SHIEEEET

twitter.com/KHyperborea/status/771715650033029120

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A/B_testing
snopes.com/wsj-different-trump-headlines/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

huh really makes you think.... does media lie to us.....????? no that cant be

What did she mean by this?

I'm sure even the choice of colors for the ad above is not a matter of coincidence

FAKE AND GAY
SHOP SKILLS SUCK

Ever since I came to Sup Forums I question every thing I see. I don't even trust my wife anymore. I don't even believe what my senses tell me, like my eyes could be faulty.

According to one of the tweet replies, one is west coast and prints later (?). I mean, I understand you want up to date information but why not just have the prints uniform across all states for the sake of clarity?

Well they are
Reality is held together by memes and everyday it changes
Yesterday you were black

How can your eyes be real if mirrors aren't real?

Germany is working with Russia and don't give a fuck about Sanctions. Everyone sell shit to Iran except US. US citizens must never know about that.

Damnit. You beat me to it.

That's actually a perfect illustration of Trump... because he flip flops constantly.

retard

The US is bought and paid for by foreign interests. Everything is for sale here.

It seems Europe is heading down the same path at lightning speed

i actually deliver newspapers.

it is correct. sometimes the WSJ front page covers are different. even the front page picture/story. i am unsure why, however.

>what is local advertising
do you also think they play polish coke commercials in US?

Why are libcucks trying to make this a big deal?

Trump was a guest in Mexico invited by the President. If you want to negotiate effectively you don't go full BUILD WALL SPICS on them during the press conference. It's a completely different audience, he softened his tone but still kept his same basic talking points.

If you want to talk about tone change, look up Hillary's speech to a black audience. She tries to pull an aunt Jemima on them.

>Why are libcucks trying to make this a big deal?
They have no souls?

Lol what're you talking about US companies sell to Iran too. Boeing just had a $150 million contract to supply them with airplanes approved.

It's almost as if they print out both versions of an event to ship as soon as possible
>see all those Africans wearing Carolina Panthers super bowl shirts

There is no spoon

> Even when he softens his tone Trump still talks tough

fucking kikes
you'll all pay

>left: Berenstein universe
>right: Berenstain universe

We're approaching singularity!

>THE RISE OF THE LOAFER
Is this related to that 'beta uprising' shit I keep hearing about?

ways the media lies:
by omission (they just don't report/investigate it),
misleading framing of facts,
through cultural/class bias of the journalists, editors & corporate outlook of organization,
through deliberate political 'activism' (esp. Swedish media).

traditionally the media doesn't tell you what to think but they do tell you what to think about. now we are getting to the point where coverage is so biased they are trying to program the audience.

How come burgers still buy paper newspapers?
paper papers
shit picckle

Same here, I question(in my head) everything I see. I'm also going further in avoiding info about me go out.
I'm starting to stock water.

Reality is just one big fuck fest in Zion.

This

>I'm starting to stock water.
You are getting fat on purpose?

First one is 2nd edition, next one is 4th ed

What happened is that around 4am, in the middle of printing todays paper, Huma called them and told wsj to get onboard with the narrative they want to push

>oy vey shut it down

I'm trying to get some fat too but it just won't happen.

Why would an anime website change you?That's weird as fuck

Imagine the impact of this. Pro-Trump areas get the 'soften' headline, angering his supporters. And pro-Hillary areas get the 'tough' headline, painting his in a light more unfavorable for those still undecided.

Classic manipulation. Of course, it can work the other way around as well. Just goes to show that they can, and do have agendas. We need objectivity in journalism.

Right now you have to listen to sources biased for either side and then try to figure out where the truth is somewhere in the middle. If I want to solve mysteries I'll buy a damn book.

Without your memes you are NOTHING!

>I question every thing I see. I don't even trust my wife anymore.
What's it like to be Guy Montag?

for hope that one day they'll stop being corrupt

free energy engines are real

Sounds stupid as fuck. Think of the Rainforest.

Descartes pls.

American forests cover a greater area than 100 years ago

Because you fucks destroy rainforests instead of cutting down your own trees.

Wait. This is making it look like media is dishonest? Hmm

>Liking rainforests
They're a huge inconvenience with a metric shitton of awful creatures
The sooner we exterminate rainforests and their inhabitants, the sooner we can have spider-free bananas and a white brazil

THE TIMELINES ARE CROSSING STREAMS

PREPARE FOR MAXIMUM HAPPENINGS

>why
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A/B_testing

congratulations on your asperger user

snopes.com/wsj-different-trump-headlines/

Watch out for the doggos.