HAHAHA drowned syrian kid on the beach everyone

> HAHAHA drowned syrian kid on the beach everyone
> HAHAHA dead ebola niggers everyone
> HAHAHA haitian earthquake everyone
> HAHAHA japanese earthquake everyone
> HAHAHA german rape/murders everyone
> HAHAHA the holocaust everyone
> STOP MAKING FUN OF THE ITALIAN EARTHQUAKE THIS IS SERIOUS STUFF AND ITS FUCKED UP TO LAUGH AT DEAD PEOPLE

Sup Forums logic, everyone

None of those first examples are people.

What earthquake?

Don't worry I was laughing at dead Italians too.
Faggot.

>I HATE HOW LEFTISTS ARE TRYING TO RESTRICT OUR FREE SPEECH AND HOW THEY ARE TRYING TO INFLUENCE OUR LIVES LEAVE US ALONE

>Yes, of course I am a fascist, I would love to have a smart, intelligent leader who would have control over every branch, who could easily have executive forces to spy on every single person, u mad communists?

>Italians
>white

Open this pic and hold F10

So what if they are not white?

I don't remember that last implication ever happening

Wow it's almost like people care about different people in different amounts.

100+ people on Sup Forums currently butthurt at some frog magazine for calling crushed italians "lasagna"

I want to fuck that frog.

gee, it's almost as if you're a newfag that doesn't know this is common on Sup Forums.

>lasagna
That's fucking hilarious

good on you

no it isn't common because Sup Forums has been distracted by trump for the last year or so to care about anything that happens in europe

first natural disaster to happen in europe in a long time and people now decide to "be decent"

You're right, some people are worth more than others.

You are a SJW desperately in need of social acceptance. You cried like a little girl when your pet parakeet died of old age and you don't even care about those horrible things that you posted. You are not going to lose any sleep tonight. You are not better than anyone here or anywhere else.

You are a cynical person.

Fucking amazing Kraut

more like

>the kikes are using some dead drowned kid as an inaccurate representation of the total immigrants to introduce crime and increase racial division in europe? We wont fall for that.
>haha dumb drowned kid

> calls others who call out his bullshit "cynical"
> this much projection

What's next, going to talk about molestation?

I don't suppose we understand what cynicism is?

If I don't care about something and openly admit it, I'm not being cynical.

If you don't care about whatever happens outside your little world, if you just post something on the internet just to feel smugly superior to others, but you say you do care just to feel like you're doing good despite the fact that you're actually contributing nothing to the common welfare of the world, then you're being cynical.

My fucking sides

I want to put my penis inside of Asui!

doesn't work, fampai, explain pls

oh shit you're right, as the CEO of Sup Forums I am now making it against policy not to make fun of the italian earthquake

we are a tightly run organization and I will not tolerate such inconsistency

>Caring about some spilled spaghetti.

Post of the week

Explain.

Fuck you cunt, Italians are the master race.

Who said to stop. It was funny

Try F11 instead. That's what he meant but rather mistyped.

>F11

toggles fullscreen

Hold F11 if you're using chrome.

1 manlet stinkin inaliano worth more than all those you mentioned.

SAGE

not only you are fucking new cancer posting on my board, you are also probably 15 years old since this shit is old at least 10 years.

Jokes on you, i laught about everything, even my dead parents!

> if you just post something on the internet just to feel smugly superior to others

Wow, you just described 95% of threads on this board, I bet they trigger you as much as this one

> you say you do care just to feel like you're doing good despite the fact that you're actually contributing nothing to the common welfare of the world

Who said I'm defending anything? I'm just pointing out BS, I don't care if you guys keep being edgy or not.

PASTANIGGERS BTFO

How do you call an Italian earthquake?

Ravioli Ravioli give me the dead bodies

you weebshit always posts same pic. nigger

sorry slovakia but this is an anime board

On mobile, explain

I'm just waiting for the inevitable burgerquacke, caused by fracking, the second wave would prolly be even bigger since half the lards would be knocked over.

Nice, but old joke, it's been around since the 2009 Abruzzo earthquake.

>pol is one person

American logic everyone

Imho people should troll more about the earthquake since the government and people living there basicly let that happen.
Towns with less than 10.000 people should be abolished.

>living there basicly let that happen
i am 100% with you but how can i stop an earthquake?

What's the difference between a earthquake and german style immigration?
>when you wake up under the rubble you don't have have somali cum in your ass

>begin on mongolian wallpaints imageboard
>complain about it
Sorry for triggering you, slovakia

You don't. Either you make houses that can handle earthquakes or you don't live there. Anything less is inviting death.

It's impossible to laugh at the holocaust because it never happened. It's easy to laugh at the idea of a holocaust though

FPBP

If you live in a eqarthquake sensibile area and dont even bother taking any precaution about it you deserve to die and get mocked by charlie ebdo.
They could have prevented this, but they were too focused on being fucking greedy farmers.

>dont even bother taking any precaution about it

There is jackshit you can do if your house is antisismic but some cunt decides to build the fucking trump tower without permission 100 m away from you on a landslide risk area.
The joke wasn't really a joke or i would have laughed about it, just some unfunny edgelord comic about pasta

Can you be lewder?

you can only build antisismic houses from the start, not make an old shitty one antisismic to save money since you are fucking greedy mountain jew.

>living in a seismic area

They were asking for it, it's totally fine to laught at them.

>this
>this
>this

thats the future they chose

Don't be dong
More earthquakes in Italy will cause the creation of even more new landmarks from ancient Rom and that will attract more tourists. More tourists means more money for Italy and this is something that nobody wants. :^)

> HAHAHA japanese earthquake everyone

But I never laughed at this.

I laughed at everything else though :^)

You can be sure but that were historical houses with cultural value

>Sup Forums logic

Caring about yourself over others is normal.

you're a faggot.
Using the same old "le Sup Forums is hivemind meme :DDD" doesn't gain your argument any kind of grievance.
Niggers and sandniggers deserve to die.
Japs are people,Italians are people, and Germans are people.
Niggers,kikes,and turban bandits are not people.
Get off your high horse you dumb faggot.

then use those as museum not for fucking living in it, DUH

Like this, Pablo?

>HAHAHAHA Would totally fuck frog waifu

>look at me Im an oldfag you newfag cancers need to go away

heres your (you)

are you really this stupid?

are you realy so lacking of arguments to resort to ad hominem shit?

(its a rethorical question)

>> HAHAHA drowned syrian kid on the beach everyone
>> HAHAHA dead ebola niggers everyone
>> HAHAHA haitian earthquake everyone
>> HAHAHA japanese earthquake everyone
>> HAHAHA german rape/murders everyone
Never laughed at any of that
>> HAHAHA the holocaust everyone
Never even happened, like laughing and lord of the rings or some other fantasy.

>ad hominem
maybe you were right let's do this
they can't use a whole town as museum. but that was an historical center so they can't tear that down neither. SO they have to let people who lives there since that's their house.

No one said to stop making fun of the earthquake.

>whole town is historic
bullshit, only a few building, mainly the one of the government are old enough to be considered historic
>they cant tear it down
You are talking about destroying it all, i only said they are not fit for living, which is true since you cant make an old building anti-sismic (following the european rules about sismic safe buildings), educate yourself about engeneering before talking shit.
>they have to let people who lives there since thats their house
WRONG again, in italy the state can confiscate buildings, confirmed 15 year old who doesent know the laws of his country. Its just that no one wants to do it because the politicians in power during that process would be totally obliterated by the people.

There's little you can do against an earthquake that lasts fucking 140 seconds (2 minutes and 20 seconds). An earthquake like this would have rekt even houses in japan

I made fun of the earthquake because Italians are subhumans.

>>drowned syrian kid on the beach everyone

Fuck them.

Muslim
>> HAHAHA dead ebola niggers everyone
you said it yourself
>> HAHAHA haitian earthquake everyone
niggers
>> HAHAHA japanese earthquake everyone
It's a meme Asians are bro-tier
>> HAHAHA german rape/murders everyone
They asked for it
>>> HAHAHA the holocaust everyone
exaggerated and kikes
>> STOP MAKING FUN OF THE ITALIAN EARTHQUAKE THIS IS SERIOUS STUFF AND ITS FUCKED UP TO LAUGH AT DEAD PEOPLE
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA ISSA MARIO.

>, in italy the state can confiscate buildings
i know they can but they won't. the social implication of tearing down or confiscate a whole town will be too much.
>they are not fit for living
so for what? working? will you work in a place that could or not kill you? if it's not fit for living it's not for working too.

also if you confiscate a whole town where will you put the people?

>confirmed...
also YOU are ad hominem now. please stop thinking you are the only one who knows things

btw i am engineering student

HERE COMES ANOTHER CHINESE EARTHQUAKE EBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBR

>confirmed for not knowing how rickter scale works

sure

>i know they can but they won't. the social implication of tearing down or confiscate a whole town will be too much.
So again the people responsable for what happened are the citizens, for knowing that they were living in endangered zones and not pushing politicians to do something about it and instead keep living and working in dangerous buildings, and the politicans for not doing what its perfectly in their power to do only to defend their position, so again its what i said, they had it coming, and they are responsable for their own demise.

>so for what? working? will you work in a place that could or not kill you? if it's not fit for living it's not for working too.
They are for museum purpose if they were truly historical buildings, which they dont apart from the buildings of the government.

>also if you confiscate a whole town where will you put the people?
CONFISCATE A WHOL TOWN, i never said that, you only have to confiscate the buildings who are at risk, and theres people that is qualified to know what is and what not, only thing is that the politicians and citizens of that city corrputed said people to get what they wanted without even spending the money the state gave to them to do so. so again, they had it coming.

>also YOU are ad hominem now. please stop thinking you are the only one who knows things
you clearly dont know what ad hominem means too, you said things that prove that you dont know what are you talking about, its a fact not a fallacy

>btw i am engineering student
yes and im the the doge of VENEZIA

Look at me mommy im lying on the internet again

its too close home its no fun when its close,

post more lewd frog girl

Do you have appealing tummy frog waifu pictures?

It is possible for frog girl to be even more lewder?

>sexualizing tsuyu

GET OUT FAGS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You can't expect poor people to just trash away their house, their life and their firends. People put eternit powder in children's playgrown even if it was know it could cause mesothelioma. People doesn't care because think "It will not happenens to me!" I can see a lot of protests against whoever starts an idea like that. Then one guy says "Lest start a commission that evaluates this". Two fucking years later the commission is not over yet and the governament change half its member cause why not?
Buildings near dangerous building are endangered too: they must be evaquate too. the thing will ttake enormous proportion.And i could be a bit hyperbolic, but confiscating a lot of buildings is a serious business just think how much the police have to work to clear an occupied building. And still you haven't said me where you have to put them.
Also corruption will flow in all this scheme so badly that's better crossing your fingers and start hoping things like this will not happen since i'd like to know how many areas are in danger like that...

Syrian kid was staged
Niggers' fault for catching it
Not familiar with that earthquake
I thought it was pretty sad that one, it was the Americans laughing because muh Pearl Harbour
Blame the Germans who made it happen by being REFUGEES WELCOME
Holocaust is over exaggerated

And finally

>Making fun of people who died in circumstances that they couldn't prevent

Pretty fucked m8.

Are you ok?

Is this allowed?