Police: refugees commit less crime than Germans

thelocal.de/20151113/police-refugees-commit-less-crimes-than-germans

So, there are some figures floating around that seem to be very popular among the "refugees welcome" crowd. Apparently, refugees are committing less crime than native Germans.

Can this be true? In Denmark, Finland, Sweden, Norway, France, Greece, Italy Netherlands, Spain and Switzerland, immigrants commit much more crime than the native population, but for some reason, refugees are committing less crime in Germany?

I'm suspicious. What's going on here?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3769330/Syrian-refugee-Germany-dies-flames-engulf-trying-set-fire-wife-using-barbecue-lighter-fluid.html
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/cologne-only-three-out-of-58-men-arrested-in-connection-with-mass-sex-attack-on-new-years-eve-are-a6874201.html
yahoo.com/news/cologne-prosecutor-majority-suspects-asylum-seekers-135156726.html
breitbart.com/london/2016/05/23/germany-registers-surge-crimes-right-wing-radicals/
derbund.ch/schweiz/standard/in-der-schweiz-sind-mehrheitlich-auslaender-die-taeter/story/18178462
vimentis.ch/d/publikation/338/Ausländerkriminalität in der S​chweiz .html
asylterror.com/2016/01/12/64-prozent-der-verurteilten-vergewaltiger-sind-auslaender-schweiz-aargauer-zeitung/
shz.de/regionales/schleswig-holstein-am-sonntag/attacken-an-silvester-gruene-maennchen-auf-koelns-domplatte-id12607041.html
youtube.com/watch?v=CTut17IBBuA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Syrian refugee in Germany dies as flames engulf him while trying to set fire to his wife using barbecue lighter fluid

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3769330/Syrian-refugee-Germany-dies-flames-engulf-trying-set-fire-wife-using-barbecue-lighter-fluid.html

They keywords : Not report it

>refugees commit less crime

LOL

Germans don't report them as crimes, they enjoy being cucks.

for fuck's sake this is the wage gap all over again. LESS SANDNIGGERS, LESS TOTAL SANDNIGGER CRIME. That or the german government is fudging statistics for merkel.

>They don't do more crimes

They simply don't investigate and don't punish them.

They literally go unreported, that's why.

>refugee steals and rapes
>police refuse to enforce law for fear of racism
>no charges, no legal process, no records
>"see? Refugees don't do crimes!"

>comparing total amount of crimes rather than per capita

this pleases the merchant

I assume that is the same "study" they have been passing around for months now.

The way it was done was

>only take the crimes committed by those who have been here for six or less months
>subtract all the "refugee specific" crimes

Basically two dirty tricks and yet the crime rate is still almost the same.

No, the police has the instruction from the government to not list them as that and the media to not report them as such. Kind of like with the paki rape gangs in Bongistan

c H 3 cK M4 t3 R A C 1 S T 5 ! 1 1 1! !! xD

No

Cologne attacks
>Police says there were no attacks
3 days later after leaks to internet
>w-well there were some b-but not many! nothing big happened
few months later more leaks shows that there were over 2000 cases
>y-you are j-just racist!
""""""""""""german"""""""""""" """"""""""""police"""""""""""

And todays passport german was yesterdays third world shitbird. So (((they))) make sure to diffuse the staistics to complete worthlessnes.

Germans or "Germans"?

Well it's pretty easy when you prohibit the police from investigating any crime that might be committed by refugees, prohibit the newspapers from talking about it and jail people for posting on facebook

I remember some newspaper a while ago here citing refugee/migrant crime statistics which showed that those people are about 1.5-2 times as likely to commit crimes as native people, and that they are disproportionately present in sexual crime statistics, can't find the article though sadly

I doubt it's any different in Germanistan

>Be 1 million refugees
>All 1 million commit crime

>Be 70 million germans
>1.5% commit crimes
>1,050,000 committing crime

SEE LOOK GERMANS ARE VIOLENT AWFUL PEOPLE

I bet Germans do commit more crimes depending on whom you consider German

This.

Pic related counts as Germans

>So, there are some figures floating around that seem to be very popular among the "refugees welcome" crowd
>(((figures)))

we all know who is behind these

Tanned germans.

Now actual Germans are criminals all of a sudden LOL

I bet they didn't even substract all the crimes only germans can comit, like tax fraud

oh, also I see the artile is from 2015. nice bait

Such a rich and beautiful culture.

This is a difficult question. I minored in migration studies and I know some migration researchers, so let me tell you what this - like most social science - is about. It's about twisting definitions and facts in order to come up with politically desirable outcomes. Politicians don't want to hear, and don't want voters to hear, that the policies they've staked their reputations on are failing. So politicians reward researchers who come up with positive statistics, and try to screw those who come up with negative statistics out of their jobs.

For example, it is the same story in the Netherlands. Current asylum seekers are actually less likely to be recorded as having been arrested or convicted for crime than Dutch people. However, this is because (1) police tend not to arrest them for injuring or threatening each other or stealing, (2) courts are overburdened and will not hear 'lighter' cases, and (3) they spend most of their time locked away from the rest of society, in asylum seeker centres with in-house eating facilities and gates that lock up at night.

However, when we recognize them as being refugees and allow them to resettle in our country, the figures change dramatically. Refugees who entered the Netherlands in the 1980s and 1990s are now, per government statistics (as published in a joint SCP/WRR/WODC report), three times as likely to be involved in crime as the general population. But they are not counted in these statistics, because researchers and their political sponsors are desperate to uphold the idea that it'll all be fine, that refugees are a blessing rather than yet another curse.

>1,5-2 times
This is way to low, you have to include other europeans in your country and do other dirty Tricks to even get this numbers. And it also depends mostly on the ethnic/racial Typ of Immigrants sub Sahara africans, arab african admixtures and gypsis leading the statistics als per capita Crime is conernt. From my knowlege in germany the real number in serious crimes at given ethnic/racial composition of non whites they are 9-12 Times more likley than nativ germans.

Lichtgetintiërs.

Nonsense.

Sup Forumsack krauts write hatespeech to the internet thus inflating the crime count.

>1% of 80 million Germans commit crime
>800 000 crimes

>75% of 1 million rapefugees commit crime
>750 000 crimes

HURRR DURR REFUGEES COMMIT LESS CRIME

Is it true that the Police are manipulating refugee crime statistics?

Yep. Many, many stories of people going to the police and the police either not even writing a report while they're talking to them or simply never following anything short of attempted murder up.

>In Denmark, Finland, Sweden, Norway, France, Greece, Italy Netherlands, Spain and Switzerland, immigrants commit much more crime than the native population, but for some reason, refugees are committing less crime in Germany?

previously police stated they are in a dilemma, because publishing the nationality of the offenders might cause backlash, but they also would like to be transparent. Back then they decided they will still publish the nationality of the offenders though, even though it is met with a lot of criticism. that was last year.

Just yesterday I was riding the train to Vienna and the train had to stop because of some refugees. From what I gathered one (think they were afghans) beat up his wife in the train or something because she didn't properly clean his clothes or whatever. A few off-duty policemen who happened to be there detained him(and some others) and we had to wait in the locked train until the police had arrived to take them in custody.

Also wasn't the first time, had train delays already a couple times because memefugees keep chimping out in trains. At least they didn't go soft on the guy, there was soem shouting and noise and when they transported the guy off the premises he was limping.

many refugees run around with no ID, so the police lets it pass

Even when the German authorities tell the truth, the media won't pick up on it.

There was a story circulating across the world that the head of the prosecution of the Cologne cases had said that "most suspects were not refugees".
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/cologne-only-three-out-of-58-men-arrested-in-connection-with-mass-sex-attack-on-new-years-eve-are-a6874201.html
It was copied by media across the world, made front pages in some places, and was rubbed in our faces by the refugees-welcome crowd.

Then the man in question denied having said that they were not refugees, and confirmed that most of his suspects were in fact refugees.
yahoo.com/news/cologne-prosecutor-majority-suspects-asylum-seekers-135156726.html
This story was not even repeated by most media in the world, so as far as most people know the suspects were not actually refugees.

>only men can rape
>only germans can commit crimes
Same shit, really.

>refugees are committing less crime than native Germans.
"Native Germans" includes second generation immigrants.

Crimes or Crimes per Capita?

If we go by crimes then all that this "fact" means is that refugees don't commit more than 80x as many crimes per capita than Germans.

"According to police documents seen by a newspaper"

Who the fuck is hiding stats if they look so good? Release the documents.

Exactly this also petty traffic stuff, insurency fraud, insults and the like.

All the 14 year old refugees with wife, kids and fullbeard probably aren't recognized in the report :^)

Haha! Exactly! They count hate speech and disbelieve in certain historic naratives and compare this to rapes or more serious crimes.

because I had PS open

>"refugee specific" crimes

LMAO complete nonsense.
I never heard of 1000s of domestic men trying to rape women during new years eve.

This links to the raw data.

breitbart.com/london/2016/05/23/germany-registers-surge-crimes-right-wing-radicals/

Didn't it only include solved crimes and also only from 13 of the 16 Bundesländer? Like completely ignoring North-Rhine-Westphalia which is one of the biggest taker of Refugees? The Cologne incident was therefore completely ignored.

Hamburg and Bremen are missing in the BKA reeport to, two of the largest cities in Germany.

>refugees commit less crime

Technically this is true. A refugee on a boat hasn't had the chance to ficki ficki any underage german girls or steal a car yet, the tanned 'germans' however are clearly well ahead of the curve in this regard though.

Reporters can imagine any scenario they want and call it Germany, because Germany doesn't exist.

It's not crime if they don't report it.

>I'm suspicious. What's going on here?

The police don't have the slightest clue for the real identities of the refugees so every criminal that doesn't get actually apprehended will not get properly included in the statistics

>Apparently, refugees are committing less crime than native Germans.

In absolute terms, sure. But on a per capita basis, I very seriously doubt it. But I'm keeping an open mind.

Political refugees / people fleeing from war should be committing no crime. They have just come to Germany and have all of their needs taken care of for them, they have no need to steal or murder because they don't want to be thrown out yet. Compare that to normal "Germans" (This includes children of immigrants and immigrants that are now "German"), who could have a lot more reasons to actually commit crime, and don't have to fear deportation.

And this is before we even question the statistics themselves and how the crimes are reported. So sure, those numbers could very well be accurate, but don't be surprised if crimes committed by refugees are underreported. Germany also doesn't track or release crime statistics dependent on ethnicity, so good luck trying to figure out who is committing more crime in general (Hint: if it were ethnic Germans we would already know about it because the politicians would remind us every day)

why don't they publish the real figures like Switzerland does?

derbund.ch/schweiz/standard/in-der-schweiz-sind-mehrheitlich-auslaender-die-taeter/story/18178462

vimentis.ch/d/publikation/338/Ausländerkriminalität in der S​chweiz .html

asylterror.com/2016/01/12/64-prozent-der-verurteilten-vergewaltiger-sind-auslaender-schweiz-aargauer-zeitung/

>"So that extremists can't manipulate people with rumours and half-truths, we need to counter them with facts,“ De Maizière said.

Well, there it is. The authors said they have a political agenda. Why don't they give a link showing us all the raw data? I don't see per capita analyses in that report, just absolute terms. That's useless when making comparisons. There are other issues too, contradictions in the report, but I'm on a phone so fuck it.

Pic related, your average German.

>over 1000 rapes in one night in one town
>didn't beat a german record
its hard to believe

true. if u think this can't be a german u are racist

there are also many reports, in the german city Kiel for example where police just didn't bother/took notes about minor crimes like shoplifting because they were unable to cope = no crime in statistics

They don't report the crimes of refugees unless there is public outcry, they don't label them refugees on report, and judges throw out countless crimes.

We still have a statistic about the nationalities...

It's likely that refugees commit FEWER crimes, since they're a minority in the country, but if you treat them as an ethnic group then it's pretty much impossible that they commit less crime per capita. It's just another example of leftists twisting words without defining them.

>more than a thousand rapes in one city in one night.

I didn't know that we were judging Germany today by wartime standards. I guess that says a lot about the state of the nation.

>Published: 13 Nov 2015 17:16

Fun fact:

In the UK, crime started declining sharply after 2006 in statistics, due to impressive changes made by the police force!

They no longer investigate many crimes, and simply work on repairing the damage done!

Tony Blair did a really good job at making Britain safe again.

Gun crime stopped rising in 2006, only 9 years after the 1997 legislation - now, in 2016, we are nearing pre-ban levels of gun crime! Only 20 years later, and we're near the point we started at!

*fact checking several hours later*

Oops, nevermind.

Not true. If you look at crimes committed since the refugee influx and come crimes committed by percentage of population demographic, then you will clearly see the refugees committed way more crime -especially violent crime. This is globalist Merkel propaganda.

No, it's not true.
I don't have the numbers, but people like to find loopholes and make broad statements that are only vaguely true in order to push their political agenda.

For example, crimes would include traffic violations and hate speech, of which the overwhelming majority would be Germans, and this is counted against the overwhelming amount of violent crimes and rapes committed by refugees. Minorities who have gotten their citizenship would also be counted among the "Germans", further inflating the number of crimes. Refugees are also locked up in refugee centers, have limited knowledge of the local area and are probably on their best behaviour in order to get citizenships. This probably reduces the number of crimes they'll commit, compared to when they're let loose to do what they want.

There's one Norwegian newspaper that actually has the balls to investigate what proportion of crimes are committed by minorities, and it turns out 6 out of 10 suspects who appear in court have non-Scandinavian names. The majority of crimes are committed by non-western immigrants and eastern Europeans.

this, also funny how illegal border crossing is not counted as crime in the stats.

Anyone with a twitter should be harassing their twitter account, mentioning the total crime minus per capita angle.

I did notice that there are several Americans continuously mentioning refugees in most of their tweets, so good job, America.

its all Putin's fault
shz.de/regionales/schleswig-holstein-am-sonntag/attacken-an-silvester-gruene-maennchen-auf-koelns-domplatte-id12607041.html

>after we have covered up the crimes, censored people on facebook, raided peoples homes and other things, we are happy to inform you that refugees are totally harmless.

We don't even know if those people committing crime are legitimate refugees or asylum. Probably most of them have no status whatsoever or are asylum applicants and will get subsididiary protection or their deportation is suspensed

pure propaganda is what this is. Everyone knows that europe has experienced a surge in all kinds of things that was totally unusual after this whole migration started..

>rapefugee trying to groom childs mollests touches and kisses her making her cry and run away
>no charges

>rapefugees resist deportation and attack police
>no charges

>HUNDREDS of public mollester and and rapist in a single night
>officially 0 crimes comitted

>German man says this is not okay on facebook
>arrested and punished with public work and fines

>German family opens facebook group to discuss this
>arrested and punished with jail and fines
Gee I wonder (((why)))

>99% of the population including ""tanned religion of peace Germans who where rapist islamist yesterday"""" commits more crimes than 1% who has yet been reclassified German
>little to no investigations and punitive measures and law not enforced for rapefugees means rapefugees are less criminal

Gee I wonder (((who))) could be behind this dishonest message

wow a country where the 78 million people are ethnic germans commit more crimes than the 4 million fugees

>78 million people are ethnic germans

lol, subtract about 15 million, then we get closer to the real number

ethnic germans are like 65 Million. If you count the germans in Austria, Belgium and Luxemburg it's more

So banning guns only reduces crime temporarily while enabling your country to turn into a police state.

Good job Britain.

youtube.com/watch?v=CTut17IBBuA

They probably commit less crime in total since they are less people. Or is the article talking about per capita crime?

>100%

>1.5% of 70 million is is 1.050.000

>american education

Kraut, you're retarded. Go buy a calculator.

>2015.11.13.

2015 B.C. - Before Cologne