites,maybe one day if ur a real good monkey the whites will keep as a pet

Porque me gusta tener el culo ardido

gay

The guy you linked is a swarthy white. Anyone darker than that claiming to be white is a joke.

>white worshipping faggot
>this comment
my sides

Explain how i "worship" whites

I never understood why you pretend that women find your cum coloured skin tone attractive lmao. Let me know how the tanning session went, Juan!

Well some girl told me she would never date anyone dark because their skin tone disgusts her

Typical behaviour of the spic species

Why are you joining in you Catholic Arab

Lmao pajeet, what are you on about? European psychopathic murderers are better looking than the 1% of the most attractive pajeets.

Attached: 1521292571798.gif (126x101, 538K)

the girl you talked to she obviously has colonial mentality , go to europe and most women who dont have this colonial mentality date pajeets who arent creepy or non whites without thinking about their skin tone

>Arab
It takes one to know one.

You are not an aztec ranjeep