Be walking to work

>be walking to work
>wild nigger appears
>"ey man ken yu help mi wit direction"
>s-sure
>help him out
>"thanks, man! ey, have a nice day!"
>say maika ti da eba tup negur (i will fuck your mom, stupid nigger) accompanied by a friendly smile and a wave
>the stupid nigger thought i said something friendly

What did YOU do to save your nation from the blackening today, pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gswIQ3mCbqQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bugari puni ste nigeri

What country is this flag

its a country of swarthy muslim rape babies who have more backbone than any of the western europeans

Oh Bulgaria, thanks lol

>Treating an individual like shit for no reason than the colour of his skin

If you want to generalise a race based on facts, that's fine.

If you want to play the odds and avoid a race because of facts, that's fine.

But the man just asked for directions and did nothing wrong. You are a piece of shit.

Is this Bulgaria?!

How can anyone afford a BMW in Bulgaria?

>Went to Universal Studios last week
>Go to the CityWalk to get some food
>Black man at the register in Pink's Hot Dogs notices my shirt that has the name of a bar around here
>Asks me if I work there
>Say I do
>I actually don't

HEHE HEH HOOHOO HAHAHA HAHAHA IM DA JOKER BABY

one time my friend was wearing a pittsburgh pirates hat, and he was asked from a guy if he's from pittsburgh. he said yes but he's not

Your own insecurity about niggers is why white women fuck niggers.

>Doing something that harms nobody since the nigger didn't take offense, because he didn't understand, and there were no consecuences at all after that like people laughing at him or whatever
If anything he's an autist. He didn't beat the negro or anything.

Like what's the vile thing about this? It's like saying "Have a nice day" and think "Haha! I didn't mean it!"

two nigger wanted on Switzerland to Germany. I explained to them the best sneaky way over the border.
they say they have no papers :-)

The intent matters. Also note the use of language in his post: "the stupid nigger"

My average interaction

>Walk to store
>Ayo man you got a cigarette?
>No
>Oh, you got some money so I can buy cigarettes?
>No
>Walk away, but stay aware of surroundings so nothing happens.

>The intent matters
To whom? If I give a beggar 100€ because I want to feel superior to him but I don't really tell him, where's the difference? In my head?

Guy helped the black dude and then went autist mode and barfed a few words the other guy took as kind talk. Why the intention matters?

Again, I think it's spergy as fuck to do that but not that much to call someone a piece of shit over it.

Just trying to figure out why this bothers you, because I don't see the big deal.

>guy asks for help
>you helped him
>boy I sure showed him amirite

BECAUSE HES A FUCKING RACIST WHITE MALE THATS WHY

DEVILISH THREAD?

Sounds like you acted like the nigger this time.

This desu.

by having a father who took a shit on his whole nation back in 1989

I am doing this:

>explain to everyone here, that 90% of illegal Muslim immigration to Germany last month came through Bulgaria... 16,000.
>Bulgaria is a shithole which doesn't even protect its borders from illegal Muslims.

>ay gotta light?
>d-dont stab me. Here take my wallet
>stick hand in pocket
>come out with handful of spaghetti
>get stabbed

The same way you can afford to have your own opinion in germany :^)

You've done quite good, up untill to this point

>bulgaria doesn't protect its borders
we don't have to, all of them go to western europe anyways.

if we "protected" our borders we would've had to give refuge to every migrant passing through.

it's much easier to pretend we're retarded and let you western cucks deal with this shit

if it was up to us we would've shot them all at the border iron curtain style but thanks to the EU refuge law we have to either help them or pretend we're retarded and let them proceed to western europe.

this crisis is caused by the retarded laws enforced on us from brussels and western europe so let THEM deal with it. that's what locals think.

enjoy the refugee cock, Herr Müller

germany de facto rules eurozone. If germany wants to keep nigers getting in, Bulgars would be stupid to let the niggers inside their own country if they wanna go to germany.

Savage

There is no big deal since it was just words, it would matter if moral value was applied to it, this is a vital problem many do when having a conversation, but its quite hard not to, autists like me can be fine at it though.
If the man giving 100 euros thinks he is superior than he has a chance on acting upon it in the future, but you know that is speaking generally, he could have a nuanced or complex view on this aswell. The ausfag just missinterpied op, or did he?

This is a double edged sword, if you kill them german fags are going to deny you as an EU member, but if dont germanny is screwed and they wont be able to help you.

WE

>bulgaria is permanentally screwed
or
>germany is screwed and won't be able to help later on
i chose the latter.
we better milk those eurofunds before germany gets completely overrun by dindus

WUZ

>BMW i8
I raced one of these a few days ago, I got blown out of the fucking water. Still a gay car and it's way too silent. It was driven by the famous nigger in pic related

>friendly man politely asking for directions
>give a stuttering response
>act like an edgy faggot for literally no reason
>run to tell your internet pals
You sound like a colossal fucking dick. Do you by chance have social disorders?

> said something edgy in my ooga booga language so he couldn't understand it, and couldn't react

> saved my nation

I knew people who came to Sup Forums were delusional faggots, but I did not know the extent to which. I hope you are not in any position to affect any real change on other people's lives, and are just stuck in a dead end life chasing material pleasures. I seriously do hope.

on the other hand, if you attack an innocent nigger for no reason, you will contribute to building a reputation for your country as "racist" and "backwards" which would encourage other shitskins to avoid it, hence it would be a net positive contribution to society and your nation and thus a noble act of self-sacrifice

Bulgarians do not have that kind of insecurity, that is only for western whites.

While we do see darkies as more primitive, we do not perceive ourselves as less manly than them.

>i hope you're not in a position to change people's lives
i will probably be in the near future, but we've had worse: georgi zhukov ruled us for 35 years and he was partially illiterate son of a farmer who rose to power because he got famous for killing a nazi as a partisan.
it was so bad that he was stuttering when he read his public announcements

Nits breed lice

Nits breed lice

Why was there nigger in bulgaria

Who cares what it is, What we need to do is vote for trump

youtube.com/watch?v=gswIQ3mCbqQ

If OP wasn't a bitch he would have said it to his face in English.

Underrated post.

fuck you

Shots fired.

KANGZ