I live in Africa, AMA !

I came back in France to work for 2 months, then I go back in Africa living like a rich.

It's not that bad.Pretty cool desu. With roughly 600 € you can live for a year (if you do not rent), and I have my own house so it's okay.

Ask me anything !

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FTQbiNvZqaY
content.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,1599163,00.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do you have AIDS?

Are you a colored person?

No. But before going to Africa, I needed to check all my vaccin. Tuberculose still living here, same for Tetanos.

I'm white colored.

how do you live without internet

does it slowly drive you insane when there are ideas or questions popping in your mind but you can't google them?? i'd probably become totally psychotic and start eating my own flesh

also how do you handle being surrounded by poor niggers who want to murder you for your money

Africa would be amazing to live in if it weren't for the locals.

Nigger,nigger,nigger,nigger
There you go OP

>gabon

are you scared of gabons current happenings ?

To give you some idea, with 2€ I can eat for a week. With 1€ I buy 13 kg of potatoes.

Where do you live in Africa? I spent some time in Swaziland, and it would have been a pretty GOAT tier place to live if only it had high speed internet. Full steak dinners with wine for ~$10 USD.

Africa too big. What particular country do you move?

Where in africa? More specifically, what country?

where abouts? Congo ?

Which country ?

How safe it is?
What do you do for a living?

Read the filename you fuckin retards.

How easy are the local girls?

There is Internet but you need to go in cybercafe, otherwise it's difficulte. Otherwise, I read, work the wood and make some alcohol.

Concerning the black people, unlike in Yurop, they have some values like respect. I live in some «middle class»suburb, near to the capital, with some gabanese lawyers or doctors. One of them leads the bus compagny of the town.

GABON .Official languages: French
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
facking froggggg

>hey guys I'm in Africa ama
>doesn't even name the country

I LIVE IN GABON.

it says gabon

Aaaaaaaaaaand OP has died due to complications of aids

Enjoying the crime over there? Is the ability to shoot nogs who break into your house with acceptance from even niggers the biggest plus of living there?

White colored? wtf is that?

Thats like saying im dry wet.

it's written GABON on the pic

Why do fuck do you live in Africa?

Easy there toothpaste.

What do you do for fun usually while there?

Die.

do you do things in nature like hiking, going innawoods etc?

and if so are you scared of being raped and murdered by a pack of feral niggers when you do?

White is a colour you dumb nigger.

Concernig the happenings in Gabon, I assume you are talking about the presidential election.

I was scared, I saw lots of soldiers within few days.

How many black girls have you fucked so far

Why did you move to nigger land? Do you hate white people? Do you wish you were black yourself?

When did you first move there, do you plan on staying there?

>I have my own house
Did you bought it?
Price?
Size?

Do you live in Gabon by any chance?

What weapons do you carry? How civilized are the people of Gabon? Do things *look* different in Africa? What does the African sun feel like?

Yes, and it is something I really like. With some gabanese frieds, we rent a jeep and go for some trip.

But, about the «murderings» you must realize it is the same for the rich gabanese. Whe always have a gun and a knife to protect us, and took some self-defense courses.

What do you do?

Have you blessed the rains down there?

you can only buy 9kg of potatos for 1EUR in Romania

Is that picture from your house or something?
How hard is it to get certain western commodities like smart phones and game systems? Or Coke?

What is there even to do in Gabon? If you can live for a year on 600 euro i'm assuming your main activities would be limited..

Also AIDs seems like a problem...

OP's Theme-song

youtube.com/watch?v=FTQbiNvZqaY

(one of the catchiest choruses of the 80s though desu)

Big, like 140 m^2, for 1600 € (I paid 700 000 XFA). I have a big garden.

Yes desu.

Great song.

What was up with the 80's obsession with all things afro-cectric?

Do they hate white people?

I thought Gabon was insanely expensive, Libreville was said to be up there with London and Paris due to hyperinflation or something. This was about 10 years ago mind you.

content.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,1599163,00.html

any dangerous animals near your house ?
exept locals ofc

It's different in Gabon because potatoes are «exotic», it's not common here. They have some rice and colored maize (red or black).

Well for 1600€ you buy a house.

What are the laws for growing the herbaljew? Bribe?

How bad is Africa actually? Are people constantly starving and killing each other, or is there a break in between?

>patato is not common in gabon
>still cheaper than in romania
Fucking bomb us already.

I do not live in Libreville, but yes it is kinda expensive, especially for tourists because they pay everything with more money.

I do not think so. For instance, if you are a poor black people and see a very rich black people with a ferrari who says « hue hue it da evil white man » what would you think .

Gabon is one of the richest african country.

I have (((no idea)))!!!

it's cheap because we're in the EU and most of the supermarkets are foreign and sell foreign shit, including potatoes.

They won't buy potatoes from local farmers so the farmers are forced to sell them for basically nothing. Even at 9kg/1EUR they end up throwing away shitloads of potatoes.

Gabon is one of the most "OK" black african country.

See that yellow spot in the middle, IDH map.

>Living in Africa
>not being a warlord

How can you even live with yourself

Can you own a firearm for your own self defense without getting in trouble with the local police nigger?

Well you could say it's like Brazil, they are poor and rich and things between them. There are no starvation in Gabon, most problem are with the president, because they do not like him. Even if Gabon has a good economic growth thanks to him.

This famalam. Work in France for a year and buy an army.

I should've known...

Montrez-nous des photos de votre maison.

How easy is it for a random ass NEET from Canada to buy a house in Africa for under $5k USD in a safe-ish area and to have security of tenure? Assume this random ass NEET has no academic, family, or investment ties with the country.

It is a weapon I bought in France, little gun with few bullets, but I never used it.

Most of my friends also have a gun but they never recorded it. I don't thinks cops know I have a gun.

come back in a few months when you take over Gabon with child army

What do you do for a living?

Romania: 1e = 9kg of potatoes
Gabon: 1e = 13kg of potatoes

That's it. I'm going to Africa to get my potatoes.

Gabon bro, you should come to Romania and sell us cheap potatoes. You can get rich and build your warlord army.

What country? I want your flag.

First, I wanted go in Romania, near to Timisoara but it was too expensive.

Sad, I miss white a little.

Are you royalty?

>140 m^2, for 1600 €
ok, I'm coming seriously.
They speak French, their money is the Franc, their army use the famas... It's like being at home in a cheaper version.

What are the cons?

It's an Irishman's paradise!

I think you could buy anything with enough money by dealing with the man who sells the goods, but as for me, I asked for the gabanese nationality. There are not proper «laws» about this, I said I wanted the nationality to live in Gabon, I would live here 10 months/year and spent money in gabanese shops. But I had to ask them three times because they forgot to treat my demand.

You should contact the Gabon embassy of Canada.

Don't encourage them....

Only black girls with loosed vaginas.

Location? I may even learn french just for that.

Their money is Franc CFA ( XAF for brits ) yes.

The cons is that there is no Internet and very few white people. I met a german once, some frenchies, and anglos in vacations.

Wait. So you're from France?

Might as well be Paris

Ah ah Gabon is not Mauritania.

Gabon's murder rate is pretty high tbqh, 9/100k is what I consider pretty high since I live in a 7/100k city. But maybe that happens to a few cities only.

they only speak french?

Yes I'm French. But I choose to live in Gabon.

Yes there are no whites I know, yes France is richer, but everything is cheaper, there is no feminism, no leftism and other bullshit and gabanese people are kind. For instance, imagine a chinese man who moved in TImisoara, who speak the langage, spend the money in romanian shops and everything... It would be great cultural enrichment do not you think ?

First I thought about moving in Romania.

What can you actually spend your money on out there though? I can't imagine it's much fun being there day to day.

Potatoes are sold in pound you fucking idiots

yes it is the official language, but they learn english too.

How many pounds for 9kg of potatoes?

kg
m
s
mol
A
K
cd

Understood ?

>tf
>tp

Si je te comprends bien, ton implication est que je peux acheter du citoyenneté gabbonais avec peux d'argent seulement en parlant à l'ambassade à Ottawa??? Et toi, tu as un passeport gabbonais ou quoi?

Kek. Keep measuring distance using your limbs you primate.

Gabonbro, are there muslims? More christians I'd suppose?
also this: Will english get me anywhere?

Do you know anyone that needs a worker? More like an assistant or second in command, really-

No traficking or killing, no sexual stuff.

The rest I can do very well.

No, but I think you could buy a house without the nationality.

But it's true you could ask for the nationality in the embassy.

But you still can have a satellite internet access. I don't know how it works and how fast it is, but I know it exists.