I don't found it yet.

life is so painful

Other urls found in this thread:

reasonandmeaning.com/2016/07/18/sylvaicomment/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Führer....
Reich.....
Übermenschen...

Find a good girl, have many babies, enjoy the ride.

The meaning of life is doing good deeds, loving the Lord, and spreading His Word.

It only has the meaning you gave it.

Pursuit of happiness

I don't believe in any realigions.

I am too smart to believe in religion.

I will die after all. my offsprings will die after all.

What will remain?

Don't forget having dogs as mates and pissing on fit birds

Be assertive, find a shy cute lonely woman, take your rage out on her when you fuck her, marry her, have some kids, retire, and live off the shitty Japanese Pension.

staying alive ..ha. ha. ha. ha. staying aiiiiiiive aaaaaaaah

The meaning of life is to pass on.
Passing on genes (children), or your memes (worldview, religion, history, achievements, and so on).
You can pass your genes on through reproducing.
But your memes... your memes are timeless. If they are good memes -- if you do good things and they are remembered -- you have made your mark on all of the minds of humanity for all time, and that is a far greater legacy than a mere flash-in-the-pan genetic passover.

So fuck a lot of women
or
Study hard and become someone noteworthy

>I will die after all. my offsprings will die after all.

Your offspring will breed with someone and so will their offsprings.

Your genes will live on.

To escape the cycle and ascend.

You live in hades and are here forever untill you take control of the will.

Then your soul drifts away never to reincarnate in a body again.

That's basically it.

Well now, I get low and I get high
And if I can't get either, I really try
Got the wings of heaven on my shoes
I'm a dancin' man and I just can't lose
You know it's all right. It's OK
I'll live to see another day
We can try to understand
The New York Times' effect on man

well. our universe will shrink after all.

How can we survive?

To run your program, like the good simulation you are.

The meaning of life is to spread your seed. Have as many children as possible. With as many women as possible. And preferably hold enough social power that you can use to benefit the survival and procreation chances of your offspring.

/thread

the family name lives on

They will die. user

This universe will vanish after all. Sun will die someday.

To find a beautiful wife and have children. That's literally your biological imperative.

You can say in the grand scheme of things nothing matters, but that's beta faggot shit.

>Study hard and become someone noteworthy

Literal bullshit invented by cucks

If you can't inseminate women you are a cuck

Leaving a "legacy" in anything apart from your offspring means you have failed your biological purpose you stupid cunt

Nigga you asked what the meaning of life is so I TOLD you, why the fuck are you whinging you soft cunt?

How do you know the universe will vanish? What proof do you have of that? And by the time our sun vanishes we will have made the technology to colonise another solar system

PROCREATION IS YOUR PURPOSE. FUCK BIRDS YOU STUPID FUCK

meaning is what you personally make of it
purpose is a reason for existing

our purpose is to solely exist and to better ourselves in everyday possible.

An unexamined life isn't life worth living-Socrates

>our universe will shrink after all.

kek
Yes, there is no doubt that humankind will eventually perish just as everyone and everything that has ever existed or will exist. Nothing is forever, nippon.

Still, what you can do is delaying the inevitable by reproducing.

There isn't one. You get born, you struggle to survive, despite the world and all other humans trying to kill you at every step. Eventually your body fails and you die, but not before you realise this simple truth. And when it's time, you will welcome the end, because with your death comes the release from the suffering of life.

autism

Do you know big bang theory?

Our universe is expand rapidly. but when it comes to end, I mean the thermal expansion force will lose its power and Big Crunch happens.

You can't move to another solar system. beacause our universe's size will be smaller my balls.

haha... Everything happens and everything vanish.

Hey, Japanon, I know you think you're a person with feelings and dreams and shit. But you're actually not, you're just some DNA shaped a certain way and all DNA wants to do is exist perpetually.
Use this information to figure out the answer to your question.

For you?
Hentai is life.

They will mix with brown people sooner or later. I'd rather have my genes die with me than live on in this multicultural mess.

and it doesn't mean I should reproduce.

It's like..... rock is there and that's why rock should be there.

I can't accept such logic. Nature does not justify my life.

There are something in there for reason? NO.
Water is there as coninsidence and power of physics and chemical reaction. so what? Is that a reason why there is water??

*tips fedora*

THE BIBLE says otherwise.

Pic relate: What u look like right now.

I'm religious m8
It doesn't make me enjoy being alive

That is just being an animal.

"Create" is the meaning of life

Witch lord ?! Lucifer ?!

>ching chong shitposts
wow
how totally unsuspected

"we don’t so much find meaning as transcend the need for it."

reasonandmeaning.com/2016/07/18/sylvaicomment/

It's pretty long (10 paragraphs) so maybe split it up paragraph per hour? idk...it really helped me though

fuck off to /r9k

Ez nagyon rossz hozzáállás, Peti.
Kérlek ne vedd komolyan a Sup Forums mímeket.

Proof for any of that? Oh yeah you don't have any because they are THEORIES

YOUR BIOLOGY IS TELLING YOU TO FUCK GIRLS AND PROCREATE BECAUSE THAT'S THE FUNCTION OF YOU AS AN ORGANISM

BUT YOU DON'T DO IT BECAUSE YOU'RE A BALL-LESS KEK

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Those who procreate will have their children, who will procreate more, and pass their genes down the ages.

The lineage of your ancestors is going to die with you because you were too pathetic to fuck girls.

Kek.

I'm done here, goodbye, good to know you won't be spreading your seed because frankly, we don't need cucks like you in the gene pool.

I'll tell you the meaning of life op. There isn't one. And even if there was you more then likely would never reach it. You have no reason for existing no reason for being here. So stop being a whiny bitch and go out and do something that makes you feel that your life is worth living becuase your not gonna find any reason other then one you gave yourself.

>what is the meaning of LIFE?
The source of all life and intelligent being fashioned you as an instrument of exploration and discovery. Anytime you settle for man-made dogma, instead of search for facts, you have failed the creator.

>japan
>painful
what a pussy. you should live here in my country for a year so you praise your lord kek (who the fuck is your lord btw?) for what you have.

okay.
Do you know cosmic background radiation?

That's one proof that big bang happend.

You can confirm it right now if you have mecha :3

yes. I am very beta. I am depressed meaningless retard.

>and it doesn't mean I should reproduce.
Actually it means you shouldn't do anything else, because ultimately you yourself, your biomechanical self, doesn't care about anything except propagation.
It's the difference between mind/brain and world/planet.

Posting pepes on this hellhole of a forum.

You don\'t find meaning in life you find meaning in the pain it brings.

The meaning of life my friend, is a life of meaning.

>So fuck a lot of women
>or
>Study hard and become someone noteworthy
Tried both. First didnt work out.
Second after I studied got dick from the society for it.

What is your life?
My honour is my life.
What is your fate?
My duty is my fate.
What is your fear?
My fear is to fail.
What is your reward?
My salvation is my reward.
What is your craft?
My craft is death.
What is your pledge?
My pledge is eternal service

FOR THE EMPEROR

Meaning doesn't exist as a thing itself. You have to create it yourself.

Ave Imperator, Brother.

The purpose of life is to succeed and make life better for the next generation.

The purpose of life is to go out with a bang, whether it's doing something you love all your life, or having one last good dream before you never wake up. Doing nothing is going against your instinct. Life is instinct follow it.

There isn't one. Watch out for the crazy people and get some good systems you can follow day in and out to improve yourself.

Good advice from a good show.

To not care

/thread

Make inferior yellow babies.
Good day sir.

life is just a test

fucking Bojack with the feels

I'm a lazy guido and don't have the will to do it

all say that

underrated post

bojack sucks

To enjoy nature's gifts to humans such as weed and psycedelics

Too left for me. It didn't seem to start out that way but season 3 was very left. Especially the abortion episode.

Saying that, the underwater episode was great.

I thought the abortion episode did a good job of riding the line between pro and anti abortion. It was clearly in favor of abortion, yes, but they didn't act like there were no negative side effects and even lampooned these idiot feminist cunts who advertise that they got an abortion

We're all born to meme

verily i tell you give your life to jesus , and he will raise you up in the last day