Wow

You've gotta admit he has a point.

Other urls found in this thread:

zenit.org/articles/same-sex-marriage-and-its-relation-with-contraception/
youtube.com/watch?v=j2YEhudaySc&channel=UCuFlctNwFfnzjDC5UzB6fFQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Tt19Vp9uBiQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rights_and_responsibilities_of_marriages_in_the_United_States#Rights_and_benefits
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Man that chick is thick.

Why.

I mean why would you want to get married and lose half your shit once it fails?
I just dont get it. Cant they just be buttbuddies or something? why marrige?

Isn't that your standard of skinny?

I don't think any of those things should be legal

No, he doesn't.

T H I C C

WHOA

Slow the fuck down

Horsey is assuming the genders of these people!

How does he know the 2 people on the right are both male?

How does he know the two other couples are male and female sex?

Horsey is cis-male scum to make these assumption

marriage is a religious thing

why are people so obsessed with it?
can't you just be happy together?

>We've been together for 20 years
said no gay male couple in the history of ever.

>faggots
>commited

This. State shouldn't be involved in marriages or inheritances

Barry (((Deutsch))) pretty much never has a point.

Yeah, he is right.
Thoes two cases should be illegal.

Hey guys, does anyone have that comic where on top there's the abortion clinic full of white women, and in the bottom there's a room full with pregnant muslims?

Oh wait, it's the other libshit used to troll Sup Forums.

He's right. They should all be illegal. And lol at gays being in a committed relationship for 20 years.

>liberals suddenly cares about purity
really makes you think

>gay couple in a committed relationship for 20 years
.000000000000001% of the population.
Not even a woman would stick with a man for 20 years without getting married.

You're just too poor to enjoy our standard of living. England below Mississippi - lol.

The negro of mine

>Monogamous gay relationship that lasts 20 years
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I support this le frogeater

He actually has Burgerclap

Marriage is a joke in America anyway, sluts who marry twice a year to get mad divorce money , drunken bastards who marry prostitutes in Las vegas despite being drunk as fuck.

>libs denounce slippery slope as a fallacy
>their justification for gay marriage is literally "look at all the other types of degeneracy that are allowed. why not this too?"

Damn straight, that shit should stay illegal.

Gays can't love. you might want to stick your ptom in another mans ass but that is not love. Loving someone like you love a friend is not real love.

Here you go, pizzabro :(

>why marrige?

Being married brings several perks and legal advantages to the couple.

Tax benefits (join taxes), social security perks, IRA & inheritance benefits, disability benefits, health insurance coverage, etc. Some areas even have specific family zoning laws which would exclude unmarried gay couples.

Most of the federal battles on traditional marriage was actually dealing with these issues, not "muh feelins".

Thank you based cuckbro.

The gay community has to make up their mind. Most gay men want nothing to do with marriage. The gay mafia fights for the right to marry then argues that marriage is a broken institution. Which is it? Something broken or something you want? Then they spend the other 98% of the time reminding everybody how different they are (which is why society finds gas so annoying in the first place). If you're so different, then why not fight for civil unions? Call yourself UNITED instead of married and be different. They're divorcing just as much as straight couples anyways. It's not like they're cherishing the institution that they fought so hard to aquire.

> 20 years
How old are they? They look like they're in their twenties now. Have they been sticking dick and packing fudge since they were 5? The two on the left shouldn't be legal either, though, to be fair

why do gays need to be on the same insurance? Doesn't Obamacare take care of everyone

>gays
>committed relationship
Clearly this person has never met a gay man.

It is more or less just lesbians who want this. Incidentally lesbians are also far more likely to get divorced than just about any other group.

The group on the right almost doesn't exist. Homosexual couples are so notoriously unfaithful that liberal "intellectuals" and psychologists have tried to redefine infidelity for fags. They want to change the meaning to only include emotional infidelity, because sexual infidelity is so rampant that it's more or less a guarantee in any homosexual relationship.

If you don't believe me, just google the words "infidelity" and "homosexuality" and you'll find them on the first page.

>The gay mafia

Does anyone still care about gay marriage..?

I agree she is pretty thitch.

no shit

women instigate 90% of divorces. TWO women getting married? this isn't hard math

If I was a lawyer I'd never be more than ten feet away from wherever two dykes tie the knot

This, and i'm a faggot.

You can legalize gay marriage when saunas are banned and gay fidelity matches straights.

All of those should be illegal.

If their income levels are different it is beneficial to be covered by your spouses plan.

Obamacare is shit and gives minimal coverage in the basic plans. Good employers have better plans and married couples benefit from this.

>religion doesn't like gays
>what the fuck let me get married in the place of worship of this religion
just get married at a courthouse plebs

You realize gay marriage is legal, right?

That comic is from 2010. The supreme court made their ruling in 2015.

No peter puffers

>Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion
(except marriage lol)

H I G H T E S T
I
G
H

T
E
S
T

Drunks can't marry in vagas,the guy in the second panel is definitely drunk if he did no research on his spouse and vise versa. Literally no gay couple has ever been together that long as a faithful couple.

Isn't the main purpose of marriage the financial benefits it affords a couple? And once they're financially stable they can afford to have children, thus propogating the race.

Gays can't do that without adopting.

Faggots aren't faithful

>homos
>committed relationship

>You've gotta admit he has a point.

Yes, and as a matter of fact Pope Paul VI beat him to it in the no-birth-control encyclical, Humanae Vitae (1968).

zenit.org/articles/same-sex-marriage-and-its-relation-with-contraception/

Q: Do you see any connection between the rejection of the Church’s teaching on contraception and the push for homosexual marriages?

Smith: Not so many years ago at a conference on homosexuality, Russell Hittinger argued that there is not much ground for opposing homosexual marriages in a culture where most unions are contraceptive. He said we were already blessing unions whose primary reason for existence was sexual pleasure.

In fact, many years ago, when dissent first started concerning the Church’s teaching on contraception, some of those defending the teaching said, if we were to approve of contraception, soon people would be arguing that masturbation, fornication and homosexuality were morally permissible.

Now, I am one of those who believe that probably most of those with homosexual orientations have some sort of psychological disorder probably not acquired through their own deliberate choices; something damaging may have happened in their youth or childhood. Thus, I am not suggesting that people who contracept are going to begin to engage in homosexual activity — though I do think they may develop appetites for various kinds of perverse sexual activity.

What I am saying is that the culture becomes more accepting of homosexual activity since it has abandoned the principle that heterosexuality with a respect for the procreative power of the act is the only moral form of sexuality.

>shit posting leftist comics
>ZERO EFFORT SHIT POSTS

KILL YOURSELF NIG NOG

Yeah yeah, faggot.
I live 5 years with my dog.
If you don't take seriously my marriage you are a bigot.

since when has Sup Forums ever been uniformly against gay marriage. I thought we were past this shit, OP

>that clearly Jewish doctor

>gay
>committed relationship

Pick one.

They want to destroy religious values deep down, destroy western values as well. See something "exclusionary", weasel into it, say gimme, keep seeing how much the definition of it can change without it just breaking, and finally it's broken. Good goys give the other kids their Toys so they can break them.

I met my husband when the blindfold fell off during my user poz breeding session.

>fags
>being in a committed relationship for 20 YEARS

kek, sure thing boyo

find me a single gay couple that has been in a commited relationship for 10 years

>you cant

fags fuck a new dude every weekend

Your point? Of course homosexuality is a perversion.

Why do you think boners ejaculate?

Just for fun?

Or so that the human race can procreate -- so that there can be a human race.

What greater perversion can there be than ejaculating into someone's asshole?

It's like flushing seeds down the toilet rather than planting them in fertile soil, because it gives you some perverse satisfaction.

Sterility and death on the one hand vs. life on the other.

The establishment clause is there to prevent the government from imposing state religion or from promoting one religion over another.

Gays getting married has nothing to do with this. Despite urban myths the government cannot force churches to perform gay marriages.

There was a case of a for-profit wedding chapel in Idaho that got in trouble for refusing to performing a marriage, but that was not a tax exempt religious institution. They were a service provider and they violated state law (same as the cake shop incident).

Religious institutions can refuse to take part.

Retailers and service providers cannot turn away customers on the basis of race, faith, or sexual orientation (although that falls under individual state law, not federal). Gays being married do not violate the constitutional rights of others. People are mixing up state anti-discrimination laws with personal freedoms.

>Your argument

/thread. Gays aren't able to love. It's all about sex to them.

Married spouses get visitation privilege in hospitals, for example.

>They were a service provider and they violated state law
NOOOOPE

freedom of speech includes the freedom to say "get the fuck out of my store", "No", and to say nothing at all.

>fining cake shop 130,000 dollarydoos for not making a gay cake is justifiable in the Canuck's mind

But they're not Heterosexual...

Then liberals are taught a talking point to say that marriage has literally nothing to do with religion and isn't sacred at all. It was developed in the middle ages for kings to settle land or whatever. I've seen them say that more than a few things it is what they're taught in academia.

That's bullshit. There are many male couples that have been together for decades.

>women taking half the stuff of other women
>Gay Divorce Court
Make it happen.

He would have a point if the same people fighting against gay marriage were the same people who defend reckless, irresponsible, divorce-prone relationships like the first two images. That's not the case though, so his point is completely invalid.

It's not like the people who are fighting for the sanctity of marriage get to decide what's legal and illegal. They didn't choose to make degeneracy legal.

It's just pointing out blatant double standards regarding "purity." It's more of a regression back up a slope.

My aunts got married after 22 years together

you probably won't ever be kissed

THANKS FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD
KILL YOURSELF

>Why do you think boners ejaculate?

>Just for fun?

>Or so that the human race can procreate -- so that there can be a human race.

>What greater perversion can there be than ejaculating into someone's asshole?

>It's like flushing seeds down the toilet rather than planting them in fertile soil, because it gives you some perverse satisfaction.

>Sterility and death on the one hand vs. life on the other.

This being said, the same logic of perversity applies to contraceptive sex.

The "language of the body" our culture has accepted translates to: it's okay to flush seeds down the toilet rather than planting them in fertile soil.

Accept contraceptive sex as okay and the logical ground to refute homosexuality as perverse is substantially if not entirely undercut.

And so our culture has intuited.

Horsey's cartoon follows from this intuition.

>trusting religious "science" websites and groups funded by conservative nuts' pure ideology

Yes. That's because marriage is between a man and woman. How is this so hard for you to understand.

Redefining long held tradition is a slippery slope.

Gays only want to get married to stick it in the pooper of a religion that screwed them for centuries.
Getting the tax benefits for married couples is already available in civil contracts..and those benefits are only there specifically for raising a family, something that biologically isn't really a gay thing.
But there you go.

youtube.com/watch?v=j2YEhudaySc&channel=UCuFlctNwFfnzjDC5UzB6fFQ

Say it with me boys!

youtube.com/watch?v=Tt19Vp9uBiQ

Were they your aunts before or after they got married?

Wasn't gay marriage legalized in every State?

Gay married is not illegal
Gay marriage does not by definition exist

Marriage is a religious ceremony and/or a legal contract between a man and a woman agreeing to become a family.

Killing Bigfoot is not illegal because he doesn't exist either

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rights_and_responsibilities_of_marriages_in_the_United_States#Rights_and_benefits

Im not going to list all of them but theres a lot.

Imagine being with someone for 20 years, they get into an accident and are in critical condition, but you cant go see them because the gooberment wont let you get married

>gays
>committed to each other more than 2 weeks
I didn't know liberals were so into Fantasy

Nice meme

Both cases were state laws being violated, not federal. These were not constitutional issues. If they want to bitch, they need to bitch to the local lawmakers for making it that way.

I have never understood why American conservatives claim to strongly support independent state rights over the feds, and yet they go running to the feds the moment their own state does something they are unhappy with.

Marriages aren't all religious. You're thinking of weddings.

Marriage should not be a legal institution

End of discussion

Can we ban no-fault, as well as most other forms of divorce?

Feminists are responsible for this, and cuckservatives have done absolutely nothing despite all these years of "family values". The alt-right should make this one of their causes.

If only you knew how bigoted Horsey really is........

reminder that modern marriage is basically just people who laze out on birth control and dont want to abort so they're forced to get married to save face

thats all it has been in america since the 60s.

The Federal government is violating the constitution, it shouldn't be illegal to deny someone service if it's a private business

Marriage is a religious institution. Being attracted to the same sex (mentally ill) is a sin.